Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 42
Re: OT ~ NFL begins tonight
Date: December 6, 2011 17:37

Winning Ugly VXII
keefriffhard4life
the facts of the situation are there is a difference between playing detroit followed by miami and the rams or whatever the cowboys schedule was vs. playing basically the entire playoff field in a row. those games are harder, more draining and mentally tougher. the eagles should play basically the same teams as dallas and the giants and according to espn the eagles had the easiest schedule this year out of any team in the nfl. if you haven't notice btw detroit have fallen off the face of the world and will be lucky to get a wildcard spot

The Giants had basically the same stretch of games earlier in the season. There's that type of a trade-off when you're talking 14 out of 16 games in common. By your logic,they should have stockpiled those wins but,they didn't. They lost @ home to Seattle,they lost against the Redskins. Even if the Giants weren't mentally drained as you claim,they would not have beaten New Orleans or S.F. or Green Bay. They gave Green Bay their best shot.It wouldn't have helped if they played Miami the week before.

you're right because dallas barely beat miami and then lost to arizona

Date: December 6, 2011 17:39

keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII
keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII
NoCode0680
Winning Ugly VXII
What else could Dallas do any better versus those teams like Seattle,the Rams,and Buffalo ?? They dominated them well enough. It's not college football. No NFL team can hang 78 points on any other NFL team .

My point was just that Dallas has played a cream puff schedule, and still managed to only be 7-5. And they haven't dominated all of these crappy teams. They beat Seattle by 10, not bad, but not "domination". The first time they played the Redskins they won by 2 points, the second time by a field goal in overtime, after the Redskins did Dallas a favor and missed their field goal that would have won the game. They beat Miami by 1 point. Not to mention Philadelphia dominating Dallas. I would mark up a bad team winning to every dog having a day, much the same way St. Louis beat New Orleans, but for a crappy team to DOMINATE Dallas the way they did is unbelievable.

Dallas isn't a playoff team. They might make it to the playoffs, but they aren't a playoff team. They have a schedule that makes them look much better than they are, and if you really believe they don't suck, then you're going to be disappointed come playoff time. But Cowboys fans have become accustomed to that in the past 10-15 years.

Dallas had Seattle easily. It was 23-6 and Seattle added a garbage time meaningless touchdown @ the end. The Giants,on the other hand,lost to Seattle @ home. Maybe that's why they're not in 1st place.

give it up. dallas has won 2 playoff games total in the last 15 years and to people my age (less than 30) we don't care about them unless you are a fan of them. they have been a piss poor joke of a team every year that i can remember watching football. winning 2 playoff games since 1995 is laughable for a team you keep defending as good. more than likely if they do win the division they'll not a win a playoff game this year either.

Give it up?? How do you explain these FACTS if "nobody cares" :

Dallas almost always gets the maximum # of nationally broadcast night games (Five,I believe) and they get the best T.V. ratings for those games.

The Cowboys are 1 of the 2 most valuable franchises in professional sports . ??

By the way,another FACT is Dallas has played in and won the most playoff games in NFL history. You say the past doesn't matter and then you bring up the past. Also,Dallas won multiple playoff games and also the Super Bowl in January,1996. No team has or will always win in the NFL.
just look at 2000-now dallas has won 1 playoff game. thats garbage and no team is ever worried to play them anymore. notre dame has ever home game broadcast on an exclusive deal with NBC. does that make notre dame a good team? no. they haven't been good in a long time. UCLA has the most championships in college basketball. do you see a big media hype around UCLA now? no because for the last 30 years they haven't done anything so no one cares. glad dallas is able to hang on to their drunk, redneck, gun carrying fanbase that supports them because of what they did in the 70's and early 90's and not what they've done in the last 15 years.

My point with the T.V. ratings and the value of the franchise had nothing to do with whether or not they are or aren't a good team. The point is that the evidence shows quite a few people care.

As for the quality of the current team,the rest of this season and the next few seasons will prove that. They will win at least 1 play-off game again this year.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 6, 2011 19:19

Dallas are more well known these days for their December collapses than their past glory. If Dallas actually manages to make the playoffs, or once in a blue moon win a playoff game, it is usually the exception to the rule. Worrying about what the Cowboys will do in December has become a tradition. And most Cowboys fans I know have a Saints jersey in their closet as a backup that they bust out come playoff time.

