Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 42
Re: OT ~ NFL begins tonight
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: December 16, 2011 12:07

Ok , time to make that last push for some extra Christmas Cash .

I'll take

TAMPA BAY + 7-
INDY + 6-
NYG - 7-
CHI - 3-
NO - 6-
CAR + 6-
GB - 14-
OAK + 1-
NYJ + 3-
ARIZ - 6-
NE - 6-
BALT - 2-

YTD 6 ~ 11

Bet the rest of sweetcharmedlifes pet menagerie

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 16, 2011 22:49

boston2006

I'll take

TAMPA BAY + 7-
INDY + 6-
NYG - 7-
CHI - 3-
NO - 6-
CAR + 6-
GB - 14-
OAK + 1-
NYJ + 3-
ARIZ - 6-
NE - 6-
BALT - 2-

YTD 6 ~ 11

I think I got a gerbil or 2 left Boston. But since I'm heading to Lake Tahoe this weekend and I can legally wager. I think I'm going to put a few pennies on the Patriots to take down touchdown Jesus and the Broncos.

Date: December 17, 2011 00:19

Good Luck in Tahoe !!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 18, 2011 04:25

The Cowboys are looking good tonight..... or is TB looking bad?

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 18, 2011 05:54

Max'sKansasCity
The Cowboys are looking good tonight..... or is TB looking bad?

I haven't watched any of the game, but I would imagine it's just because Tampa Bay is bad. They're 4-9 and haven't won a game since October.

Date: December 18, 2011 17:52

sweetcharmedlife
boston2006

I'll take

TAMPA BAY + 7-
INDY + 6-
NYG - 7-
CHI - 3-
NO - 6-
CAR + 6-
GB - 14-
OAK + 1-
NYJ + 3-
ARIZ - 6-
NE - 6-
BALT - 2-

YTD 6 ~ 11

I think I got a gerbil or 2 left Boston. But since I'm heading to Lake Tahoe this weekend and I can legally wager. I think I'm going to put a few pennies on the Patriots to take down touchdown Jesus and the Broncos.

Date: December 18, 2011 18:12

Yeah, that Tebow sketch had me rolling on the floor last night. They have it up on the SNL website, better quality than the YouTube one of a guy filming his TV set.

Tebow SNL

Date: December 18, 2011 23:10

"on any given Sunday, any team in this league can beat any other team"

....as the Miami boys crack open the bubbly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-18 23:11 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: December 18, 2011 23:30

NoCode0680
Yeah, that Tebow sketch had me rolling on the floor last night. They have it up on the SNL website, better quality than the YouTube one of a guy filming his TV set.

Tebow SNL

It was a great finale skit to a great show... I still watch SNL, but it has not been good for a while, but I always have hope... and last night it finally paid... I liked the Christmas spirit and seeing all the older cast members too...but...

but... which brings us to today and watching Tebow "tebowing" in the 1 st quarter? Anybody seeing this? He breaks a sure sack on the 12... and then rushes in for a TD against the Pats... WOW!!! (I would have said "Holy Crap", but it seemed inappropriate in this case winking smiley

ps

as 08 ocho cinco responds with a nice receiving TD

Date: December 19, 2011 02:17

Max'sKansasCity
NoCode0680

Tebow SNL

It was a great finale skit to a great show... I still watch SNL, but it has not been good for a while, but I always have hope... and last night it finally paid... I liked the Christmas spirit and seeing all the older cast members too...but...

but... which brings us to today and watching Tebow "tebowing" in the 1 st quarter? Anybody seeing this? He breaks a sure sack on the 12... and then rushes in for a TD against the Pats... WOW!!! (I would have said "Holy Crap", but it seemed inappropriate in this case winking smiley

ps

as 08 ocho cinco responds with a nice receiving TD

Yeah, overall good episode, best of the season, and probably last few seasons. The sketch of Beethoven introducing his band cracked me up so hard my stomach was hurting.

Date: December 19, 2011 02:18

He wont win today, but Tebow sure is entertaing to watch. He is slippery as heck, an escape artist and a good(and strong) runner... if only he could pass with consitant accuracy... anyway... he sure is fun to watch.

Date: December 19, 2011 02:21

NoCode0680
Yeah, overall good episode, best of the season, and probably last few seasons. The sketch of Beethoven introducing his band cracked me up so hard my stomach was hurting.
thumbs up

Date: December 19, 2011 02:22

I think we just saw the dark side of Tebow's aggressiveness and unwillingness to give up on a play. A sack for a 29 yard loss. Granted it pays off more often than not, but that was just insane.

Date: December 19, 2011 02:25

NoCode0680
I think we just saw the dark side of Tebow's aggressiveness and unwillingness to give up on a play. A sack for a 29 yard loss. Granted it pays off more often than not, but that was just insane.
Reading my mind exactly, sometimes a sack is fine/accetpable... and a helluva lot better than a 29 yard loss... BUT....

