Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Big Winge To Bravado USA
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: July 10, 2015 06:30

The way these guys operate is pretty appalling. You order your gear and in some cases it's not immediately available but they take your money pretty quickly irrespective. My gripe is that after date passes that they indicated and they've still not shipped your items should it not then be incumbent on them to update you with say a simple email? Instead you get nothing. You guys need to lift your game, I'm sure I'm not alone.

Re: A Big Winge To Bravado USA
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 10, 2015 07:55

You're definitely not alone...check out the Consumer Affairs complaints. One from the wife of a Stones fan in Melbourne who husband is such a Stone fan he has double albums that have never been played. eye popping smiley

[www.consumeraffairs.com]

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 10, 2015 16:33

Bravado sucks
Avoid at all costs

You can buy the same stuff on eBay and elsewhere where you actually have accountability and satisfaction

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 10, 2015 17:48

Two or three years ago I ordered the Keith Richards Exile T-shirt and A Bigger Bang on vinyl. The T-shirt was delivered in a reasonable time but not the record. Some weeks later, I received a small package at home, with a note: "the product you ordered it is now out of stock, so we think you perhaps might like this other record instead". It was a Scissor Sisters picture 7". angry smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 10, 2015 18:00

Cristiano Radtke
Two or three years ago I ordered the Keith Richards Exile T-shirt and A Bigger Bang on vinyl. The T-shirt was delivered in a reasonable time but not the record. Some weeks later, I received a small package at home, with a note: "the product you ordered it is now out of stock, so we think you perhaps might like this other record instead". It was a Scissor Sisters picture 7". angry smiley

That's hysterical...so they still charged you for the ABB vinyl? Tell me at least they reimbursed you and the Scissor Sisters was a free peace offering Cristiano.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 10, 2015 18:08

That is funny!!

Bravado's shortcomings in the customer service department are indeed nothing new. Many whinges (including my own) about its catalogue of errors are dotted all over this thread from last summer:

[www.iorr.org]

Date: July 10, 2015 18:13

treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke

That's hysterical...so they still charged you for the ABB vinyl? Tell me at least they reimbursed you and the Scissor Sisters was a free peace offering Cristiano.

Yes, I sent them an e-mail and they didn't charged me for that. But really, a Scissor Sisters record instead of the one I wanted? They could at least have send me another T-shirt or a Stones record. confused smiley

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: July 11, 2015 14:28

I'm sure the Stones wouldn't be happy that these folk treat their fans with contempt..

Date: July 11, 2015 19:52

Cristiano Radtke
treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke

Yes, I sent them an e-mail and they didn't charged me for that. But really, a Scissor Sisters record instead of the one I wanted? They could at least have send me another T-shirt or a Stones record. confused smiley

Yeah, that would have taken the edge off for sure.

Have you purchased an ABB since?

Date: July 11, 2015 21:54

treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke
treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke

No, I haven't. I already have it on CD, though, so I can wait to buy the vinyl. smiling smiley

Date: July 12, 2015 08:34

Cristiano Radtke
treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke
treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke

No, I haven't. I already have it on CD, though, so I can wait to buy the vinyl. smiling smiley

Like several of the other latter day vinyls they seem to have gone up a fair bit in price. I know that Voodoo Lounge and Stripped and Bridges have gone up quite a bit, haven't checked recently but I know over $100 some time ago. Similarly the 2010 Vinyl Box sets have appreciated significantly.

Good luck on your ABB hunt!

Date: July 12, 2015 09:19

treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke
treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke
treaclefingers
Cristiano Radtke

Like several of the other latter day vinyls they seem to have gone up a fair bit in price. I know that Voodoo Lounge and Stripped and Bridges have gone up quite a bit, haven't checked recently but I know over $100 some time ago. Similarly the 2010 Vinyl Box sets have appreciated significantly.

Good luck on your ABB hunt!

Thanks, treacle! smiling smiley

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: July 12, 2015 11:56

They can be a bit slow to answer your complaints but in my case they finally managed to fulfil my request. I had lost all my official bootlegs downloads in hard drive crash and wanted to download them again from their site. Because it wasn't possible they offered me to pick any items of the same value in their online store. It took about 5 months of emails exchanging (and a threat to never buy again from Bravado...) but at the end I got my replacements items (SG and SF deluxe on CD).

Posted by: BrownSugar1980 ()
Date: July 12, 2015 12:24

I've only purchased a couple of things from them over the years, and haven't had any problems. But one time I did try to contact them because I wanted to buy the 2009 remaster of GHS, and I was asking them if they had any way of knowing which version of the CD I was going to get, the one with the wacky edit on Star Star or the correct version. They just e-mailed me back with the product description, which obviously makes no mention of the editing. I replied back being a little more specific about my question, and they just never replied back. So I didn't buy it from them. Most everything I've wanted has been available on Amazon or elsewhere, and usually cheaper. I bought one of the shirt/poster bundles for the Zip Code show I recently attended, and a shirt or something about 5 years ago, but that's it. Sometimes the same shirt they have for $30 will be on Amazon for $18.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2069
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home