Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is this the swan song For The Rolling Stones
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: May 2, 2013 22:32

Sorry posted twice,can't delete this one.....

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-02 23:11 by ROPENI.

Re: Is this the swan song For The Rolling Stones
Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 3, 2013 06:58

swan song? Haven't heard that in quite a while.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 3, 2013 08:12

I don't think so. But I believe things will be different compared to past activity. Maybe the future will be mini tours and occasional new music. If these are both done properly it should be excellent in my opinion.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: May 3, 2013 08:14

frankotero
I don't think so. But I believe things will be different compared to past activity. Maybe the future will be mini tours and occasional new music. If these are both done properly it should be excellent in my opinion.

best thing they could do would be to dig into the archives and release some more "unreleased" material.

Date: May 3, 2013 13:58

For some unknown reason bv has deleted my original thread on this subject,and did not have anything offensive at all,l was just asking a question,oh well..>grinning smiley<

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 3, 2013 14:10

ROPENI
For some unknown reason bv has deleted my original thread on this subject,and did not have anything offensive at all,l was just asking a question,oh well..>grinning smiley<

Do a search for it ROPENI, it may have just been swallowed up by one of the monster tour threads. BV likes to keep things tidy. Wish he'd come to my house right now, I could use some help with the garage. grinning smiley

Date: May 3, 2013 14:18

latebloomer
ROPENI

Do a search for it ROPENI, it may have just been swallowed up by one of the monster tour threads. BV likes to keep things tidy. Wish he'd come to my house right now, I could use some help with the garage. grinning smiley
Will do Thanks..

Date: May 3, 2013 14:58

...and counting. Says it all :

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 3, 2013 15:00

It's in the Ticket Prices and Complaints thread. Don't ask me why.

Date: May 3, 2013 15:36

Thanks Green Lady,found it,and yes l can't figure out why it ended up there,but its bv's place,anyway the following was my original pot:
I believe after the mess that they have brought up to themselves in their never ending greed,that after Hyde Park,we will never see them again performing live as a band,and you can forget about new music from them,who will they market it to? many in their fan base the ones that for a zillion years have followed and supported the band,have said enough is enough of the raping of the faithful. So now they ride into their graves much richer but as the laughing stock of many,a true shame to end up like this....

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 3, 2013 17:23

ROPENI
Thanks Green Lady,found it,and yes l can't figure out why it ended up there,but its bv's place,anyway the following was my original pot:
I believe after the mess that they have brought up to themselves in their never ending greed,that after Hyde Park,we will never see them again performing live as a band,and you can forget about new music from them,who will they market it to? many in their fan base the ones that for a zillion years have followed and supported the band,have said enough is enough of the raping of the faithful. So now they ride into their graves much richer but as the laughing stock of many,a true shame to end up like this....

yes...absolutely baffling how this ended up in the ticket prices and complaints thread.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 3, 2013 17:49

treaclefingers
yes...absolutely baffling how this ended up in the ticket prices and complaints thread.

smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 3, 2013 21:53

latebloomer
ROPENI

Some pepole don't want to face the reality - paying 500-600 USD for a ticket - it is way too much. But these pepole accept whatever kind of BS they are exposed to.
Other pepole go on the contrary and say: this is too much, they get upset and with reason, stay away from the conserts.
A sad thing - the 50'th anniversary ends up in a ticket fight and the 50'th anniversary is reduced to some few shows for corporate stupidity for pepole drinking champagne and eating caviar instead of being a party for real fans.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:45

The Stones seem to have a liking for songs with an edge for this tour. Probably Mick`s choice. I`m not sure this reflects all the wishes at this site.

Date: May 4, 2013 05:10

mtaylor
latebloomer
ROPENI

Some pepole don't want to face the reality - paying 500-600 USD for a ticket - it is way too much. But these pepole accept whatever kind of BS they are exposed to.
Other pepole go on the contrary and say: this is too much, they get upset and with reason, stay away from the conserts.

A sad thing - the 50'th anniversary ends up in a ticket fight and the 50'th anniversary is reduced to some few shows for corporate stupidity for pepole drinking champagne and eating caviar instead of being a party for real fans.

All is well that ends well. Mick's plan worked to perfection.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1739
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home