Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
OT: Is Europe experiencing this like North America?
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 3, 2012 17:45

I have been reluctant to speak much about this but the time has come.

Something is happening to the skies in the USA. Call it chem trails, weather modification whatever. You have to be 1/2 dead not to see the obvious spraying and resultant reactions which create dull white skies almost every day.

I am outdoors for much of the day, every day and have been witnessing beautiful blue sky days turn to white mush so frequently that it has become the norm instead of an occaisional occurance.

Anybody seeing the same thing whjere they live and work? Especially interested if Europeans are seeing this.

Much thanks. peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-03 17:57 by Naturalust.

Re: OT: Is Europe experiencing this like North America?
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 3, 2012 18:01

In bigger cities skies tend to be smoggy on certain days, I guess - apart from that, it's still clear blue skies here in Austria on a good day.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 3, 2012 19:09

Naturalust

Something is happening to the skies in the USA. Call it chem trails, weather modification whatever. You have to be 1/2 dead not to see the obvious spraying and resultant reactions which create dull white skies almost every day.

I am outdoors for much of the day, every day and have been witnessing beautiful blue sky days turn to white mush so frequently that it has become the norm instead of an occaisional occurance.

Anybody seeing the same thing whjere they live and work? Especially interested if Europeans are seeing this.

Much thanks. peace

Do you have a digital camera NL? Maybe post some pictures of what you are seeing personally.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 3, 2012 19:22

Max'sKansasCity
Naturalust

Much thanks. peace

Hey Max - I'm no expert on atmospheric conditions in Austria. However, I would like to suggest that the Indusrial complex of Germany may be contributing to the smog of Austria. Subject country is mountainous in nature and probably? the downward drift of Industrial pollution of Germany may be faciltating smog like conditions in Austria?

Do you have a digital camera NL? Maybe post some pictures of what you are seeing personally.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 3, 2012 19:24

Our 'clear' skies are mostly like this but then there are no big cities to the west of us where most of the prevailing winds come from (off the Irish sea and beyond that the Atlantic.......................just under the air corridor for Ireland and the US............

Posted by: justamomentita ()
Date: November 3, 2012 19:29

I bet the internal memo's by the likes of ExxonMobil, the Bayer Group, DuPont,
Archer Daniels et al would explain a lot.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 3, 2012 19:37

I live under one of the Heathrow flight paths, so skies like the one EddieByword posted are a regular thing, and the sight (and occasionally the smell) of aircraft vapour trails is part of living here, and has been for years. However, I've noticed that for some reason (colder air?) the trails become much more visible in autumn and winter.

Date: November 3, 2012 19:55

Green Lady
I live under one of the Heathrow flight paths, so skies like the one EddieByword posted are a regular thing, and the sight (and occasionally the smell) of aircraft vapour trails is part of living here, and has been for years. However, I've noticed that for some reason (colder air?) the trails become much more visible in autumn and winter.

Did you hear the one about the American woman who on visiting Windsor Castle said "It's a lovely place but why the hell did they build it right under the landing and takeoff flight path for Heath-row?"...............spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-03 20:00 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 3, 2012 20:01

EddieByword
Did you hear the one about the American woman who on visiting Windsor Castle said "It's a lovely place but why the hell did they build it right under the landing and takeoff flight path for Heath-row?"...............spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Her name is Donna:

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: November 3, 2012 20:08

I live in the Bay Area where you seem to live as well. In Mountain View at the moment the sky is slightly hazy but if the pattern I saw last weekend carries on it will clear up. Yesterday in the City the sky was blue after the clouds burned off. You wrote "...chem trails, weather modification whatever. You have to be 1/2 dead not to see the obvious spraying.." What makes you say chem trails, weather modificaton? Do you know this to be a fact? If so how? And what exactly is "obvious" about the spraying you say is going on? Can you substaniate any of this? Or is just you take on the matter? Expound please...

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: November 3, 2012 20:11

EddieByword
Green Lady

Yeah, why did they? Can the castle be movedsmoking smiley

Date: November 3, 2012 20:23

Edith Grove
EddieByword

Her name is Donna:

AAhhhh, I'm betting she's putting them on.........she almost laughs herself at 1 min 19..................funny though
Also when I was a kid in Hong Kong my parents took us to this small zoo where they had a python, the zookeeper fed it a dead chicken and this woman said "You'd think they'd pluck the goddam thing!"...that was straight up,,,,,,defo................grinning smiley

Date: November 3, 2012 22:07

Edith Grove
EddieByword

Her name is Donna:

Oh Donnawinking smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-03 22:12 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: November 3, 2012 22:13

Can I substantiate this?

