Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O.T : Please help punk icon Sonny Vincent and his family
Posted by: Magicandloss ()
Date: January 17, 2016 13:43

Hi,

I am new on this board. I am definitely not an expert but my favourite Stones' albums are LIB, SF, Beggars, Exile and Aftermath.

With my first post I wanted to share that story :

Hi folks my name is Sonny Vincent. Some of you may know me from my music, tours and albums. . Most don't know my real name, it is Robert Ventura. My son and his family need help. On Sunday January 2, 2016 our family was in a tragic accident. Robert Ventura, Sarah Ventura, and their son. ( my grandson) Cayden Ventura (Age 9) were in a gas explosion that ignited into a blazing fire.Their injuries and the burns are extensive, The burns are 3rd degree and emcompas 50% of Roberts body,50% of Caydens and the Mom suffers with 80%. They are each currently in the Burn Intensive Care Unit at Winston Salem Medical Center, and are on life support struggling for their lives. This fund is set up to help them get on their feet after their lengthy recovery and to help them through their rehabilitation. The explosion/fire destroyed everything they owned. There are several family members who are here supporting them. We despreartely need urgent assistance in taking care of them. Our immediate needs only include food, transportation, and shelter. The rest of this fund will be given to Robert, Sarah and Cayden.

If you want to help him, please send money and/or share the link on social networks.
[www.gofundme.com]

If you're not familiar with his music : Sonny played in the punk band THE TESTORS. He also played with Moe Tucker and Ron Asheton.

Please note that I am not a huge fan of crowdfunding sites but I am very confident towards Sonny.

Hope you won't delete my post.

Thanks.

Re: O.T : Please help punk icon Sonny Vincent and his family
Posted by: Magicandloss ()
Date: January 17, 2016 14:04

Actually the best way to help him NOW is to send money through his Paypal account :

Please help if you can. A direct, fast way to help me through this is by donating to me directly through my PayPal. [email protected]

A short biography : [sonnyvincent.maketrouble.net]

Thanks.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2226
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home