Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers tour
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: June 20, 2014 20:35

Was very excited to hear that Tom Petty is playing two shows at Red Rocks, I went to get tickets today and its seems that almost instantly all the general admission tickets were gone and just the VIP tickets were left. Does this seem like another bad ticket scalping scam or what.

Extremely pissed I can't see the show but I refuse to pay double the price.

Anyway plan on seeing them this summer? Steve Winwood is the special guest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-23 02:04 by Hound Dog.

Re: Tom Petty tour
Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: June 20, 2014 20:43

Got great seats for the Anaheim show in October...good seats were available at The Forum, too, but they're long gone now.

Re: Tom Petty tour
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: June 20, 2014 20:49

Managed to get general admission seats for $75 a piece but with all the fees at these ticket site it came to $200. I've only lived in Colorado for a year and my wife and I are dying to see a show at Red Rocks.

Re: OT: Tom Petty tour
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 21, 2014 08:10

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Live 12.31.78 New Years Eve concert Santa Monica CA is excellent.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 21, 2014 08:21

Fan club and then AmEx (or was it Citi card) sales most likely ate into the good seats.
I went on to get tickets at the Forum the moment fan club tix went on sale, first I got cheap seats in the rafters showing up, so I threw them back and went in again, and it showed sold out, I tried again and ended up in the center of the floor so I grabbed thosesmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 21, 2014 15:28

Hound Dog
Was very excited to hear that Tom Petty is playing two shows at Red Rocks, I went to get tickets today and its seems that almost instantly all the general admission tickets were gone and just the VIP tickets were left. Does this seem like another bad ticket scalping scam or what.

Extremely pissed I can't see the show but I refuse to pay double the price.

Anyway plan on seeing them this summer? Steve Winwood is the special guest.

Ticketmaster does it again.

Posted by: Undercover1 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 16:18

Got my Tix....Taking my son to his first TP & the HB's show.....
At the old Pine Knob (Now DTE) in Detroit...well...actually in Clarkston, Michigan.

Undercover1

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 22:30

It will and always should be Pine Knob.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: June 21, 2014 23:38

It was pretty obvious there was going to be trouble when TM became involved with secondary sales of their own product. Who is policing that? Answer: no one!

Posted by: Undercover1 ()
Date: June 23, 2014 18:13

whitem8
It will and always should be Pine Knob.

Agreed whitem8....I refuse to call it DTE (although ive done it twice now on this board.) , but for those here that don't know that...I wanted to be clear about the venue name..

Undercover1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2356
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home