All I can do is bear witness to what I am seeing in the skies near Santa Cruz.

Here is a typical scenario:

Clear night, lots of stars, clear morning blue skies

Then, high altitude airplanes with thick white trails start flying on seemingly unconventional flight paths around 10AM. (for instance criss crossing the sky over the Pacific to the west)

The trails start reacting with the atmosphere around them. ( I have seen enough chemistry experiments to know what reactions in a fluid look like)

After an hour or so the whole sky is no longer clear blue but whitish blue as it seems all the trails have coelesced and formed a less dense but visible high altitude haze.

It's happening. peace

Date: November 3, 2012 22:30

NL isnt the only one...
there a lot of people wondering WTF about the chem trails. [www.google.com]

Date: November 3, 2012 23:40

Here is a site that shows some pictures similar to what I am seeing.

[www.geoengineeringwatch.org]

My initial research leads to me to the presumption that Aluminum and Barium aerosols are being pumped by the ton into our atmosphere to combat global warming. They are calling it SRM (Solar Radiation Management). That can't be good for our lungs or our crops.

Funny neither of those two heavy metals are tested for in standardized and required goverment air and water quality tests...... peace

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: November 3, 2012 23:53

Planes have always left condensation trails that then evolve differently depending on the temperature, winds, pressure up there, so what ?? yawning smiley

(40s)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-03 23:57 by beepee.

Date: November 4, 2012 00:04

so what ??

Date: November 4, 2012 00:23

Naturalust
Here is a site that shows some pictures similar to what I am seeing.

[www.geoengineeringwatch.org]

My initial research leads to me to the presumption that Aluminum and Barium aerosols are being pumped by the ton into our atmosphere to combat global warming. They are calling it SRM (Solar Radiation Management). That can't be good for our lungs or our crops.

Funny neither of those two heavy metals are tested for in standardized and required goverment air and water quality tests...... peace

That sounds like they're trying to create a white sheet to reflect the sun's rays back into space to stop the place heating up so fast, having half-destroyed the thing that used to do that so well naturally until they got melted down somewhat, the ice caps.
If that's what's going on that smacks of desperation and things must be hotter than they're letting on.(no pun intended)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-04 00:24 by EddieByword.

Date: November 4, 2012 00:35

Well, I just hope all those chemicals they're spraying into our atmosphere isn't counteracted by the CO2 generated by the planes themselves. eye rolling smiley

Come on people, I'm sure Al Gore has a logical explanation for this. grinning smiley

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: November 4, 2012 00:47

EddieByword

That sounds like they're trying to create ...

yawning smileyyawning smiley

You mean the secret guys that come in in any airport, any plane, to reload the tanks with this special top-secret stuff, but yet nothing, no photograph of any of this suspicious activities taking place every day, has leaked ?

Date: November 4, 2012 01:03

beepee
EddieByword

That sounds like they're trying to create ...

yawning smileyyawning smiley

You mean the secret guys that come in in any airport, any plane, to reload the tanks with this special top-secret stuff, but yet nothing, no photograph of any of this suspicious activities taking place every day, has leaked ?

WTF you talking about.....cloud seeding has been going on since the 1940's, no secret and yet not on the news either, so what, it wouldn't take much to alter the exact nature of the operation plus.........

Quote: Naturalust.........Then, high altitude airplanes with thick white trails start flying on seemingly unconventional flight paths around 10AM. (for instance criss crossing the sky over the Pacific to the west)

What I observe the most of in nowadays is whatever subject is raised on the internet there's always some aggressive little @#$%& determined to pick a fight about it...............thumbs down....why can't you just make a challenge in a civilised manner or is that a bit challenging?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-04 03:05 by EddieByword.

Date: November 4, 2012 01:17

beepee, condensation trails have always disappeared fairly shortly after being formed in the decades I have been watching them. You must be indoors all the time or born in the last decade. Your picture taken in the 40's is nice but please notice they are almost gone by the end of the frame.

Something VERY different is going on in 2012, no conspiracy theory. If you think it is beyond your interests or capabilities to research I understand. Obviously these are not civilian aircraft so guys aren't sneaking around, how absurd.

