Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ah Am So Proud of Mah self!
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: February 23, 2014 20:03

Just two more days until I see the Stones at Tokyo Dome, and for once, I haven't looked at any reviews from the first show! This is the first time I am attending a tour without reading prior reports. So, I will be surprised if they open the show with "Down the Road Apiece", or if they play "Let it Loose", or if they head out to the B-Stage for a mini-set of acoustic blues numbers, or if Mick Taylor plays the entire second half of the show, or if they close the concert with a rousing version of "Salt of the Earth". This is very exciting.

No need to answer because I'm not going to be looking at IORR until after the show.

Re: Ah Am So Proud of Mah self!
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 23, 2014 20:08

Come on, drbryant...you know you want to look. grinning smiley

[www.iorr.org]

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: February 23, 2014 20:48

URDManDr... Have fun in Tokyo...
Good for you for making the trip, I wish I was able to join you.

Stones!!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 23, 2014 20:59

...predictable plot helped along by a familiar cast to a rousing if expected finale, and in the end no crime committed no animals harmed and no cliffhanger...

looked liked those AbuDhabians had fun!

Did I just coin a phrase?

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: February 24, 2014 00:15

drbryant
Just two more days until I see the Stones at Tokyo Dome, and for once, I haven't looked at any reviews from the first show! This is the first time I am attending a tour without reading prior reports. So, I will be surprised if they open the show with "Down the Road Apiece", or if they play "Let it Loose", or if they head out to the B-Stage for a mini-set of acoustic blues numbers, or if Mick Taylor plays the entire second half of the show, or if they close the concert with a rousing version of "Salt of the Earth". This is very exciting.

No need to answer because I'm not going to be looking at IORR until after the show.

I'm answering knowing that sooner or later you will look here to see what was said so for what it's worth...I'd be very surprised as well since none of these things have happened in years if at all. Haven't even rehearsed any of the songs mentioned and haven't used a B-stage in quite a while. I hope they offer up something surprising for you and all of us as well. Have a great show.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: February 24, 2014 00:44

drbryant
I will be surprised if they open the show with "Down the Road Apiece", or if they play "Let it Loose", or if they head out to the B-Stage for a mini-set of acoustic blues numbers, or if Mick Taylor plays the entire second half of the show, or if they close the concert with a rousing version of "Salt of the Earth". This is very exciting.

Prepare to have your mind blown, drbryant, because . . . . . !!!!!

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 24, 2014 00:56

drbryant, good for you!

AND just think!!! You'll be able to bring home a great T-shirt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-24 00:57 by stonesrule.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: February 24, 2014 07:06

Cool thing to do. Have fun and stay safe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1874
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home