Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: OT, Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona now...
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 28, 2011 00:01

dishevelmentblues
Diving, feining injury, pleading for cards to be given, nothing new with these two. It ruined a champions league semi final.

I'm afraid you are right. I don't want to be prejudiced but you wouldn't have this in a game between, for example, two english teams. The right team won the match though: the team who tried to play football. Messi was outstanding!

Date: April 28, 2011 00:05

The worrying thing is their actual game plan was once again to get a man sent off.

Posted by: humanriff77 ()
Date: April 28, 2011 00:09

Ref ruined the game, Pepe challenge was a yellow maximum, nice Barca won though smiling smiley they wont beat United though if they play like in these 2 games so far

Date: April 28, 2011 00:34

I do miss Beckham on fixed situations and precision passes. Ronaldo goes full force everytime on freekicks but seldom hits the goal. Real is to much focused around Ronaldo: a weakness.

Posted by: llargueras ()
Date: April 28, 2011 00:38

Back home.
I'm terribly sorry for Real Madrid supporters cuase Mourinho attiude. Hopefully for a Barça supporter since more than 50 years ago, Mourinho is the coach of Real Madrid.
After Mourinho looses one match, always you'll see a river of tears. He is crying crying crying.
I'm listening Mou press conference after the match and Mou needs someone helps to understand Pepe red card. Mou needs somone helps to understand Barça ball possesion. Mou needs someone helps to clarify his mind.
Mourinho is rubbish. Of course a millionare rubbish, but rubbish at the end.
I feel pitty for Mou. He NEVER speaks about football after their defeats, only excuses, only agressivity, only suggestions of Barça black mail .....
Next tuesday the second match of this semifinal and at the end of May Wembley final.
I truly hope to meet ManU in the final, and trust me when I say that I don't care about the result of the final. Both Barça and ManU plays football and I like teams that focus in playing not in destroying. So if ManU wins the Champions League, I will truly aplause them.
Visca el Barça and Visca el futbol!!!

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: April 28, 2011 00:42

Sure it was red card for Pepe,Mourinho did his usual ref bashing...well known and
ridiculous.

He´s simply nuts.

Nice,that Barca won the match.

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: April 28, 2011 00:44

HMMM, saw the "Game" on tv.. really, the german "BUNDESLIGA"--much better

Date: April 28, 2011 03:01

Already looking forward to the final. Man U-Barca, Rooney-Messi - what a match!

Date: April 28, 2011 03:12

That second goal by Messi - beautiful!

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: April 28, 2011 03:25

for those who havent seen it. here is messis 2. goal!

Date: April 28, 2011 15:50

thank goodness for barca and messi being able to stop mourinho's anti futbol..boy is it ever hard though

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 28, 2011 15:51

Beware...!!!

2 1 2 0

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 28, 2011 16:37

Rooney is very, very,good now and again.He is very bad now and again.Messi always seems to have a good game.52 goals so far this season proves he is the very best in the world. eye popping smiley

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: April 28, 2011 18:27

Hopefully UEFA will find a referee that won't allow / support the unsporting behaviour off certain Barca players. Hopefully the referee will have the guts to ignore these acts by the players.

I can imagine that the biggest issue for Barca players in a final is to provocate Rooney as much as possible so that he gets a red card to be sent of.

It was absolutely ridiculous to see Barca players falling / pretending being hurt / complaing about things that never happened, that doesn't belong in a football match.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 28, 2011 18:49

mtaylor
Hopefully UEFA will find a referee that won't allow / support the unsporting behaviour off certain Barca players. Hopefully the referee will have the guts to ignore these acts by the players.

I can imagine that the biggest issue for Barca players in a final is to provocate Rooney as much as possible so that he gets a red card to be sent of.

It was absolutely ridiculous to see Barca players falling / pretending being hurt / complaing about things that never happened, that doesn't belong in a football match.

Afraid of Barca? winking smiley

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: April 28, 2011 18:49

How was Messi playing before Pepe was red carded?

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: April 28, 2011 18:54

Dreadful game. Madrid are a poor footballing side whenever i see them. Its all graft and moaning

Very upset with Barca's over acting last nigh too. But i think they were just paying Madrid back for the recent cup game

Messi saved the day in pure football termsof course

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: April 28, 2011 18:57

humanriff77
Ref ruined the game, Pepe challenge was a yellow maximum

Really ? Only a yellow ?
Do you think that the target was the ball or the leg ?

Date: April 28, 2011 19:06

Is Daniel Alves part of the Furia Del Baus!! Great acting!!

Date: April 28, 2011 20:16

Amsterdamned
mtaylor

Afraid of Barca? winking smiley

Not afraid, just want the "football" to win and not the "acting" smoking smiley
Too much acting in games.
PS - Mourinho shouldn't complain about Chelsea and Barca game - Drogba is expert in acting.

