Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MAHONEY'S LAST STAND
Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: January 20, 2015 07:55

The last time I searched for this movie it was considered "lost" but a copy apparently surfaced a couple of years ago:

[www.youtube.com]

Re: MAHONEY'S LAST STAND
Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: January 20, 2015 08:21

Interesting comment re: cover photo of the two Ronnies on the movie set:

We used some clips from this for my Ronnie Lane documentary, the Passing Show. Had several interesting phone conversations with Alexis Kanner (who was an old friend of Ronnie's from the Small Faces days), he sadly died before we'd completed the film so never got to see it. The photo on the soundtrack album cover was taken when the 2 Ronnie's flew to the set during a Faces tour, some other stills are around somewhere was wondering if any of you who worked on it remembers their visit?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 20, 2015 17:24

Glam Descendant

We used some clips from this for my Ronnie Lane documentary, the Passing Show. Had several interesting phone conversations with Alexis Kanner (who was an old friend of Ronnie's from the Small Faces days), he sadly died before we'd completed the film so never got to see it. The photo on the soundtrack album cover was taken when the 2 Ronnie's flew to the set during a Faces tour, some other stills are around somewhere was wondering if any of you who worked on it remembers their visit?

Was that your documentary? You're not Rupert Williams are you? A very fine documentary indeed - one of the best.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 20, 2015 17:45

Glam Descendant
the two Ronnies

Barker & Corbett or Wood & Lane ?

Date: January 21, 2015 22:18

Glam Descendant

A great documentary thumbs up

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 21, 2015 22:26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1753
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home