Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
What would Keith Richards look like if he had lived a healthy life?
Posted by: DiscoVolante ()
Date: October 13, 2011 20:45

Through his life, Keith Richards haven't been taken care of his body. A rough and intense life with heavy use of alcohol, cocaine, heroin, cigarettes, uppers, downers and so on have been resulting in visible effects to his looks. Wrinkled face, rotten teeths, crippled fingers. I don't want to know how his inner parts looks like. By self-cause, he has deformed himself as much that it's hard to believe that it's the same person you're looking at when comparing photos. Mick Jagger, who has been living healthy since the early 80's looks great. Keith (and Ronnie for that matter) looks like shit.
So what would he look like if he had lived his life different? Would he still look the same? Anyone with some photoshop skills who could show us? grinning smiley

Re: What would Keith Richards look like if he had lived a healthy life?
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: October 13, 2011 20:49

He had one hell of a lot of fun getting into that state and became the heroin chic pin up boy to the point of iconic status. Keith is what he is. Personally I wouldn't want him any other way. How shit would the Stones have been if they had all lived a healthy moral life!

Posted by: keefbajaga ()
Date: October 13, 2011 20:50

Wasn't looking too good, but was feelin'real well.

It's all about style baby

Posted by: Loudei ()
Date: October 13, 2011 20:57

Date: October 13, 2011 21:02

I dont wanna know. Keith is Keith and thank God or Lucifer for thatsmoking smiley

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: October 13, 2011 21:21

Can I get a vote of handsome for Keith?

Posted by: thePenguin ()
Date: October 13, 2011 21:51

if they would have eaten a little better...

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 13, 2011 22:46

The ironic thing is that Keith's fingers are not the result of his unhealthy lifestyle...arthritis unfortunately afflicts some people, and not others.

Now that Keith has cut back considerably on his vices, I daresay that if his fingers were more mobile, he could play much better than he does.

It's sad that his body is actually betraying him in his old age, rather than the effects of his crazy lifestyle.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 14, 2011 00:44

His reckless ways were not only detrimental to himself, but it certainly affected the band. I can't imagine how the band felt when he was arrested in Toronto in 1977. If you were Mick, Charlie Bill and Ronnie and your livelihood depended on being in this band, not to mention all of the legal implications, I can imagine that they were fearful and pissed!! Did he offer an apology to his band mates? Was he sorry for all of the trouble be brought to them? That Pirate BS wears really thin when his actions cause the kind of negative situations that his caused the Stones...and not just ONCE!

Posted by: nick ()
Date: October 14, 2011 01:16

He is living the healthy life. He looks like that because he's still alive.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 14, 2011 01:18

thePenguin

That...was...phunny!

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: October 14, 2011 01:25

Come on people!! What REALLY eats away at you is shitty fast food, NO sleep ins (or JUST 2 days a week) BAD drugs (NOT Merck authorised) and a STRESSFUL lifestyle. None of which Keith has been exposed to a lot in his life. He's had a lot of time to eat schwarzwald cakes and run 'em off or just chillin and gone for a walk with his beautiful kid and later kids.

If we are honest, I remember Jerry Hall and Mick helped Keith starting to workout AGAIN after his heroin withdrawal in 77-78. Even if it only was jogging, the media machine is way too guilty in feeding us with the myth during all these years. Keith will be at LEAST 100!!!!

Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: October 14, 2011 05:12

He'd still be balding and with those swollen fingers. Maybe a few less wrinkles and no gut but overall I don't think there would be that much of a difference.

Posted by: RaahenTiikeri ()
Date: October 14, 2011 06:25

Keith (and Ronnie for that matter) looks like shit.

-WTF?I would be glad,if i look like 50 yrs old in my 64's

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 14, 2011 06:48

mickschix
His reckless ways were not only detrimental to himself, but it certainly affected the band. I can't imagine how the band felt when he was arrested in Toronto in 1977. If you were Mick, Charlie Bill and Ronnie and your livelihood depended on being in this band, not to mention all of the legal implications, I can imagine that they were fearful and pissed!! Did he offer an apology to his band mates? Was he sorry for all of the trouble be brought to them? That Pirate BS wears really thin when his actions cause the kind of negative situations that his caused the Stones...and not just ONCE!

fearful?...pissed??...they were all recreational drug users while Keith was heavily addicted, so it would have been hypocritical of them to put the blame on Keith......besides they were all millionaires several times over by 1977 with royalties safe and secure for the rest of their lives....