Here's how terrible Dallas has become. When they actually won that playoff game in '09, people were celebrating around here like they won the Super Bowl. People celebrating in the streets, local affiliates preempted network programming (I was mad because SNL with host Charles Barkley wasn't shown) to cover the win, t-shirts were printed up, etc. And all of this because the Cowboys won a Wild Card game.

And this Dallas team isn't going to be the one to end the Super Bowl drought. I would imagine that as long as Jerry Jones insists on running every aspect of the team and be the GM, the Cowboys are in trouble. The good news is that I hear his son is smart as a whip though. As long as Jones is around the Cowboys will have these puppet coaches like Wade and Garrett who are hired more for their submissiveness to Jones rather than their resume. And as long as Jones is around the Cowboys will continue to sign players, and keep bad players around way too long, based more on name recognition and how many jerseys they can sell as opposed to talent or if they're the right fit for the team.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 6, 2011 20:14

Any team that barely makes the playoffs ain't saying much anyway.

NFL is getting like the NBA where half the damn league makes the playoffs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-06 20:14 by Edith Grove.

Date: December 6, 2011 20:34

Edith Grove

To be fair the Packers made it into the playoffs on the Wildcard last year. But their sneaking in had less to do with them being a bad team and more to do with having some 20 players on the IR, and Rodgers missing a game or two due to concussions. They were a great team that got caught in an unlucky patch, and finished the season on a combination of luck and skill.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 6, 2011 20:43

Edith Grove

I wouldn't call 12 out of 32 half the league.eye rolling smiley

Date: December 6, 2011 21:23

sweetcharmedlife
Edith Grove

I wouldn't call 12 out of 32 half the league.eye rolling smiley

Yeah, it's not as bad as the NBA and NHL where more than half the league is in the playoffs. Both leagues have 30 teams, and 16 teams make it to the playoffs.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: December 7, 2011 00:23

NoCode0680
Dallas are more well known these days for their December collapses than their past glory. If Dallas actually manages to make the playoffs, or once in a blue moon win a playoff game, it is usually the exception to the rule. Worrying about what the Cowboys will do in December has become a tradition. And most Cowboys fans I know have a Saints jersey in their closet as a backup that they bust out come playoff time.

Here's how terrible Dallas has become. When they actually won that playoff game in '09, people were celebrating around here like they won the Super Bowl. People celebrating in the streets, local affiliates preempted network programming (I was mad because SNL with host Charles Barkley wasn't shown) to cover the win, t-shirts were printed up, etc. And all of this because the Cowboys won a Wild Card game.

And this Dallas team isn't going to be the one to end the Super Bowl drought. I would imagine that as long as Jerry Jones insists on running every aspect of the team and be the GM, the Cowboys are in trouble. The good news is that I hear his son is smart as a whip though. As long as Jones is around the Cowboys will have these puppet coaches like Wade and Garrett who are hired more for their submissiveness to Jones rather than their resume. And as long as Jones is around the Cowboys will continue to sign players, and keep bad players around way too long, based more on name recognition and how many jerseys they can sell as opposed to talent or if they're the right fit for the team.

You have to understand the mindset of the Dallas Cowboy fan. They live in a vacuum and with that signature sense of entitlement.
WinningUgly is correct in the sense that Cowboy games on broadcast tv is highly rated. Cowboy fans watch, but the rest of us watch to root against them, me included. A great football weekend in Houston is a Dallas gutting.

Date: December 7, 2011 00:56

stupidguy2
You have to understand the mindset of the Dallas Cowboy fan. They live in a vacuum and with that signature sense of entitlement.
WinningUgly is correct in the sense that Cowboy games on broadcast tv is highly rated. Cowboy fans watch, but the rest of us watch to root against them, me included. A great football weekend in Houston is a Dallas gutting.

I live in Dallas (or rather a few miles outside Dallas) so I understand it all too well.

Date: December 7, 2011 01:28

NoCode0680
stupidguy2

I live in Dallas (or rather a few miles outside Dallas) so I understand it all too well.

