Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO Out of control - reggae version
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 19, 2011 00:52

According to Martin Elliott's book - the complete recordings .. [www.amazon.co.uk] is reggae version of Out of Control - only available as a bootleg............I'm wondering if anyone has this to post or trade.....TIA, Eddie

I've already posted this on Hotstuff...this for anyone who might have it but does not go on there so often.........

Re: ISO Out of control - reggae version
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: July 19, 2011 01:05

I think this is the "slow dub version" of Out Of Control? (Bi Polar at the Controls remix)

Date: July 19, 2011 01:25

kowalski
I think this is the "slow dub version" of Out Of Control? (Bi Polar at the Controls remix)

Thanks for the suggestion Kowalski but Bi Polar at the Controls remix is listed as a seperate entry in Martin Elliott's book. I have that - the second track on the Saber's Final Mix U.K. Cd (and on a 7" vinyl promo)........thanks anyway....

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: July 19, 2011 01:56

This Martin Elliott book looks interesting. Didn't know it. Are unreleased tracks listed as well?

Date: July 19, 2011 02:42

Yep......1183 songs (including remixes and alternate takes)...The blurb in the front says..........A sessionography, discography and history of recordings: from the famous chart toppers to the infamous rarities. March 1962 - September 2002.+ Polls of fans favourites................it was published by Cherry Red books...IBSN 1-901447-04-9...cost me £14.99..you could probaly order it in a regular bookshop cheaper than Amazon.....pretty informative...it tells you the status of each song....Official and in what format it was released...CD, Vinyl, album or single or b-side etc....or bootleg only......or unfinished/unavailable etc..or (only some) live ...official or boot...anyway, hope that helps.......I would imagine you'd like it...(a lot).......Eddie

P.S. I have read about titles for two unreleased songs (that might be coming up for release) that weren't listed but I can't remember what they were now.....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-19 02:46 by EddieByword.

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: September 16, 2017 00:25

I have the Out of Control Reggae mix, it's low bitrate but still is very good

[www.filefactory.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1853
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home