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: April 28, 2011 20:42

Com'on Riffbuk, how can you blame the ref for not seeing this? It is impossible to see without replay or slow motion.And even if Pepe missed Alves leg, in my opinion he still tries to injure him intentionally.
And yes, Barcas permanent acting and complaining was just annoying.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: April 28, 2011 20:59

When I listen talk about Barcelona I just remember 2006, the Fifa Clubs World cup: Inter-BR 1x0 Barcelona.

:-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-28 21:15 by carlostones10.

Date: April 29, 2011 14:44

Riffbuk

Is Daniel Alves part of the Furia Del Baus!! Great acting!!

The net is plenty of videos regarding pepe and alves situation.
Please verify that in some of these videos, some frames are missed intentionaly and for this reason it seems that pepe didn't reach alves leg.
A few weeks ago, similar situation in another video. one deffender of Athletic Bilbao in an spanish league match dissapiared from the field, like the star treak machine, then barça player was in a clear offside.

Date: April 29, 2011 15:11

Yes its a internacional conspiracy against Barça!
All the TV Stations in the world remove frames and at the same time they crucifie Mourinho. Its was the same conspiracy that Barça was a victim a few years ago against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge!
I dont support none of teams!

Spanish conspiracy

British conspiracy

And the French conspiracy

The importance of this red card is huge, because Messi who was absent from the game due to Pepe, only woke up and made the goals after he was red carded.

If I see other conspiracies from other planets I will post it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-29 15:20 by Riffbuk.

Date: April 29, 2011 16:58

Thanks Riffbuk for all your time trying to make accepatable, which is not acceptable at all. Probably you are also part of this conspirancy!!! if not read carefully the following:
All these images with Dani Alves dancing capoeira, appeared for the first time in TV programme PUNTO PELOTA from INTERECONOMIA Channel, which belongs to a right wing party, deep spanish right wind.
Programme starts everynight at 00:00 and this images appeared around 1:00 when Tomas Roncero, the guy with black t-shirt, MARCA newspaper journalist and Real Madrid supporter, arrived late with this images. Verifying the footage from TV live and this video several frames were intentional missed. That's all.
Do you know how many millions euros RM spend in the last three years with an extremly poor results? They need to find a solution. They started in an Spanish conspirancy call VILLARATO, after with Barça players doping and finally in the European conspirancy.
Have a look and check what happened in San Siro last year. Previous fault not signed in second goal of Maicon. Milito's third goal in offside. Snijder penalty not signed to Alves..... Check the Barça-Chelsea .....
Anyway if I'm a RM fan and I see ALONSO-PEPE-DIARRA in the midfield, I can imagine how creative the Real Madrid could be!!!

Date: April 29, 2011 17:17

Listen llargueras!

I dont live in Spain! I don´t follow the righth wing spanish movement activities! I don´t care about what happen in San Siro! But I can tell you that my favourittes places in Spain are Barcelona and Granada.
The only thing that I know was what i saw in the match, who was poorly played, and how Daniel Alves fooled the ref.and how did a cheap move from Daniel changed the game.

If I´m a part of this conspiracy?? Well I can´t tell you...otherwise it should´nt be a conspiracy!!!

Date: April 30, 2011 00:41

Exclude both Barca and Real and let Man U win.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 30, 2011 00:49

As if they wouldn't...smoking smiley

2 1 2 0

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: April 30, 2011 00:55

No let Schalke win cos man u are s***e, although Sir Alex is a top manager. When
Van Persie got sent off in Barcelona, the Champions Leaugue became a joke.

Ever since 2002 when the ref gave Totti a red card for nothing I've felt that the games are more often decided by the man in black. I'm from Sweden and I will never forget the way Havelange switched referee before the World Cup semifinal in 1994. What a clown. If I remember correctly there was supposed to be an american ref, but 2 days before havelange took the decision. Probably understood we would have won otherwise. Brazil scored 9 goals in the tournament, Sweden scored 15.

Brazil-Sweden and a COLOMBIAN referee?!?!?!?! I was only 12 at the time but I remember clearly that after Thern's red card I understood more about the powers in football. 0-0 it was and We would have brought the game to penalties, where we would have easily won thanx to Ravelli.

Funnily enough Pepe's red card was similar to Thern's, clearly a yellow card in both cases but NEVER a red. Football is not like any other sport, it's like war and diplomacy, you can't give a home player in a CL semi a red card when there's 25 mins to go. Not for a thing like that. That's just the name of the game.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: April 30, 2011 16:01

Mourinho is such a sore loser

And a twat of course

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1793
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home