In Houston, they may be even more obnoxious because they feel they have to scream louder. This city is littered with Houstonians who have bought into the hype.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 7, 2011 01:48

Would someone please post a summarization of the last 30 posts?
Seems to be a lot of words about a simple game, with scores and facts...
versus the complex debate about Wood vs Taylor or 75 Stones vs 98 Stones
winking smiley

Date: December 7, 2011 03:42

Who will beat the Packers?, I doubt they will go undefeated, but...
But 3/4 of the remaining games are at home, only the Chefs is away.
[www.packers.com]

14 Faiders? No
15 Chefs? Are you kidding? No fkn way(could be a trap though)(Arrowhead)
16 Bears? With that back-up QB? doubt it
17 Lions? Looks like it will be up to the Lions

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-07 03:47 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: December 7, 2011 03:55

Max'sKansasCity
[www.packers.com]

14 Faiders? No

Now that Green Bay has the division locked I can see them resting players and playing back ups for at least the last 2 games. Unless they try to go for the unbeaten season, but I think they're more concerned with the playoffs and Super Bowl than a perfect season.

It would probably be better for them to have a loss in the regular season rather than going into the playoffs with all the media circus that comes with a team on the verge of a perfect season.

Date: December 7, 2011 03:58

NoCode0680
Max'sKansasCity
[www.packers.com]

14 Faiders? No

Now that Green Bay has the division locked I can see them resting players and playing back ups for at least the last 2 games. Unless they try to go for the unbeaten season, but I think they're more concerned with the playoffs and Super Bowl than a perfect season.

It would probably be better for them to have a loss in the regular season rather than going into the playoffs with all the media circus that comes with a team on the verge of a perfect season.
Exactly..and these are the reasons (esp to rest players) undefeated is so rare in the NFL, unless they go for it... which they might... because they already own just the Super Bowl win from last year... they might want it all this year.

SOoooo.. who will beat them?

Date: December 7, 2011 04:00

The other question is;
Will the Colts go without a win... do they want Luck in the draft?
Archie says no.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-07 14:31 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: December 7, 2011 16:35

Winning Ugly VXII
keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII
keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII
NoCode0680
Winning Ugly VXII
What else could Dallas do any better versus those teams like Seattle,the Rams,and Buffalo ?? They dominated them well enough. It's not college football. No NFL team can hang 78 points on any other NFL team .

My point was just that Dallas has played a cream puff schedule, and still managed to only be 7-5. And they haven't dominated all of these crappy teams. They beat Seattle by 10, not bad, but not "domination". The first time they played the Redskins they won by 2 points, the second time by a field goal in overtime, after the Redskins did Dallas a favor and missed their field goal that would have won the game. They beat Miami by 1 point. Not to mention Philadelphia dominating Dallas. I would mark up a bad team winning to every dog having a day, much the same way St. Louis beat New Orleans, but for a crappy team to DOMINATE Dallas the way they did is unbelievable.

Dallas isn't a playoff team. They might make it to the playoffs, but they aren't a playoff team. They have a schedule that makes them look much better than they are, and if you really believe they don't suck, then you're going to be disappointed come playoff time. But Cowboys fans have become accustomed to that in the past 10-15 years.

Dallas had Seattle easily. It was 23-6 and Seattle added a garbage time meaningless touchdown @ the end. The Giants,on the other hand,lost to Seattle @ home. Maybe that's why they're not in 1st place.

give it up. dallas has won 2 playoff games total in the last 15 years and to people my age (less than 30) we don't care about them unless you are a fan of them. they have been a piss poor joke of a team every year that i can remember watching football. winning 2 playoff games since 1995 is laughable for a team you keep defending as good. more than likely if they do win the division they'll not a win a playoff game this year either.

Give it up?? How do you explain these FACTS if "nobody cares" :

Dallas almost always gets the maximum # of nationally broadcast night games (Five,I believe) and they get the best T.V. ratings for those games.

The Cowboys are 1 of the 2 most valuable franchises in professional sports . ??

