Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bernards Triangle
Posted by: thijs1981 ()
Date: September 24, 2016 01:09

I have to admit; his timing was right on, and maybe it was because it was the loudest instrument during Pain It Black, but it has to go! I mean, why? Honestly, why? Why, why, why?

The guero in Gimme Shelter, the cowbell in HTW, the shakers in Brown Sugar etc, I love their use of percussion on stage. But with the triangle, I nearly fell out of my seat laughing!

Re: Bernards Triangle
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 24, 2016 01:12

WHAT!!!... you were sitting actually down during the concert ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 24, 2016 02:04

I think he was in the cinema smiling smiley I found it odd too. And I don't like it when Charlie hits his first note on the cymbals. Just start with the tom...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 24, 2016 02:13

still should be standing .... hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ab ()
Date: September 25, 2016 12:40

Like Ed Grimley, his triangle must've been "pretty decent, I must say." But I can't be certain because there weren't any Havana Moon screenings in the States.

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: September 25, 2016 16:26

Pretty sure I often hear what sounds like a triangle every so often in 1989 versions of Sympathy. I have no idea if it's a sample, a keyboard or an actual triangle but it just sounds silly and out of place. Of course, unless you're listening with good headphones pretty loud, it's not even noticeable, but, but...why??

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2012
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home