Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Any Trans-Siberian Orchestra Fans?
Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: November 10, 2014 15:16

I am going to see them for the first time later this month. I own nothing from them. I ended up getting tickets for free from a friend who couldn't go. Taking my girlfriend. Doing a little research on them and most of the reviews are glowing. Anyone here a fan? How are the concerts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-10 15:17 by JohnnyBGoode.

Re: OT - Any Trans-Siberian Orchestra Fans?
Posted by: rbk ()
Date: November 10, 2014 18:42

I live in the Great Lakes town where TSO's Christmas show has been an annual event since it was small enough to play theaters nearly twenty years ago. Some years we get two shows, matinee and evening, though I think that's tapered off. The show is all over-the-top bombast, loud chords, blistering leads, heroic posing, flowing hair flying, lights, pyro and action. As a "seasoned" rocker you may find it cheesy and contrived (it is) but just go with the flow. It's fun. Folks will tell you "it's the greatest rock show they've ever seen" and then you find out they haven't been to a rock show in twenty years. Fun for the whole famned damily.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1671
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home