By the way,another FACT is Dallas has played in and won the most playoff games in NFL history. You say the past doesn't matter and then you bring up the past. Also,Dallas won multiple playoff games and also the Super Bowl in January,1996. No team has or will always win in the NFL.
just look at 2000-now dallas has won 1 playoff game. thats garbage and no team is ever worried to play them anymore. notre dame has ever home game broadcast on an exclusive deal with NBC. does that make notre dame a good team? no. they haven't been good in a long time. UCLA has the most championships in college basketball. do you see a big media hype around UCLA now? no because for the last 30 years they haven't done anything so no one cares. glad dallas is able to hang on to their drunk, redneck, gun carrying fanbase that supports them because of what they did in the 70's and early 90's and not what they've done in the last 15 years.

My point with the T.V. ratings and the value of the franchise had nothing to do with whether or not they are or aren't a good team. The point is that the evidence shows quite a few people care.

As for the quality of the current team,the rest of this season and the next few seasons will prove that. They will win at least 1 play-off game again this year.

Not if they go to New Orleans, which will most likely happen if they make the playoffs.

Date: December 7, 2011 16:37

Dallas' biggest problem, aside from being in Texas to begin with and not technically in Dallas, is Jerry Jones.

Date: December 8, 2011 00:49

In response to the last 2 posts :

A) If Dallas beats the Giants this week,they will only need EITHER 1 more win after that in their last 3 games that OR 1 more Giants loss in their last 3 games to win the division . If Dallas does win the NFC East division and New Orleans wins their division (as they probably will),Dallas and New Orleans WILL NOT play each other in the first round of the play-offs. Both teams,in that likely scenario,would play @ home versus the two wild card teams.

If Dallas doesn't win the division but still gets into the play-offs,they would either play the Giants or the NFC south champions (probably the Saints) or even possibly the 49ers on the road in the 1st round of the play-offs. So,it's possible but,not very likely right now that the Cowboys will play the Saints in the 1st round of the play-offs. It seems more likely right now that game could happen in the 2nd round.

By the way,Dallas won in New Orleans to end their undefeated season two years ago. Dallas looks a little better this year than they were 2 years ago while the Saints look a little worse than they did 2 years ago when they went on to win the Super Bowl.

cool smiley Jerry Jones,with some help obviously,has done a very good job assembling the current Cowboys roster. The draft selection of Dez Bryant is one of many examples. Sure,he strikes out on moves every now and then but,so does everybody. The Cowboys have even been very successful with un-drafted players. Jones seems to have learned from failures in the late '90's and early 2000's and he seems like a better GM now than he was 10 or 15 years ago. Look at Snyder in Washington for contrast. That guy is a horrible owner. Time after time,the Redskins break the bank on awful players and players who are washed up or past their prime.

Date: December 8, 2011 01:50

Winning Ugly VXII

A) If Dallas beats the Giants this week,they will only need EITHER 1 more win after that in their last 3 games that OR 1 more Giants loss in their last 3 games to win the division . If Dallas does win the NFC East division and New Orleans wins their division (as they probably will),Dallas and New Orleans WILL NOT play each other in the first round of the play-offs. Both teams,in that likely scenario,would play @ home versus the two wild card teams.

If Dallas doesn't win the division but still gets into the play-offs,they would either play the Giants or the NFC south champions (probably the Saints) or even possibly the 49ers on the road in the 1st round of the play-offs. So,it's possible but,not very likely right now that the Cowboys will play the Saints in the 1st round of the play-offs. It seems more likely right now that game could happen in the 2nd round.

By the way,Dallas won in New Orleans to end their undefeated season two years ago. Dallas looks a little better this year than they were 2 years ago while the Saints look a little worse than they did 2 years ago when they went on to win the Super Bowl.

cool smiley Jerry Jones,with some help obviously,has done a very good job assembling the current Cowboys roster. The draft selection of Dez Bryant is one of many examples. Sure,he strikes out on moves every now and then but,so does everybody. The Cowboys have even been very successful with un-drafted players. Jones seems to have learned from failures in the late '90's and early 2000's and he seems like a better GM now than he was 10 or 15 years ago. Look at Snyder in Washington for contrast. That guy is a horrible owner. Time after time,the Redskins break the bank on awful players and players who are washed up or past their prime.

are you high or just some dallas whiskey drinking, truck driving, shotgun carrying fan? dallas does not look good this year period. they are 7-5 which is middle of the pack right now

Date: December 8, 2011 02:59

keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII

are you high or just some dallas whiskey drinking, truck driving, shotgun carrying fan? dallas does not look good this year period. they are 7-5 which is middle of the pack right now

You can speak reasonable truths to no end, and a Cowboy fan will never concede. On Houston sports radio, there's always one or two Cowboy Ricks or Cowboy Dons who will deride any other team and boast about their glory years.
It's no use. They are the most delusional, arrogan fanbase in professional football, followed by thier brethren, the Texas Longhorns.