But he did escape a safety(-2pts) earlier in the game where he resembled Houdini... pretty entertaining.

in other news...
Max'sKansasCity
Who will beat the Packers?, I doubt they will go undefeated, but...
But 3/4 of the remaining games are at home, only the Chefs is away.
[www.packers.com]

14 Faiders? No
15 Chiefs? Are you kidding? No fkn way(could be a trap though)(Arrowhead)
16 Bears? With that back-up QB? doubt it
17 Lions? Looks like it will be up to the Lions

Arrowhead and a new (real) head Coach does the trick... and it was the first time in 5-6 years that I was excited about watching my Chiefs. It has been a dark dark period... between that fkn sherm and that idiot Haley... but Romeo did good today... but I would love to see Bill Cowher come back to KC and be our head coach.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-19 02:36 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: December 19, 2011 02:41

so will the jets beat the giants or dolphins?

Date: December 19, 2011 02:49

keefriffhard4life
BOTH!!

Date: December 19, 2011 03:04

Well, it turns out Tebow had a record tying day today. Though probably not the kind he would want. That 29 yard sack of his tied the record for longest sack of all time set by Bob Griese (in the Super Bowl) in 1972.

Congrats Tim.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:17

Crazy day in the NFL. On any given sunday has never been more true. Packers were exdposed. Running game is weak. Saints look good. But can they win in Green Bay. Patriots exposed Tebow and the Brocos as average. Chargers are hammering the Ravens. Can't wait for tomorrow night to my boys take down the Steelers.smiling bouncing smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: tomk ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:43

Denver gave up a lot of points through turnovers, which will kill you every time.
Should be a good game tomorrow night. Looking forward to a Steelers win. Don't like Bay Area teams, even though I live here.

Date: December 19, 2011 06:04

Today was just one of those days in the NFL...
Indy got its first win while Green Bay got its first loss... as the (pretty good) Raven get crushed by San Diego... and many average teams are still not eliminated from the playoffs.... gonna be an interesting 2 weeks coming up in the NFL.... and the schedule is intersting too, short week for all... no games next Sunday, except the one at night Bears vs Packers...

I'll take the Packers in that game right now, giving what ever points they will.

Date: December 19, 2011 06:12

Max'sKansasCity
Indy got its first win while Green Bay got its first loss... as the (pretty good) Raven get crushed by San Diego... and many average teams are still not eliminated from the playoffs.... gonna be an interesting 2 weeks coming up in the NFL.... and the schedule is intersting too, short week for all... no games next Sunday, except the one at night Bears vs Packers...

I'll take the Packers in that game right now, giving what ever points they will.

The Saints look really good now. The Packers lost and can be vulnerable to any team, but that's the way football is.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: December 19, 2011 06:20

Date: December 19, 2011 06:45

tatters

Hey thanks for the invitation to go over to the country music thread and post videos spouting off about how much I fcking hate fcking country music.... and/or I am sure your invitation is good to post shit like that on any thread you are posting on, thanks, how gracious of you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-19 06:56 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:00

tomk
Max'sKansasCity

The Saints look really good now. The Packers lost and can be vulnerable to any team, but that's the way football is.

Yup the Saint have all the parts, and do look good....
and also yeah, football can be unpredictable.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:05

Max'sKansasCity
Hey thanks for the invitation to go over to the country music thread and post videos spouting off about how much I fcking hate fcking country music.... and/or I am sure your invitation is good to post shit like that on any thread you are posting on, thanks, how gracious of you.[/b][/size]

Country Music Sucks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-19 07:06 by NoCode0680.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:11

As evidenced at the start of this thread plenty of people around here dont like sports... or NFL ( and al ot of other things too).... and they posted those opinions.... like people tend to on IORR.... I dont know why....

Plenty of people dont like lots of things...is it required to spout off those negative opinions? If a thread is propelry titled why not avoid topics where on has nothing ot add? Why start shit?

Date: December 19, 2011 07:15

I see what you're saying, I just thought that would be a good video for you to post in the country thread, it's pretty damn funny.

Date: December 19, 2011 07:34

NoCode0680
I see what you're saying, I just thought that would be a good video for you to post in the country thread, it's pretty damn funny.
OMG that is a really really bad song.... a bad country, dissing country ouch... what if the country fans liked it? wouldnt a speed/death metal song bashing country be more appropriate? winking smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 19, 2011 07:42

Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
BOTH!!

Well if today's Giants show up against the Jets, you're absolutely right (unfortunately for me).

Date: December 19, 2011 08:11

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
BOTH!!

Well if today's Giants show up against the Jets, you're absolutely right (unfortunately for me).

Keep an eye on that Giants-Dallas game in two weeks. It could come down to that.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home