Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stop after Glastonbury?
Posted by: PeanutGallery ()
Date: May 12, 2013 19:22

What/who will determine the viability of adding tour segments? The band? AEG? Fans? Surely they won't keep on truckin' on down the same path, segment after segment,...

AEG probably has options or something akin to rights of first refusal on the additional segments, if any. OTOH, others may attempt to step in,...

Peanut
PeanutGallery

Re: Stop after Glastonbury?
Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:17

My take --- Nothing will be decided until after all three UK concerts. England is their home and if the reception and vibes are over the top then I figure the Stones will have the Autumn European tour. They will not be able to say no.

Re: Stop after Glastonbury?
Posted by: PeanutGallery ()
Date: June 29, 2013 07:37

Probably not far off triceratops — their last tour ['05-'07] there were only 6-days between the first and second segments. Here bv is posting 2-1/2 months!

See my post asking about their fixing the tix pricing blunder:
Tixs Pricing 2013-2014 — revised, or,....?

Peanut
PeanutGallery

triceratops
My take --- Nothing will be decided until after all three UK concerts. England is their home and if the reception and vibes are over the top then I figure the Stones will have the Autumn European tour. They will not be able to say no.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1982
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home