Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sending Love Out To Mick Today
Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: March 19, 2017 09:16

You were really on my heart this morning, and now I realize why. Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the joy you brought in my life when I was feeling pain, especially in my teenage years. You're a Joy-giver on the earth! God bless you richly and may Love and Joy be returned back to you in great measure. Love you. Thanks for all you do.

Re: Sending Love Out To Mick Today
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: March 19, 2017 14:52

Straycat13
You were really on my heart this morning, and now I realize why. Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the joy you brought in my life when I was feeling pain, especially in my teenage years. You're a Joy-giver on the earth! God bless you richly and may Love and Joy be returned back to you in great measure. Love you. Thanks for all you do.

What happened??!!

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: March 19, 2017 14:55

Straycat13

Mick Taylor ??

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 19, 2017 20:00

stone4ever

Mick Taylor ??

Maybe Mick Hucknall .... (Simply Red - 'If You Don't Know Me By Now' ) .... winking smiley

[www.gettyimages.com]

[www.gettyimages.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-19 20:05 by Irix.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1592
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home