Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2015 Z
Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: July 7, 2015 20:55

I have to give the Stones props for the Lucky Dip tickets. I have always said the Grateful Dead was the best at getting tickets into the hands of it's fans but Lucky Dip is a great way to see the band for a fair price. I drew lawn seats in Milwaukee but am not complaining.

Would like to see ...

Shattered opener.

Mick play harp on Gimme Shelter.

Sympathy without the costumes, backing track, fan backup vocal participation. A back to basics approach.

Let it Loose it played live.

Loving Cup w/ Mick on a Grand Piano & Keith on acoustic, Ronnie electric.

one song per show that is unscripted & not fan voted on. Just have the band huddle up & decide to a song to play on the spot.

Other than than I thought the band sounded great. The sound system really seems to work well in the stadium.

Oh ...and hope for some shows in Mexico City!

-Chris

Re: 2015 Z
Date: July 7, 2015 21:13

chrism13
Would like to see ...

Shattered opener.

Mick play harp on Gimme Shelter.

Sympathy without the costumes, backing track, fan backup vocal participation. A back to basics approach.

Let it Loose it played live.

Loving Cup w/ Mick on a Grand Piano & Keith on acoustic, Ronnie electric.

one song per show that is unscripted & not fan voted on. Just have the band huddle up & decide to a song to play on the spot.

-Chris

Unlikely.

Not gonna happen.

Fat chance.

Hahaha, you're kidding, right?

Better chance of them performing 'Rock & A Hard Place'...

But...GASP! Think of the room for error! Fans don't pay money for that!

But I like your optimism and ideas! I agree with you on 'Sympathy', that's a good song, but it's amazing on the 1975 recordings WITHOUT costumes/backing tracks/etc.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1561
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home