Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Faces @ TW Classics Belgium
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 10, 2011 14:29

Not a single word about the Faces in the reviews yet. Saw Ronnie a split second on TV (yesterday) but all they talked about were Simple Minds (apparently the high-light), Bryan Adams and Texas.

But for a friend of mine it was a night never to forget: he was backstage, Ronnie signed two LP's....took some pictures with him. Ronnie was very friendly and relaxed.

Re: Faces @ TW Classics Belgium
Date: July 10, 2011 15:05

Posted by: Gangster-of-love ()
Date: July 10, 2011 16:26

Let'shope that they'll release some of their live stuff later this year. That would be fantastic !

Keep on rollin'
Gangster

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: July 10, 2011 19:46

I was there with my 2 daughters

Very good show but no "débris" and no Ronnie solo alone on stage, I miss them !

And another point, the Faces band 2011 is not use to big stage and in Werchter they were all in the center stage. Only Ronnie move on the side sometimes but he didn't have wifi connection so he can't really do the show for the public and he have to wait each time he change guitar that the technicien connect the new one !

A big crowd (more then 50 000 people ?) but most of them was there for ... Bryan Adams ! Not many Faces fan but I think the Faces show has been very appreciated

François

François

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1487
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home