Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Revolutions 2 - Art Show At Forest Lawn Museum In Los Angeles (Featuring RS Artwork)
Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 05:24

Nestled amongs the Cypress trees in Glendale CA is the world-famous Forest Lawn Memorial Park. For lack of a better description, it's a cemetery, a very large, lush cemetery.....with a museum. I mean, what better place to locate a museum, especially one with a collection of music-related art. Perhaps this art is concerned with those beloved musicians who have unfortunately left us? Nope. There are many works of art here depicting those whom we are lucky to have, chiefly amongst them, The Rolling Stones (why else would I be posting this here)?

So, if you are in Los Angeles, or are planning a visit here before August 2, I would suggest that you visit this collection. Aside from the RS related works shown below, there are some excellent pieces you will immediately recognize. One in particular is macabre (but it isn't RS related so no image will be posted here).

I have included the information on the artist. Enjoy!

Re: Revolutions 2 - Art Show At Forest Lawn Museum In Los Angeles (Featuring RS Artwork)
Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 09:55

Link to the article. I'll be interviewing some of the artists involved in the SF album concept.

LA Beat

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1592
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home