Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
What's the next vault release ?
Posted by: Bartje ()
Date: November 28, 2015 10:43

does anybody know the next release ?
Or releases ?

Re: What's the next vault release ?
Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: November 28, 2015 11:11

Several sources claimed that Amsterdam 1995 would be next. There were also rumours about Shepherds Bush Empire 1999 and San Jose 1999 (the dropped TV broadcast).

I hope they will release Amsterdam 1995 in the spring. The wait till next autumn would be too long winking smiley

Posted by: jammingedward ()
Date: November 28, 2015 11:33

All three of those would be fantastic!

Love the Stripped era, caught them on No Security Tour Memphis 99- they were ON FIRE (my first show too).

Tried desperately to get into Sheppards Bush Empire, met Bernard out the back- he wouldn't/couldn't help. Keith showed up in his limo, I knocked on the window and he gave me a big grin and thumbs up through the glass!
I have the show on dodgy vhs somewhere...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 28, 2015 12:07

A four-DVD box of the 95 club gigs would suit me fine.
Make it five discs with the March 95 Toshiba sessions. That package would be the ultimate 1995 tour souvenir...

Posted by: eduardoacdc ()
Date: November 28, 2015 14:02

It would be fine if they release ONCE AND FOR ALL mocambo and knebworth!

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: November 28, 2015 14:45

eduardoacdc

The From The Vault series is video, some sets have CD's too, so El Mocambo(which wasn't filmed) won't be part of Vault series. The BBC erased or recorded over two hours of the Knebworth concert leaving the one hour of film that we have had for years!

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 28, 2015 14:48

Crawdaddy 1963 smiling bouncing smiley

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: November 28, 2015 15:20

Light The Fuse 2005 and last but not least Brussel 1973!

And then a new series with who knows? Paradiso would be great. but I like surprises, and If they keep surprising with the unexpected from whatever tour or year is great.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-28 15:22 by barbabang.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: November 28, 2015 15:28

The most important thing regardless of any release is the continuation of the series. Great packages all around and compliments to eagle and the rest of the team for the products!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 28, 2015 18:37

Josie 1999 would be great!!

Posted by: ab ()
Date: November 28, 2015 18:49

Vinyl and CDs of the Ladies and Gentlemen ... soundtrack would be great!

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: November 28, 2015 18:52

Is there video for Light the fuse?

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: November 28, 2015 19:02

I would like to see the next:

In boxes with foto book (LP's?) CD's and DVD or Blu-Ray: All separately:::

The club concerts.
But I think it will be end as a dream.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 28, 2015 19:20

Whale
Is there video for Light the fuse?

Yes.
[www.stonesarchive.com]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: November 29, 2015 09:45

A fixed soundtrack for Ladies and Gentlemen would be nice.

Date: November 29, 2015 10:01

24FPS
A fixed soundtrack for Ladies and Gentlemen would be nice.

VideoJames wrote on iorr.org some months ago that he gave the advice to the From the Vault people to release a 1972 soundtrack (aka the lost live album) plus some Great and unreleased footage from 1972.

As he was working on all releases either by providing footage or memorabilia we can trust him for sure.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 29, 2015 11:40

More Hot Rocks

If (for the moment...) we get to have one release per touring year I'd much prefer get Shepherd's Bush.

Date: November 29, 2015 12:25

dcba
More Hot Rocks

If (for the moment...) we get to have one release per touring year I'd much prefer get Shepherd's Bush.

I second that request. Shepherds Bush Empire was a far more interesting show. The setlist was great that night.

With all those big shows being released until now I wish for a 1995 Club show box for a release in the spring and Shepherds Bush 1999 in the autumn.

Posted by: NoPanic ()
Date: November 29, 2015 12:32

The Phoenix club show has to be next plus Brussels Affair.As there's no filmed material from Brussels they may switch to only audio releases.That would be a chance to get the ElMo shows.Nobody knows - but I guess they will complete the downloads first.

