Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
BV thanks
Posted by: daytime ()
Date: July 16, 2013 19:56

Thanks for keeping the board going for so many years, a big thank you for your reporting and great photos from this tour! A marvellous job done indeed.

Re: BV thanks
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:00

Thank you bv, it really can not be said too many times.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:07

the photography is second to none.

so is the board here..

hardest - working man in Stonesland..!

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:16

thanks for the great and enjoyable experience of following the tour on the board

it seems you've been to almost every show of this tour, may I ask how many Stones shows you've seen in your life? I bet it's way over 100

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:24

Yes, thank you. My knowledge for all things Rolling Stones has been increased 1000 fold thanks to this board. May IORR live on forever. And BV too!

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:49

This should really just be made a sticky...

But yeah, thanks.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: July 16, 2013 21:54

Yeah man, hats off for all you do and put up with... This site increased my 50+ Stones pleasure by 1000 fold (see above).... It's been a great 8 months for Stones fans. Gold rings for BV.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-16 21:56 by DoomandGloom.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 16, 2013 22:48

I think Mrs Vik is happiest of all now the tour is over to have her man home at last.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: July 16, 2013 23:06

What he said. Tnx BV.

www.rsundercover.eu

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: July 16, 2013 23:23

Yes a thousand thank yous. Now if you could please provide a list of acceptable off topic discussions would be awesome!

Again thanks for creating such an awesome web site and for just being you.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: July 16, 2013 23:24

Thanx again, BV. I can't say enough, how much I like this great message board.

smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: July 16, 2013 23:35

+1

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 16, 2013 23:36

Absolutely, thanks.

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: July 16, 2013 23:39

Hats off!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 17, 2013 00:24

Goes without saying but not said enough, bv rocks!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: July 17, 2013 00:38

thx BV!!!

Posted by: getdown ()
Date: July 17, 2013 00:55

Pleasure meeting you this tour BV..Thank You!!!...Hope to see you soon

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: July 17, 2013 00:55

Yeah, thanks BV. I don't know any other site where there is more information about the Stones, not even the former or present official website.
I had a GA3 ticket last saturday but I managed to get a GA2 ticket through your site (and I didn't buy it from a scalper). Therefore I was so lucky not to have to stand in the heat all day.
THANKS THANKS THANKS

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:04

Simply awesome all round - no more words!!

Cheers

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:44

I also want to thank BV. I seldom post but IORR is absolutely wonderful - the photos, the information, the updates, the coming together of so many fellow fans. All great and thank you.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:48

I must add my thanks to all those above--this board has been a godsend during the recent tour, and the pics etc. are wonderful! smiling smiley

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: July 17, 2013 02:28

Same here.

Thank you, BV, for all the years of running this board.
Your information is always very accurate and it has become a critical source of information for all of us.

I suppose we have come to take it for granted over the years, but as this last "leg" winds down, it's a good chance for me to say thank you for all the hard work and effort you put into it.

Posted by: Big Ed ()
Date: July 17, 2013 02:39

Thanks BV. Hey can you post a picture so we know what you look like.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 17, 2013 02:40

Hope you are enjoying some rest and relaxation at home BV, you deserve it. But, you're probably out hiking mountains, prepping for that kilimanjaro climb. Let us know how it goes!

Posted by: livewithme ()
Date: July 17, 2013 03:20

that was incredible seeing the videos immediately after each show. The next best thing to being there. Thanks BV!

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: July 17, 2013 03:50

Agreed on all counts...thanks BV!

Posted by: angieluvsmick ()
Date: July 17, 2013 06:15

Mille grazie, merci beaucoup, tusen takk, many thanks, BV!

In any language...you rock!!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 17, 2013 11:10

Yes, thanks BV. Hope you enjoyed the tour as much as it seems you did. Between you & Stonesdoug @ Shidoobee, we Stones fans are lucky to have 2 such good sources of information. Obviously this site is a lot of work & it is much appreciated. Although I certainly don't agree with all the posts it makes for interesting reading. Have never been really involved with social media but am enjoying posting here & @ Shidoobee. Hopefully we can meet in Seattle in the fall!winking smiley

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: July 17, 2013 12:31

To my fellow countryman BV: Tusen hjertelig takk! I met your postman (at least he said he brings you the mail smiling smiley) in London 6th July, when I had just picked up my tickets... I recognized him from Amsterdam 2003 (I think), when I met him and some other Norwegian guys. Got us all in a photo. He was stunned that I recognized him and we talked a bit about the Stones etc. He asked me if I knew you, which I unfortunately don´t - outside of IORR.org. He´s got a picture of us together now. smiling smiley

I have been out of IORR for quite a few years for some reason, but now I´m back - and loving it!

Seattle in the fall, crholmstrom! I´d go for that - again! 2005 was a blast. hot smiley

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: July 17, 2013 13:07

The best. Thanks from Hungary.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1632
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home