Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

To mr_dja re periscoping
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:02

quote "[need help from someone who has actually periscoped in the past...

Can the volume of your phone's microphone be used to control the volume of the feed? I'm planning on putting my phone on a stand at the corner of the stage and "going for it". Our stage volume isn't all that loud but I'm trying to plan in advance for any issues that I may run into.

Thanks to anyone who can offer me some insight!

Peace,
Mr DJA] quote"

The thread got closed.

I used to record from the head of my amp, the drummer and bass were on each side of me, the volume of the PA was nearby, other guitar across the stage. It was always a fair recording. When I had a recorder on the stage floor, I heard foot stomping and other random noises

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-25 20:09 by midimannz.

Re: To mr_dja re periscoping
Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:06

Thanks so much for the reply midimannz. Our attempt at rehearsal last night turned out pretty well so I'm cautiously optimistic that the additional volume won't be too much tonight. I figure I'll try a test run at soundcheck to see how that goes.

Thanks again for the insight!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:14

Wow Mr dja that would be incredible! Excited to tune in tonight

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:23

alieb

Just to be clear... I'm not going to be on stage with the Stones but we'd still love to have you (and any others who may be interested) try and tune in! Not sure when "Honky Tonk Women" (our only Stones cover) is going to appear in the setlist but I'm pretty sure it'll be there at some point tonight. Expect to hear lots of blues/funk/soul/r&b/rock. Twitter account to search for is: @thedudeyocom.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: March 26, 2016 02:34

mr_dja
alieb

Just to be clear... I'm not going to be on stage with the Stones but we'd still love to have you (and any others who may be interested) try and tune in! Not sure when "Honky Tonk Women" (our only Stones cover) is going to appear in the setlist but I'm pretty sure it'll be there at some point tonight. Expect to hear lots of blues/funk/soul/r&b/rock. Twitter account to search for is: @thedudeyocom.

Peace,
Mr DJA
oh lol

well, it appears there are no periscopes for the actual Stones show so i may do just that!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1985
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home