Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones MSG New York dates announced tomorrow?
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 7, 2013 05:11

Hearing a rumor of this? Anyone else hear this through the grapevine?

Re: Stones MSG New York dates announced tomorrow?
Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 7, 2013 07:30

That's so 2012........

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 7, 2013 08:39

what'er you some kind of rolling freak?

Date: May 7, 2013 18:28

To be fair, major local radio station Q104.3 in New York City announced yesterday that they would have a huge concert announcement today at 5 PM. Seemed like it was plausible it was a Stones date. Clearly with the Washington DC date, that isn't true anymore. I didn't think they'd do another New York show, but come on, you could see where I was coming from. I assume their announcement in 6 hours will be something NYC related and the Stones made sense yesterday.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: May 7, 2013 18:30

NY deserves a show.. In fact NYC got skipped last time. Jersey is not NY and Brooklyn is it's own separate city.drinking smiley

Date: May 7, 2013 18:33

True, but both of those shows were very easy for NYC people to get to. Really, NYC people got their show, and got it early, as essentially the same as these upcoming ones, just without the $85 seats. Aside from that, they will be relatively the same so they could check off playing NYC if they wanted. However, I did think yesterday since we had one more date left to announce that MSG could be that possible final North American location, which would make sense to announce last. And that would have been huge news! But now we know DC is the final date so I guess this announcement is completely unrelated.

Posted by: socool ()
Date: May 7, 2013 18:37

i prefer a show in old Amsterdam please....

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:03

DoomandGloom
NY deserves a show.. In fact NYC got skipped last time. Jersey is not NY and Brooklyn is it's own separate city.drinking smiley

Brooklyn is part of NYC- one of the five boroughs, but I agree they should do a show in Manhattan. Why Washington D.C.? So some politician can get another photo op?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-07 19:06 by FrankM.

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: May 7, 2013 19:18

How can they do tour and not play MSG? some of their greatest concerts were at that venue.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: May 7, 2013 21:28

They will have to play at MSG!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2508
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home