Date: December 8, 2011 03:01

keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII

You can speak reasonable truths to no end, and a Cowboy fan will never concede. On Houston sports radio, there's always one or two Cowboy Ricks or Cowboy Dons who will deride any other team and boast about their glory years.
It's no use. They are the most delusional, arrogan fanbase in professional football, followed by thier junior brethren, the Texas Longhorns.

Date: December 8, 2011 03:25

I don't think the Cowboys beating the Saints in '09 was as much about the Cowboys as the Saints falling into a slump. The Saints didn't JUST lose to the Cowboys, they lost the last 3 games of the season, including a game to the 2-12 (finishing 3-13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the 7-8 (finished 8-8 after beating the Saints) Carolina Panthers.

The Saints were lucky to be 13-0 going into that Cowboys game. The week before that they almost got beat by the 6-6 Falcons and the week before that won by a field goal in overtime against the 3-8 Redskins.

Dallas is a sh!tty team, with a pu$$y quarterback, an idiot coach who iced his own kicker, a moron owner who needs to back off and hire a professional GM, and a delusional fanbase.

Date: December 8, 2011 03:27

stupidguy2
keefriffhard4life
Winning Ugly VXII

It's no use. They are the most delusional, arrogan fanbase in professional football, followed by thier brethren, the Texas Longhorns.

lol. i have been a jets fan since i was about 13 years old. i'll admit they look mediocre this year especially since they were considered to be a possible superbowl team

Date: December 8, 2011 15:52

NoCode0680
I don't think the Cowboys beating the Saints in '09 was as much about the Cowboys as the Saints falling into a slump. The Saints didn't JUST lose to the Cowboys, they lost the last 3 games of the season, including a game to the 2-12 (finishing 3-13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the 7-8 (finished 8-8 after beating the Saints) Carolina Panthers.

The Saints were lucky to be 13-0 going into that Cowboys game. The week before that they almost got beat by the 6-6 Falcons and the week before that won by a field goal in overtime against the 3-8 Redskins.

Dallas is a sh!tty team, with a pu$$y quarterback, an idiot coach who iced his own kicker, a moron owner who needs to back off and hire a professional GM, and a delusional fanbase.

You're making this too easy. I'll break down each of your foolish,incorrect "points" without sounding like I'm from a trailer park :

A) Dallas is one of the top 8 teams out of 32. Check the standings. They hold the tie breakers over every team that they're tied with except for Detroit. Too bad.

cool smiley Their quarterback played through having fractured ribs and rallied the team to win games in that condition. He also plays through multiple other injuries. I'd love to see how you would do being slammed around by 250 - 325 pound defenders. Please.

C) Their coach is about as far from an "idiot" as you can get. He graduated from Princeton which is an Ivy League school. Ivy League schools are world renowned for their academic standard.

You can't "ice" a kicker who is 3 for 3 on game winning field goal attempts and 1 for 1 on a field goal to send a game into overtime. The guy couldn't have been too nervous to make the kick. The game was tied,the Cowboys were not behind. There was less pressure than there would have been if they were behind.

The guy called the time-out for two reasons. First off,the special teams coach and the kicking coach told him they needed a time-out. Secondly,the play clock was running down and he wanted to ensure a good chance at a kick that wasn't hurried. He can't see into the future to know that the kick would be missed if they called a time-out there. They just wanted the field goal unit to be more in a normal routine for the kick.

D) The Cowboys' owner is a multi-billionaire. The money didn't just fall into his lap. I'm sure that there was some intelligence involved there.
He needs to hire a professional GM ??? Why are there 20 + teams with professional GM's doing worse than he is ??? By the way,he has three Super Bowl championships in 22 seasons. How many professional GM's can say that ???