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: October 14, 2011 07:13

I have to agree with what others have said here; there may not be a significant difference in the way Keith looks now had he not lived the lifestyle he did. He's up there in years, and not everyone ages the same.

The condition of his teeth may well have been genetically predisposed, or if it was a poor diet in the post war years of his childhood, well, I'm sure he was not alone, and ultimately that is one more thing he weathered.

Cigarettes and alcohol may have well have added a few wrinkles, that is likely, but either way Keith has already survived, healthy for the most part, where many others, including those that have lived seemingly healthy lifestyles, have died, many probably not looking too great at the time.

Its not as if he was living on the street.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: October 14, 2011 08:59

Like this maybe:

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: October 14, 2011 10:02

thePenguin

I would love the software to do this. Then I would create a picture of myself the way I would look if I ever got fat, and tape it to my refrigerator.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 14, 2011 10:12

.get a double door fridge first .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 14, 2011 10:12

Bliss
thePenguin

I would love the software to do this. Then I would create a picture of myself the way I would look if I ever got fat, and tape it to my refrigerator.
What would Keith Richards look like if he had lived a healthy life? .........A lot differant I would say.I sometimes wonder what I would look like at my age ,which is 59,if I had a healthier lifestyle.

Luv those pics.Is the last one Ronnie or Charlie? Could be Charlie although he keeps himself healthy anyway,but could be Ronnie apart from the nose. winking smiley

Date: October 14, 2011 10:19

Is the last one Ronnie or Charlie?

..or is Adriano Panatta...???

2 1 2 0

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 14, 2011 10:36

Come On

Yeh. He was the Italian tennis player if I remember rightly.Could definately be him. thumbs up

Date: October 14, 2011 10:39

crawdaddy
Come On

Yeh. He was the Italian tennis player if I remember rightly.Could definately be him. thumbs up

Nice to find that there's one more person knowing his tennis here...smileys with beer

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 14, 2011 12:23

This?

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: October 14, 2011 13:03

Has KR's father lived a healthy life?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 14, 2011 13:24

....drank ... smoked .... dominoes

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 14, 2011 17:45

Addicted, " recreational" and seriously addicted are leagues apart, and yes, it caudsed a tremendous strain on the rest of the band.( Keith's busts and addiction). Just read some Stones history. I think he does have good genes, I agree. Something has kept him alive, in spite of his unhealthy habits.

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: October 14, 2011 22:59

Keith, as opposed to Jimi Janis, Moon, Bonham, Has top notch dna. Look at his father drinking well into old age.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 15, 2011 11:15

Well, Keith knows all about cholesterol (so I guess whatever finally carries him off, it won't be a heart attack):

We're hanging out with Keith Richards and Charlie Watts – good friends. To be with the Stones, alone for 90 minutes, I was making one faux pas after another. I was wearing the same shoes as Mick [Jagger]. I looked at him and said, "Wow, look at you, Mr. Clothes Horse. Big shot." Talking to him like I'm in a deli eating a sandwich! He took a long look at me and walked out for five minutes. I looked up to Charlie and said, "Do you think Mick cares about what I said?" He says, "I don't think Mick gives a flying eff what you're wearing." Then I reach for some Swiss cheese, and Keith, in his best "Pirates of the Caribbean" voice, slaps my hand and says, "No. It's bad for your cholesterol." And then I lost it. "You're the biggest smack addict in history. And now you're my nutritionist?" I don't filter myself before I think.

[www.sun-sentinel.com]

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: October 15, 2011 12:29

Green Lady
This?

Look at Bert's fingers, I'm fairly sure there are some pretty big lumps on those knuckles...it's obviously a genetic thing, worsened by 50 years of guitar playing.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home