Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 42
Re: OT ~ NFL begins tonight
Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: September 11, 2011 17:30

Don't know what this means but it is funny to read about Randy Moss, the most unwanted man in the NFL, and the Saints.

[www.cbssports.com]

Date: September 11, 2011 19:14

Randy should have closed out his career with the Pats. Now Chaz is catching Brady.
What do you guys think about the Peyton situation ? Are the Colts to blame for not having drafted a back-up? Couldn't Peyton have been the greatest teacher alongside his playing feats?

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 11, 2011 19:25

Palace Revolution 2000
Couldn't Peyton have been the greatest teacher alongside his playing feats?

Not just a great teacher, but a great role model as well:

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: September 11, 2011 21:01

I'm rooting for the Jets, and for someone to snap Mike Vick's neck.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 11, 2011 21:14

fiftyamp

Got your man for the job right here:

Date: September 12, 2011 01:52

Edith Grove
fiftyamp

Got your man for the job right here:

Well done EG

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:29

fiftyamp
Stay classy.eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:45

Come on YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Date: September 13, 2011 04:52

game 1 MNF~ NE favored by 7.5 points
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -3.5 -7 / -7 -15 / -7.5 -7.5
MIAMI DOLPHINS 45o08 45.5 / 46 / 46.5 47
07:10pm EDT TV: ESPN, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS EARLY. EAST WIND 6-11.KICKOFF TEMP 86, HEAT INDEX 94

game 2 MNF~ Denver favored by 3 points
10:15 PM EDT
481 OAKLAND RAIDERS 41o10 41 / 41.5 / 42 42.5
482 DENVER BRONCOS PK -05 -3 / -3 -15 / -3 -3
TV: ESPN, PARTLY CLOUDY, NORTH WIND 8-13. KICKOFF TEMP 74

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-13 04:54 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: September 13, 2011 05:53

Max'sKansasCity
Come on YOU CAN DO IT!!!

You know Reggie took every exit possible on the way down to Miami right?

Date: September 13, 2011 06:28

Max'sKansasCity
Come on YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Mahi mahi for dinner, Go Broncs.

Date: September 13, 2011 06:38

Faiders vs Donkeys... AAAanCK!!!

these two teams like each other a lot, lots hugs and kisses... NOT!!

Date: September 13, 2011 06:41

Why is Oakland even allowed to still have a team?

Date: September 13, 2011 06:46

DragonSky
Why is Oakland even allowed to still have a team?
Isnt it part of the California criminal rehabilitation program?

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:49

Is there really any need for Gridiron players to wear all that stuff and a crash helmet of all things.It looks like its all for show confused smiley

Date: September 13, 2011 06:58

herp de derp.... dar de dar.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:05

colonial
Is there really any need for Gridiron players to wear all that stuff and a crash helmet of all things.It looks like its all for show confused smiley

This might help - find a refrigerator. Take ten steps away from it. Then run as fast as you can into it with your head down and ram into it with your shoulder. See how it feels and let me know if you'd do that for show because that's nothing like what happens out on the gridiron.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:08

HOLY COW !!!
Sebastian Janikowski just tied an NFL record with a 63 yard kick... WOW!!!

Date: September 13, 2011 07:10

colonial
It's a hell of a lot better than gay ass rugby where all they do is grab asses and balls.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:16

DragonSky
colonial

This might help - find a refrigerator. Take ten steps away from it. Then run as fast as you can into it with your head down and ram into it with your shoulder. See how it feels and let me know if you'd do that for show because that's nothing like what happens out on the gridiron.
Rugby players all around tha world do that sort of thing for 80 minutes and they're not all kitted-out with completely unnecessary stuff like that.

Date: September 13, 2011 07:19

Date: September 13, 2011 07:29

colonial
DragonSky
colonial

Rugby players all around tha world do that sort of thing for 80 minutes and they're not all kitted-out with completely unnecessary stuff like that.

Ehhhh. Look - the NFL (and North American football in general) is completely different than rugby. Rugby has a lot of grabbing. NFL is smashing. It's also A LOT faster. Totally different. If you want to keep thinking rugby is the more violent of the two sports then go find some American football league and get out there and see what happens to you.

Date: September 13, 2011 12:58

last year during the jets/patriots playoff game welker got hit so hard in a helmet to helmet collision the patriots emblem decal actually flew off of his helmet. i've never seen that before which means he got hit pretty damn hard in the head for that to happen

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 13, 2011 16:24

j-e-t-s.....jets jets jets!

Date: September 13, 2011 19:50

Rip This
j-e-t-s.....jets jets jets!
Hell of comeback sunday night and very fitting that they won on 9/11.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 21:08

keefriffhard4life
last year during the jets/patriots playoff game welker got hit so hard in a helmet to helmet collision the patriots emblem decal actually flew off of his helmet. i've never seen that before which means he got hit pretty damn hard in the head for that to happen

The reason for the decal flying off is that Gillette Stadium is built on the site of the former Foxboro Raceway a track for trotters .

I hear they got the glue from the horses . eye popping smiley

Date: September 13, 2011 21:27

boston2006
keefriffhard4life

The reason for the decal flying off is that Gillette Stadium is built on the site of the former Foxboro Raceway a track for trotters .

I hear they got the glue from the horses . eye popping smiley
Ouch!confused smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: September 13, 2011 21:44

It was worth watching all of last nights back-to-back MNF games for 2 plays... Brady's 99 1/2 yard Touchdown pass(run)... and Janikowski's 63 yard field goal kick... both (tie)NFL records... awesome to see.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 13, 2011 21:57

colonial

i dont know why people get all nationalistic about sports.i'm from the states and i thinkr rugby,soccer[football]australian rules football,cricket etc are all great.
having said that, colonials post had me really really laughing-
let me try to explain -in american football the players arent just trained for the sport,they are literally chosen and trained for the position they play..stay with me here..
the linemen-the guys protecting the quarterback and they guys on the other side trying to hospitalise him are usually between 300 and 360 lbs.
on the reverse side of this a wide receiver[the guys who catch a thrown ball]sometimes are only 170 lbs but are chosen for being very fast.most of them were track and field stars in school.
so we have varying sizes of players,170,220,280,300+ etc all crashing into each other at a high rate of speed[nearly every player in the nfl can run 40 yards in under 5 seconds]

in the old days before the high-tech equipment players were sometimes paralyzed for life or even killed on the field.so no,the helmets and pads arent for "show"

Date: September 13, 2011 22:01

Max'sKansasCity
It was worth watching all of last nights back-to-back MNF games for 2 plays... Brady's 99 1/2 yard Touchdown pass(run)... and Janikowski's 63 yard field goal kick... both (tie)NFL records... awesome to see.

yeah but they also gave up 500 yards of offense to the dolphins. not a good sign as defense has been the pats problem over the last 3 years. there is a reason the last 6 games against the jets the pats are 2-4

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1796
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home