Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Guns and Roses European tour 2017
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 5, 2016 12:27

Guns and Roses have just announced a whole bunch of dates and venues for Europe next summer and some more North American shows you can see the list on their website.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-12-05 12:49 by Nate.

Re: Guns and Roses European tour 2017
Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: December 5, 2016 12:34

OT

Re: OT Guns and Roses European tour 2017
Date: December 5, 2016 12:55

Only tickets for Germany and Austria on sale so far..

Date: December 5, 2016 13:04

DandelionPowderman

Where from?
On the website it says all shows will go on public sale this Friday
You can buy tickets for all shows now if you are a member but that costs $45 to join.

Personally I won't be buying any tickets for shows next year until I know where the Stones will be.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-12-05 13:04 by Nate.

Date: December 5, 2016 13:25

Nate
DandelionPowderman

Where from?
You can buy tickets for all shows now if you are a member but that costs $45 to join.

Personally I won't be buying any tickets for shows next year until I know where the Stones will be.

Nate thumbs up

Munich, Hannover and Vienna

(«Kjøp billetter» means buy tickets in norwegian smiling smiley )

The rest of the venues go on sale Friday December 9, according to Ticketmaster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-12-05 13:25 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 5, 2016 14:40

Olso headliner in Belgium TW Classics

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 5, 2016 16:29

No Izzy, No Steven/Matt, no new songs, I'll take a pass. Vincennes 1992 was quite the riot though ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 5, 2016 20:38

DandelionPowderman
Nate
DandelionPowderman

Where from?

Nate thumbs up

Munich, Hannover and Vienna

(«Kjøp billetter» means buy tickets in norwegian smiling smiley )

The rest of the venues go on sale Friday December 9, according to Ticketmaster

Yeap, but during the proces you have to buy the 42 or 80 E fanclub membership. Eventhough the official pre-sale starts on Friday, the tickets for the German and Austrian shows will go on sale on Wednesday via eventim / oeticket. I guess there will be a way to buy tickets for the rest of the shows before Friday too. I am thinking about Prague, but those prices - 160E fot FOS :-( I will see on Wednesday

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: December 5, 2016 21:36

Tickets are like $100 cheaper than the US ones. Even with the exchange. I'll be in Europe at a point. Maybe they'll coincide. For the price, it would only be like $200 total to reschedule a day around a show, so if I can make it work I probably will. Despite the fact that I don't trust things to change or the show to be different. It'd really just be to see a concert in Europe which I hear is always supposed to be good.

Date: December 5, 2016 22:47

RollingFreak
Tickets are like $100 cheaper than the US ones. Even with the exchange. I'll be in Europe at a point. Maybe they'll coincide. For the price, it would only be like $200 total to reschedule a day around a show, so if I can make it work I probably will. Despite the fact that I don't trust things to change or the show to be different. It'd really just be to see a concert in Europe which I hear is always supposed to be good.

I have seen quite a lot of concerts around Europe.If you want a good crowd then head to Spain not that other countries are not good places to see concerts but Spain has very passionate fans.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: December 5, 2016 23:30

Nate
RollingFreak

I have seen quite a lot of concerts around Europe.If you want a good crowd then head to Spain not that other countries are not good places to see concerts but Spain has very passionate fans.

Nate thumbs up

I've heard. Want to see Bruce there but he's not touring this summer unfortunately. GNR might just happen to coincide. I'll be in Italy but have debated traveling to London, Spain, Germany or London for a show. Even though I hear London crowds in general suck (not more than the US but just by European standards). Or I'll try to hit the Italy show.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: December 6, 2016 00:35

No Izzy = No me.......

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 6, 2016 07:33

RollingFreak
Want to see Bruce there but he's not touring this summer unfortunately.

Are you sure? I have absolutely no info, but I would guess the chances of Bruce touring Europe in 2017 are quite high - The River tour had 2 US legs and only 1 European leg, so I would guess he will return

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home