Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Congratulations to everyone who got the Fonda Sticky Finger Tickets!!
Posted by: benroyblenkle ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:33

You are all going to have a magical wonderful night of rock and roll with the greatest band in the world...The Rolling Stones!
enjoy!!!!!!enjoy!!!enjoy!!!go nuts!!! have a badass night for me!!!

I have a broken heart as I didnt get tickets

I went in to the Hollywood Comunity Hospital on De longpre at 6:30 a.m. for a cystocopy...

after pre-op..the cysto..and one hour in recovery... I came up out of the

anesthisia 12:30 p.m.and the tickets were long gone....

but, gone to all of you great IORR ..so enjoy, my friends, enjoy!!!

HAVE AN AMAZING NIGHT!!! thumbs upsmileys with beer>grinning smiley<smiling bouncing smileydrinking smileyeye popping smileysmoking smileysmiling smileymoody smileygrinning smileytongue sticking out smileywinking smileycool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 03:28 by bv.

Re: smiling bouncing smileyCongratulations to everyone who got the Fonda Sticky Finger Tickets!!!smileys with beertickets
Date: May 21, 2015 04:12

Any of the lucky 200 folks on here??

Re: smiling bouncing smileyCongratulations to everyone who got the Fonda Sticky Finger Tickets!!!smileys with beertickets
Date: May 21, 2015 04:22

UndercoverLovingcup
Yes!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:23

UndercoverLovingcup
D
From my browsing I understand bv plus five others were able to get tickets. I was rooting for BluzDude and swiss but I don't think they got them, but with the few tickets showing up from scalpers maybe a few more were able to score.

bv
triunfopark
onlystones
roller99
Cristiano Radtke
DREAMTIME

Did I miss anyone?

peace

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:46 by Naturalust.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:25

nfdsa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 04:51 by alieb.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:49

ROCK AND ROLL!

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:01

So, what are the odds Keith nails the opening chords of Brown Sugar?

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 21, 2015 07:45

Congratulations to all who scored tickets. To those who came up empty handed
at least you tried. Here's to the next time...

Date: May 21, 2015 09:27

thumbs up
swimtothemoon
Congratulations to all who scored tickets. To those who came up empty handed
at least you tried. Here's to the next time...
thumbs up

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 21, 2015 09:35

benroyblenkle
smileys with beer>grinning smiley<smiling bouncing smileydrinking smileyeye popping smileysmoking smileysmiling smileymoody smileygrinning smileytongue sticking out smileycool smiley

What an emotional rollercoaster! taste the rainbow

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 21, 2015 10:09

Hi Ben so many symbols you have in your subject line but it is show day and it was the best show ever so I will not cencor those blinking symbols until tomorrow!

Bjornulf

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 21, 2015 10:27

Naturalust
UndercoverLovingcup
D
From my browsing I understand bv plus five others were able to get tickets. I was rooting for BluzDude and swiss but I don't think they got them, but with the few tickets showing up from scalpers maybe a few more were able to score.

bv
triunfopark (via the website)
onlystones (via scalper)
roller99 (via the interviews)
Cristiano Radtke (via ?)
DREAMTIME (via invitation ?)

Did I miss anyone?

peace

jigsawjones (via the interviews)
mattleeuk (via invitation)

I think the last we heard of DREAMTIME was that he (she?) was on a plane and was offering to help anyone who could help with his/her expenses get in, not sure he/she actually did make it?

PS - for clarity I italicized my edits in your quoted message.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 10:38 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 21, 2015 10:30

gotdablouse
Naturalust
UndercoverLovingcup
D

bv
triunfopark (via the interviews)
onlystones (via scalper)
roller99 (via the interviews)
Cristiano Radtke (via ?)
DREAMTIME (via invitation ?)

Did I miss anyone?

peace

jigsawjones (via the interviews)
mattleeuk (via invitation)

I think the last we heard of DREAMTIME was that he (she?) was on a plane and was offering to help anyone who could help with his expenses get in, not sure he/she actually did make it?

BV must be invitation as well and Cristiano to.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 21, 2015 10:55

If Cristiano and BV got invites they are very well deserved .

Both really nice guys and Cristiano does a lot for StonesPlanetBrazil.

We all know the time and effort BV puts in to our beloved IORR. smileys with beer

Date: May 21, 2015 11:05

crawdaddy

We all know the time and effort BV puts in to our beloved IORR. smileys with beer

That´s not my Point, i agree with you, but they almost certain got invites, at least BV.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 21, 2015 11:19

If only because he relayed the "interviews" request and the interviewees got tickets for last night. It's not like he's on "permanent guest list" though because for the Trabendo he didn't get any invitation as he had this great write-up about chasing the place in the middle of the night to buy a ticket.

Looks like we have another lucky IORRian, "Shine a Light" from the Fonda thread who made it.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 21, 2015 11:29

JumpinJeppeFlash
crawdaddy

That´s not my Point, i agree with you, but they almost certain got invites, at least BV.

I'm not critical of your point at all JumpinJeppeFlash.

You are probably right about the invites. smileys with beer

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 21, 2015 11:39

There were 30 or so models let in first. Nice girls and a few gals. The usual LA thing. Then the online sales people with yellow wristbands. Around 80. May be 20 came later. Total 100 or so. Then the invited pink wristbands. The total house was aroundf 600-700 people. Not many. The rest was space for cameras and mixers.

Bjornulf

Date: May 21, 2015 12:18

bv
There were 30 or so models let in first. Nice girls and a few gals. The usual LA thing. Then the online sales people with yellow wristbands. Around 80. May be 20 came later. Total 100 or so. Then the invited pink wristbands. The total house was aroundf 600-700 people. Not many. The rest was space for cameras and mixers.

Thanks for that BV!

I can also see green wristbands, were those also invited people?

Date: May 21, 2015 12:22

Cristiano got in! I'm so happy for everyone who made it into this historic show thumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 21, 2015 12:23

crawdaddy

Thank you, Crawdaddy. And I second BV's words: it was the best show ever. And I can add: it was the greatest night in my life as a Stones fan. smiling smiley

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 21, 2015 14:25

I agree CR. This is one of the best overall experiences I have ever had at a Stones show. The excitement at times during the entire ordeal, left me breathless.

Date: May 21, 2015 14:26

thumbs up

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 19:01

JumpinJeppeFlash
bv

Thanks for that BV!

I can also see green wristbands, were those also invited people?

The pink wristbands were for people who paid, the yellows were comp ones. And the purple were pre-show all-access. I was inside the theater at noon. I was able to walk right up to the stage. I wanted to take a picture of the drum kit, but I didn't….

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: May 24, 2015 12:21

From what I could work out...
Yellow = Online sale or model
Pink = GA floor guest
Silver = upstairs guest
Greenish turning white under light = after show party

No one paid unless they paid a scalper, at the party there was a free bar and free food too ;-).

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 24, 2015 14:44

Cristiano Radtke
crawdaddy

Thank you, Crawdaddy. And I second BV's words: it was the best show ever. And I can add: it was the greatest night in my life as a Stones fan. smiling smiley

very happy for you guys...sounds fantastic and well deserved!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 24, 2015 17:22

Are does famous people a saw, such as Jack Nicholson invited and get in for free............

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: May 24, 2015 17:37

It was free for everyone NICOS!

Please favourite and retweet my report from LA found on the link below:

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Shine A Light ()
Date: June 15, 2015 20:55

Shine A Light ( Karen)
my husband was there too
we had pink wristbands smoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2058
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home