Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: The Rolling Stones win a Blues Award 2013 BMA (WC Handy Awards)
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:46

I think they got it wrong... Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood win an award. They forgot that Bill and Charlie didn't get to play on that DVD. smileys with beer

Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 10, 2013 22:51

good lawd. was there no other competition? has the blooze really fallen off this badly?

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: May 11, 2013 00:05

GRNRBITW
good lawd. was there no other competition? has the blooze really fallen off this badly?

Found the other nominees on the blues foundation's site:

Blackbird Music/55 for Arts Club Production for The Lucky Peterson Band feat. Tamara Peterson: Live at the 55 Arts Club Berlin by Lucky Peterson

Cat Head Delta Blues & Folk Art/Broke & Hungry Records for We Juke Up in Here! Mississippi's Juke Joint Culture at the Crossroads

Delta Groove Music for That's My Thing - Elvin Bishop Live in Concert by Elvin Bishop

Eagle Rock Entertainment for Live at Checkerboard Lounge by Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones

J&R Adventures for Beacon Theatre - Live from New York by Joe Bonamassa

I've only seen the MW/RS DVD so I can't comment on the others. After seeing the list I think I may have to find the "We Juke Up in Here!" DVD. Sounds interesting anyway.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home