Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Doors: Do they check your age?
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 22, 2017 23:59

Hey,

I want to take my kid to a Rolling Stones show. He is a great fan and will turn 6 after the concert we go to. So he is 5 when we go see the show with him. My question: will they check his age? And how? He doesnt even habe an ID or passport... Any experiences with agecontrol in Europe?

Cheers
Schwonek

Re: Doors: Do they check your age?
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 23, 2017 00:38

I don't think so..................5 years!!!! don't forget to buy some good ear plugs...........

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: May 23, 2017 01:17

[www.eventim.de]

scroll down the site and you'll find the answer.

I told you once and I told you twice...

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 23, 2017 09:48

Jim didnt, maybe John will.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-23 09:48 by Redhotcarpet.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 23, 2017 10:06

Why don't you brief your kid into convincingly saying at the gate : "I'm 6 and 12 days... I'm 6 and 12 days... I'm 6 and 12 days..."grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-23 11:07 by dcba.

Posted by: z ()
Date: May 23, 2017 10:45

I don't get it, are kids under six allowed in free? Why should anyone care about your son's age, schwonek?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 23, 2017 10:54

It says kids under 6 are not allowed. I got in toich with the lication, they said just bring ear protection but then the concert agency said no!

I will go dor briefing my kid! Thx dbca.

Posted by: z ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:00

Really? Never heard of it before. I took my five years old son to see the Stones in 2014 and there was no problem.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 23, 2017 15:21

If the age restriction is 6+, then I can't imagine on what basis could they not let your son in, since there is absolutely no way to find out his exact age at the doors to the arena. But for instance Stockholm has a 13+ years restriction! I gues they might make problems. It is hard to believe that a 12 year old kid can not go to a RS concert, since those kids were the majority of their audience at the very beginning. Maybe the promoters are affraid of the same riots that happend in the sixties? smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1617
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home