Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Experiences!
Posted by: RS ()
Date: June 22, 2015 21:07

I've had one Rolling Stones concert but it didn't feel like just one, it felt like so much more. I was listening and rocking out when his private security guard came over and pulled open my hand and put something in it. When I looked at it at first I wasn't sure what it was but then realized. It was Mick Jagger's pick. It had the tongue on the front and his name on the back. It almost looked like it had been worn out, because some of the black lettering was a little bit missing. A little bit later when my dad was with me (i'm not sure if this was the same security guard or not) another security guard came over and gave me ANOTHER Mick Jagger guitar pick. This was the craziest time of my life, then later when my sister was with me Mick Jagger was on our side at the moment and pointed at us! It was awesome! Now I am hoping he will see me again and think that I love the Rolling Stones as much as I do. I will never forget how the next day felt. (I am sorry that my report was a little late) Please write down any crazy encounters with the Rolling Stones you wish to share. GO ROLLING STONES!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

-RS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-22 21:12 by RS.

Re: Rolling Stones Experiences!
Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 22, 2015 21:20

RS
I've had one Rolling Stones concert but it didn't feel like just one, it felt like so much more. I was listening and rocking out when his private security guard came over and pulled open my hand and put something in it. When I looked at it at first I wasn't sure what it was but then realized. It was Mick Jagger's pick. It had the tongue on the front and his name on the back. It almost looked like it had been worn out, because some of the black lettering was a little bit missing. A little bit later when my dad was with me (i'm not sure if this was the same security guard or not) another security guard came over and gave me ANOTHER Mick Jagger guitar pick. This was the craziest time of my life, then later when my sister was with me Mick Jagger was on our side at the moment and pointed at us! It was awesome! Now I am hoping he will see me again and think that I love the Rolling Stones as much as I do. I will never forget how the next day felt. (I am sorry that my report was a little late) Please write down any crazy encounters with the Rolling Stones you wish to share. GO ROLLING STONES!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

-RS

That is very very cool.

I would love to see both sides of your cool souvenirs if you ever feel like posting some pictures them.

Date: June 22, 2015 21:31

i have here i will give you the link.

Date: June 22, 2015 21:34

relms
RS

-RS

That is very very cool.

I would love to see both sides of your cool souvenirs if you ever feel like posting some pictures them.

Wait go to my history and go to the Mpls chat.

-RS

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: June 22, 2015 21:55

While out partying in the French Quarter the night prior to the bands performance in New Orleans in 1978 I went into a little bar with a dance floor and small stage at the corner of Bourbon Street and St Louis St called La Strada. There were only about 20 people there including myself, when I left the small single table I was sitting at to go to the restroom, which my seat was adjacent to some French doors leading outside to my right with a jukebox positioned to my left. When I left the bathroom some 5 minutes later there were literally 100 people or more in the place maybe even 200 as every seat was taken at every table. I sauntered over towards my seat and saw a large crowd surrounding the tables where my seat was, I then scan the entire area and see this guy who I'm thinking is a Ronnie Wood look alike. Now my damn seat is taken and there's this bunch around imitating rock stars, when I glance I clearly see both Bobby Keys and Ian Mac now I say to myself holy shit it is Woody. And guess who's in my seat? Its Keith!! Now what do I do ask for my seat back? And I'll be damned the waitress took up my margarita. I just made the best of it and asked this beautiful 20 yr old blonde from Alabama to dance and end up spending the night with her lucky lucky me. 22 years old. As Dylan said..I was so much older then I'm younger than that now. How's that for a Stones story?

Date: June 22, 2015 22:12

751st
While out partying in the French Quarter the night prior to the bands performance in New Orleans in 1978 I went into a little bar with a dance floor and small stage at the corner of Bourbon Street and St Louis St called La Strada. There were only about 20 people there including myself, when I left the small single table I was sitting at to go to the restroom, which my seat was adjacent to some French doors leading outside to my right with a jukebox positioned to my left. When I left the bathroom some 5 minutes later there were literally 100 people or more in the place maybe even 200 as every seat was taken at every table. I sauntered over towards my seat and saw a large crowd surrounding the tables where my seat was, I then scan the entire area and see this guy who I'm thinking is a Ronnie Wood look alike. Now my damn seat is taken and there's this bunch around imitating rock stars, when I glance I clearly see both Bobby Keys and Ian Mac now I say to myself holy shit it is Woody. And guess who's in my seat? Its Keith!! Now what do I do ask for my seat back? And I'll be damned the waitress took up my margarita. I just made the best of it and asked this beautiful 20 yr old blonde from Alabama to dance and end up spending the night with her lucky lucky me. 22 years old. As Dylan said..I was so much older then I'm younger than that now. How's that for a Stones story?

That's awesome! Man if that happened to me I would be beaming for weeks!

-RS

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 22, 2015 22:27

When I was in my Senior year of college the Stones Opened up the BTB tour at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. Several of us bought tickets and made the road trip to Chicago. No one in my group had seats together . We were spread out in different sections. My seat was on the end of an aisle. Blues Traveler opened and during the their set and the gap between bands a large group in my row kept leaving every few minutes to go down and buy more beer. By the time the Stones took the stage they were all pretty drunk. During 19th Nervous Breakdown one of them went to make another beer run. As usual I stood up to let them out of the aisle. I noticed as the guy was passing me that he was really staggering. When he took his first step he started to go down and grabbed a hold of the first thing he thought of-me. This guy was about twice my size and basically bear hugged me and we went hard and fast to the concrete and then we just kept rolling and rolling and the guy wouldn’t let go. When we finally stopped the guy was on top of me and we were both laughing. He asked if I was OK and I said yes. He continued staggering down to the stairs to the beer vender. When I got up and started the walk back up everyone was laughing and high fiving me as I walked back up. We must have rolled down about 30 rows. When I got back to my seat his friends were all laughing and said it was so funny how fast we went down and we just kept on rolling once we hit the concrete. When I got back to the car, we were all talking about the show and one of my friends said did you see the guys that fell and rolled down the stairs? I replied that it was me. The next morning I was black and blue. Now when ever I hear 19th nervous breakdown I think of getting dragged down the Soldier Field stairs.
Didn’t meet and Stones or anything like that but it sure was memorable for me.

