Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: Don Was isn't
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 7, 2011 06:54

Sleepy City
They need to get back with Andrew Loog Oldham! winking smiley

Andrewn doesn't like MICK...I think he actually hates him.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: March 8, 2011 01:57

Gazza

..and mine (which you edited out of the above quote) is that, unless you have witnessed it personally, how do you know that this is the case?

You mean how do I know Don Was pisses in his pants during recording sessions with the Stones?
Well Gazza, obviously, I cannot produce into evidence a pair of soiled trousers belonging to one Don Was, but I can listen to the product.
It's an opinion based on my opinion.

Let me say instead that it seems like Don Was is a yes man, and a fan and maybe he's pissing in his pants (I would) instead of challenging them.
He's got a good gig, why rock the already shaky boat? I get that, but I don't get the Don Was love here. He did a good with PMS, I'll give you that and its completely unfair to hold him accountable for the way the albums he produces sound,
I mean, he's just the producer.
And what's wrong with change.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-08 02:02 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: March 8, 2011 02:04

stupidguy2
I cannot produce into evidence a pair of soiled trousers belonging to one Don Was, but I can listen to the product.

Opinions can be wrong and yours is an excellent example.

Perhaps you should become president of the United States and go to "war" with a country that has "mass weapons of destruction" then, based on how you come to your opinions you'd make a great Republican US president - going by total ignorance. Then again, you lead with your name. As you were.

Date: March 8, 2011 02:08

skipstone
stupidguy2
I cannot produce into evidence a pair of soiled trousers belonging to one Don Was, but I can listen to the product.

Opinions can be wrong and yours is an excellent example.

Perhaps you should become president of the United States and go to "war" with a country that has "mass weapons of destruction" then, based on how you come to your opinions you'd make a great Republican US president - going by total ignorance. Then again, you lead with your name. As you were.

Reminds of an episode of All In the Family where Mike is accused of being intolerant. He says, 'Im tolerant enough to know that you're all dead wrong, but I listen anyway...'
Seriously, Skip. That accusation of demagoguery was a sudden burst of anger that is starling. An opinion is just that, an opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-08 02:11 by stupidguy2.

Date: March 8, 2011 02:09

Wot, you can't get the laugh?

Date: March 8, 2011 02:13

skipstone
Wot, you can't get the laugh?

Was there an underlying wit here?

Date: March 8, 2011 02:16

Your opinion is wrong - it's not based on anything factual, just assholility. That's @#$%& funny.

Date: March 8, 2011 02:24

skipstone
Your opinion is wrong - it's not based on anything factual, just assholility. That's @#$%& funny.

Opinions are opinions, Skip...that's it.
That's the funny part.
WTF? Did someone steal your Twinkie out of your lunch box today?
(That's another All In the Family reference, since we're talking about meatheadedness.)

Date: March 8, 2011 02:30

Why do you have such trouble admitting that your opinion is baseless other than it's coming out of yer brain? It's a shit opinion, therefor it's wrong. You're the meathead - so thick ya can't thaw out.

Date: March 8, 2011 02:36

Don't worry about it - it's nothing more than your opinion. You can deal with your own smell. And if you can't laugh at that, perhaps you should go listen to Let's Work.

Date: March 8, 2011 02:49

skipstone
....It's a shit opinion, therefor it's wrong..
HA...That's the funny part!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-08 02:49 by stupidguy2.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home