Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones 2013 SHM-CD's Japan...Best Versions?
Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: December 28, 2014 23:48

I just recently heard about the Rolling Stones SHM-CD's released in 2013 with the following lineage:

HR cutting from the DSD master which was flat transferred from UK original analogue master tapes in 2011.

Aside from the SACD versions, are these really the best versions on CD? Better than the Virgins?

[www.cdjapan.co.jp]
[www.cdjapan.co.jp]
[www.cdjapan.co.jp]
[www.cdjapan.co.jp]
[www.cdjapan.co.jp]
[www.cdjapan.co.jp]

Re: Rolling Stones 2013 SHM-CD's Japan...Best Versions?
Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: December 29, 2014 05:06

The whole set is available on torrent sites with full scans and all, they all sound awesome, the best are Exile, Iorr, Tattoo you and Undercover, by far the best CD versions available.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: December 29, 2014 17:11

georgelicks
The whole set is available on torrent sites with full scans and all, they all sound awesome, the best are Exile, Iorr, Tattoo you and Undercover, by far the best CD versions available.

Where? I'd like to preview them before buying, if they're good I definitely want the originals.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: December 29, 2014 19:04

Try kickass torrents

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 29, 2014 22:15

slowhand

Where? I'd like to preview them before buying, if they're good I definitely want the originals.

You can also try it here for the SHM-SACD version. These can be played on a PC/Mac with JRiver, Foobar2000, Audirvana+ or Puremusic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2074
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home