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: November 29, 2015 15:12

not in this particular order.....

Paris 1976, Atlantic City 1989, New Jersey or Miami 1994, Japan 1995, St. Louis or LIVE At The 10 Spot 1997. An extended "Stripped" is also a possibility.

ABKCO & Rolling Stones joint venture 2 DVD set of music videos similar to Beatles "1+".

"MSG 1969-The Rolling Stones Live in Concert" to be released in theaters first followed by home video release (not part of "From The Vault" series.)

That's all folks smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-29 15:52 by thkbeercan.

Posted by: tornnfrayed ()
Date: November 29, 2015 20:03

thkbeercan

Paris 1976, Atlantic City 1989, New Jersey or Miami 1994, Japan 1995, St. Louis or LIVE At The 10 Spot 1997. An extended "Stripped" is also a possibility.

ABKCO & Rolling Stones joint venture 2 DVD set of music videos similar to Beatles "1+".

"MSG 1969-The Rolling Stones Live in Concert" to be released in theaters first followed by home video release (not part of "From The Vault" series.)

Please advise where you get the info regarding the 69 film ? Sounds too good to be true. Thanks

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: November 29, 2015 21:06

NoPanic
The Phoenix club show has to be next plus Brussels Affair.As there's no filmed material from Brussels they may switch to only audio releases.

There is still a mystery about one of the Empire Wembley Pool concerts from 1973 which was filmed entirely by the BBC. Is it preserved or not?

A CD package of the prosfassionally recorded 1973 Shows would be classic: London, Newcastle, Birmingham (it was stated in some post that this was also recorded but there was no clue where they knew it from), and Brussels.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: November 30, 2015 00:59

tornnfrayed
thkbeercan

Please advise where you get the info regarding the 69 film ? Sounds too good to be true. Thanks

Until thkbeercan or someone else clears that up I would take it as only a wish list!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 30, 2015 03:19

LieB
tornnfrayed
thkbeercan

Until thkbeercan or someone else clears that up I would take it as only a wish list!

Indeed.

Date: December 1, 2015 03:24

LieB
tornnfrayed
thkbeercan

If wishes were wild horses, then beggars would ride to their banquet....

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: December 1, 2015 03:51

thkbeercan
LieB
tornnfrayed
thkbeercan

hmm...not sure what that means, but I emailed someone who will know; they are inquiring into it.

Speaking of not being sure what something means, what does thkbeercan mean?

- swiss

Posted by: VideoJames ()
Date: December 1, 2015 05:10

Mr.D
eduardoacdc

The From The Vault series is video, some sets have CD's too, so El Mocambo(which wasn't filmed) won't be part of Vault series. The BBC erased or recorded over two hours of the Knebworth concert leaving the one hour of film that we have had for years!

Sorry, but not true..Knebworth 76 audio is complete and video is complete. There was even thought about releasing it a year or two ago.
True though that El Mocambo was not film, even at my suggestion that they should have filmed it back in 1977.

Date: December 1, 2015 17:19

swiss
thkbeercan
LieB
tornnfrayed
thkbeercan

hmm...not sure what that means, but I emailed someone who will know; they are inquiring into it.

Speaking of not being sure what something means, what does thkbeercan mean?

- swiss

It's an abbreviation for 'thick beercan'. When I played sports, some of the guys in the locker room would tease me and gave me the nickname....

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: December 1, 2015 17:23

Light The Fuse dvd will probably be on soon.
Then I'm hoping for anything between 1995 and 2007. Club/theatre shows 2002-2003 would be a dream come true.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: December 1, 2015 17:39

VideoJames
Mr.D
eduardoacdc

Sorry, but not true..Knebworth 76 audio is complete and video is complete. There was even thought about releasing it a year or two ago.
True though that El Mocambo was not film, even at my suggestion that they should have filmed it back in 1977.

Good news for Knebworth 76. A long setlist at that show.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home