E) The Saints had little to nothing to play for after the loss to Dallas. Dallas beat them and the previous opponents did not.

Date: December 8, 2011 15:59

what in the wide wide world of sports?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-08 16:00 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: December 8, 2011 16:07

Winning Ugly VXII

Only if the 49ers fall to third would they play the 49ers in the 1st round.

Winning Ugly VXII

That's a stretch.

Winning Ugly VXII

That's past a stretch. Once they started letting go the team Coach Johnson had it all went downhill.

Date: December 8, 2011 16:11

...uh.... yeah... why would the Cowboys get attention?
It seems nobody wants to go on and on and on talking about the Cowboys.

Date: December 8, 2011 16:22

keefriffhard4life

I'm not high,I live in New England,I drink whiskey once in a while,and I drive a sedan. I don't see what that has to do with anything related to the topic,though.

If you want to talk about being high,someone other than me in this thread might be high.

It's hard to say that the Cowboys are in the middle of the pack of 32 teams when only 7 of the other 31 teams have a better record than they do.

3 of the Cowboys' 5 losses have been by either 3 points or 4 points. One loss was by a wide margin and the last loss was by 6 points in overtime in a game where the opponent was lucky to even get into overtime. They are 3 or 4 plays which probably should have gone their way away from being 10-2 or even 11-1.

The team with Austin,Robinson,Fiammetta,and Bryant on the field does not have 5 losses. That probably will be the team you'll see @ the end of the season and into the play-offs. (Except for when they rest their starters on January 1st on the road against the Giants.)

Date: December 8, 2011 16:52

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Winning Ugly VXII

Only if the 49ers fall to third would they play the 49ers in the 1st round.

Winning Ugly VXII

That's a stretch.

Winning Ugly VXII

That's past a stretch. Once they started letting go the team Coach Johnson had it all went downhill.

* Obviously the top 2 seeds don't play in the first round. My point was that S.F. falling to the 3rd spot and Dallas falling to the 6th spot is one of many remaining possibilities and that a Dallas versus New Orleans match up in the 1st round is another possibility but its not likely and certainly not probable. Right now,there is a better chance of Dallas playing Atlanta,Chicago,or Detroit in the 1st round. That will only change if Dallas loses the division and makes it as a wildcard.

* Are you saying that it's a stretch that Dallas is better this year than they were two years ago or are you saying that it's a stretch to say New Orleans is a little bit worse than they were when they won the Super Bowl ??

* Don't forget that Irvin was already in Dallas before Johnson got there and Aikman fell into his lap. The 1st draft pick in that era was the #1 pick in the draft which was Aikman. There wasn't even any debate there.

It's hard not to go down hill from winning 3 Super Bowls in a four year span but it hasn't been all down hill. The team bottomed out with three consecutive 5-11 seasons in the early 2000's but has gone up hill since then. I believe that they will continue to go up hill - only to a certain point of course because the reality of the NFL is that you can't always win,especially with the current system and free agency etc..

Date: December 8, 2011 23:38

Winning Ugly VXII
keefriffhard4life

I'm not high,I live in New England,I drink whiskey once in a while,and I drive a sedan. I don't see what that has to do with anything related to the topic,though.

If you want to talk about being high,someone other than me in this thread might be high.

It's hard to say that the Cowboys are in the middle of the pack of 32 teams when only 7 of the other 31 teams have a better record than they do.

3 of the Cowboys' 5 losses have been by either 3 points or 4 points. One loss was by a wide margin and the last loss was by 6 points in overtime in a game where the opponent was lucky to even get into overtime. They are 3 or 4 plays which probably should have gone their way away from being 10-2 or even 11-1.

The team with Austin,Robinson,Fiammetta,and Bryant on the field does not have 5 losses. That probably will be the team you'll see @ the end of the season and into the play-offs. (Except for when they rest their starters on January 1st on the road against the Giants.)

you keep saying they are 8th because of tie breakers. this is real life not nfl post season rankings. you look at every 7-5 team and they are middle of the pack. even espn on the power rankings for this week says the giants are the best team in your division

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1459
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home