Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Memory Motel - Zip Code 2015
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 22, 2015 07:10

Memories from the tour:

Seeing Angee again and meeting Cindy C in Columbus;
Hang On Sloopy - first WTF moment of the tour;
Far Away Eyes and entirely too much Jack Daniels in Nashville;
Moonlight Mile in Pittsburgh (and crashing the Shidoobee bar before the show - lovely, demented group!).

And, on the drive home from Pittsburgh today, saw this on the wall in a Wendy's in Buffalo, it's the card showing who donated to one of their fundraisers. I figure someone here is responsible, winking smiley

Re: Memory Motel - Zip Code 2015
Posted by: RS ()
Date: June 22, 2015 07:46

Thats cool...

-RS

Date: June 24, 2015 10:15

And highlights from Milwaukee... Meeting RS and crew - really a pleasure! You guys rock, hope you make it to Toronto one day.

I went to Milwaukee in the hope that there would be something special with Buddy and wasn't disappointed. And I'm really glad that Buddy let Keith borrow that guitar back for Champagne and Reefer. grinning smiley

The setlist was really great but the most startling thing for me was Mick's mood. He seemed happy, playful with Keith, really loose, almost like the Bromance is back on between the Glimmer Twins. What's up with that?

Met a lot of other great fans, had a lovely time checking out the city (wonderful!) and am heading home too soon. Next... Detroit.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 24, 2015 10:31

SomeTorontoGirl
And highlights from Milwaukee... Meeting RS and crew - really a pleasure! You guys rock, hope you make it to Toronto one day.

Wait...by RS and crew you don't mean the Rolling Stones and crew do you?

Sounds like you had a great time!

Date: June 24, 2015 10:40

No - RS the charming lady who also posted in this thread. Met the other RS in 2008... They were also lovely!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 25, 2015 02:41

SomeTorontoGirl
No - RS the charming lady who also posted in this thread. Met the other RS in 2008... They were also lovely!

oh!
tongue sticking out smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2145
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home