Geoengineering is happening and we are all being affected by it. If the Chinese can guarantee blue skies and a cleansing rain prior to the Olympics I would imagine the USA has capabilities that would far exceed that. peace

Date: November 4, 2012 16:30

EddieByword

That sounds like they're trying to create a white sheet to reflect the sun's rays back into space to stop the place heating up so fast, having half-destroyed the thing that used to do that so well naturally until they got melted down somewhat, the ice caps.
If that's what's going on that smacks of desperation and things must be hotter than they're letting on.(no pun intended)

Sounds right to me too. I definately notice that when the sun is directly behind one of these persistent contrails the temperature goes down considerably. Obviously they have found a mixture that reflects the sun pretty well.

We have found very high level of aluminum in our irrigation pond water that is fed from a well with non-detectable levels of aluminum. We have no coal burning power plants nearby, in fact the Pacific ocean is the only thing in the direction of the prevailing wind. It must be falling out of the sky. Alzheimers anyone? peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-04 17:45 by Naturalust.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 4, 2012 16:46

everything's clear and cool in texas...everybody move here...plenty of room...plenty of sunshine...plenty of great, free music...we rock.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 4, 2012 16:56

ChrisM
I live in the Bay Area where you seem to live as well. In Mountain View at the moment the sky is slightly hazy but if the pattern I saw last weekend carries on it will clear up. Yesterday in the City the sky was blue after the clouds burned off. You wrote "...chem trails, weather modification whatever. You have to be 1/2 dead not to see the obvious spraying.." What makes you say chem trails, weather modificaton? Do you know this to be a fact? If so how? And what exactly is "obvious" about the spraying you say is going on? Can you substaniate any of this? Or is just you take on the matter? Expound please...

To save some time, and before he goes into a lengthy explanation, can you please confirm whether or not you're half dead?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-04 16:57 by treaclefingers.

Date: November 4, 2012 17:03

Think you've had a mishap with your quotes Naturalust..........winking smiley

The ordainary plane contrails affect temperature too, apparently according to a BBC program over here, when all the planes were grounded over the US in 2001 there was a 2/3 degree rise in temperature over there until they started flying again. Ironic really that planes are helping to keep down the temperature whilst similtaneously heavily contributing to the reason thy're rising in the frst place.......confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-04 17:05 by EddieByword.

Date: November 4, 2012 18:06

Thanks Eddie, I fixed the quotes.

I'm not talking a fractional drop in temperature. When the sun hides behind this these trails all the girls sunbathing in the backyard give it up and go back to gardening. I'm guessing 5 or 10 degrees drop.

Man has been studying the skies since ancient times, it's in our blood; and thankfully it doesn't take a PhD is atmospheric science to see that these high flying planes are contributing to what we are seeing on almost a daily basis here in California. Sooner or later some disclosure on this issue is going to happen. It is past due as far as I'm concerned.

My British friends have reported seeing similar things. StonesTod I can't imagine you have seen it in Texas, you are seemingly busy indoors posting on IORR.winking smiley I am curious if MunichHilton has seen these strange skies. peace

Date: November 4, 2012 18:14

EddieByword
when all the planes were grounded over the US in 2001 there was a 2/3 degree rise in temperature over there until they started flying again.

We're only talking about a few days here, and a one-time event.
Who's to say those days weren't going to be warmer anyway ?

What kills me are the radical idiots who believe we need to take (radical) action to stop what they think is the impending doom of our planet.
Are not these people aware that Earth is millions of years old, and accurate weather records only go back to the late nineteenth century ?

One thing you almost never hear talked about is the effect of solar activity on our planet.
Seems like you only hear about this when flare-ups happen that knock out our communication systems.
Fact is, solar activity is never at a "constant" level, and one day in the far-off future, the thing that gave life to our planet will destroy our planet.
Sorry if I offended any religious types here. Well, not really. grinning smiley

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: November 4, 2012 18:26

Edith Grove
EddieByword
when all the planes were grounded over the US in 2001 there was a 2/3 degree rise in temperature over there until they started flying again.

We're only talking about a few days here, and a one-time event.
Who's to say those days weren't going to be warmer anyway ?

What kills me are the radical idiots who believe we need to take (radical) action to stop what they think is the impending doom of our planet.
Are not these people aware that Earth is millions of years old, and accurate weather records only go back to the late nineteenth century ?

One thing you almost never hear talked about is the effect of solar activity on our planet.
Seems like you only hear about this when flare-ups happen that knock out our communication systems.
Fact is, solar activity is never at a "constant" level, and one day in the far-off future, the thing that gave life to our planet will destroy our planet.
Sorry if I offended any religious types here. Well, not really. grinning smiley

eye popping smiley

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home