Date: June 22, 2015 23:35

RS. I did beem for several days, only because of my conquest of the hot blonde. Lmfao.

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: June 23, 2015 02:24

751st
RS. I did beem for several days, only because of my conquest of the hot blonde. Lmfao.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-23 02:27 by cmc.

Date: June 23, 2015 02:28

751st

Haha! cool smiley

-RS

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: June 23, 2015 02:45

In '94 I took in two VL tour shows in Foxboro, MA. The first night I didn't have a ticket, just drove down from NH by myself in a whim, after the 6:00 news, which had me arriving at the stadium between Lenny Kravitz' set and the Stones. I was the last guy they let in the $10 lot, with an ATM right there in the lot. I got out $100 and headed to the stadium. As I approached the gate, a guy offered me a ticket for $40, which was below price, and I took it. Turned out the seat was literally two seats away from my ticket the next night, but I did not know that at the time. Got to my seat just as the lights went down and the percussive intro to Not Fade Away began. I had a great time, good seats not too high up and near the stage. At the end of the show, I slithered through the crowd (having known there would be no second encore, which the crowd seemed to be waiting for) and made my way out into the street, buying a t-shirt along the way, and as I was crossing the road I was nearly run over... by the Stones motorcade! They buzzed out of there pretty quick and nearly took me down! After taking a deep breath, I made my way back to the car and was the very first one out of the lot, the very first one to make my way up rt. 1 to interstate 95 and my drive home, with zero stadium traffic. It was quite the whimsical surgical strike! Last one in, first one out, and I nearly got run over by the Rolling Stones themselves. Night two was another great show, but I did not escape the traffic.

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: June 23, 2015 02:59

Was having a drink in a bar called the Gallery in Plymouth, Montserrat late one evening while the stones were on the island recording steel wheels.Keith and Ronnie rolled into the bar with Midge Ure in tow. Midge at the time had a villa in Old Towne.I got a chance to speak to all three of them and they were very accommodating speaking with the patrons and the bartender that were in the bar at the time.

Date: June 23, 2015 04:02

TumblinDice76
When I was in my Senior year of college the Stones Opened up the BTB tour at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. Several of us bought tickets and made the road trip to Chicago. No one in my group had seats together . We were spread out in different sections. My seat was on the end of an aisle. Blues Traveler opened and during the their set and the gap between bands a large group in my row kept leaving every few minutes to go down and buy more beer. By the time the Stones took the stage they were all pretty drunk. During 19th Nervous Breakdown one of them went to make another beer run. As usual I stood up to let them out of the aisle. I noticed as the guy was passing me that he was really staggering. When he took his first step he started to go down and grabbed a hold of the first thing he thought of-me. This guy was about twice my size and basically bear hugged me and we went hard and fast to the concrete and then we just kept rolling and rolling and the guy wouldn’t let go. When we finally stopped the guy was on top of me and we were both laughing. He asked if I was OK and I said yes. He continued staggering down to the stairs to the beer vender. When I got up and started the walk back up everyone was laughing and high fiving me as I walked back up. We must have rolled down about 30 rows. When I got back to my seat his friends were all laughing and said it was so funny how fast we went down and we just kept on rolling once we hit the concrete. When I got back to the car, we were all talking about the show and one of my friends said did you see the guys that fell and rolled down the stairs? I replied that it was me. The next morning I was black and blue. Now when ever I hear 19th nervous breakdown I think of getting dragged down the Soldier Field stairs.
Didn’t meet and Stones or anything like that but it sure was memorable for me.

That's awesome! smileys with beerdrinking smiley

Date: June 23, 2015 04:06

taz22
Was having a drink in a bar called the Gallery in Plymouth, Montserrat late one evening while the stones were on the island recording steel wheels.Keith and Ronnie rolled into the bar with Midge Ure in tow. Midge at the time had a villa in Old Towne.I got a chance to speak to all three of them and they were very accommodating speaking with the patrons and the bartender that were in the bar at the time.

That's awesome!!!!!

-RS

Date: June 23, 2015 11:10

Taz22. That cool. Great encounters with great artist are forever etched into your mind.

Posted by: Lipsgogreen ()
Date: June 23, 2015 15:25

How explicit can I be?

Thanks.

Tim

Date: June 23, 2015 15:27

Lipsgogreen
How explicit can I be?

Thanks.

Tim

Well I don't know, maybe PG rated?

-RS

Posted by: Lipsgogreen ()
Date: June 23, 2015 15:44

I can do that. I was in line in Orlando (2015) for the bathroom. I was talking with a lovely 29 year old young lady. The bathroom was a handicap facility with a door on it. One person at a time. I was suggestively joking with her while in line. When it was her turn to go in she turned around and waved me in.

I smoked one with her in the bathroom. I got the full show. She was built beautifully. I told her she had wonderful green underwear. She thanked me for the compliment. She even joked with me as I was trying to pee and asked me "if I was shy". I explained to her it takes more of an effort to go if a male is semi-erect. We laughed.

When I came out of the bathroom, I got high fives all around. I gave her the rest of what was left and we went our separate ways.

I must say, I was a bit smitten. Orlando is forever known as The Green Panty Show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1553
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home