Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tip of The Tongue
Posted by: nonfilter ()
Date: December 18, 2010 21:12

My girlfriend made me play a trivia board game last night, more than several drinks in, called 'Tip of The Tongue', and I was really nailing the questions til it came to Mick Jagger's birth year. The choices were 1935, 1940, or 1945. They gave 1940 as the correct answer. A whole generation of Tip of the Tongue players now think that Mick is 70. Something must be done!

[www.non-filters.com]

Re: Tip of The Tongue
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 18, 2010 21:32

LOL, funny game

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: December 18, 2010 21:33

Let Mick's management know about the error. His lawyers will sue the company that makes the game and bankrupt them so nobody will make that mistake again.winking smiley

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 18, 2010 21:49

A couple years ago, i was in my car with my kid. A man came on the radio and said that it was Mick Jagger's birthday. (It was around his 60th.)

I asked my son in the car if he knew how old Mick Jagger was. "I don't know, ninety?" he replied.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 18, 2010 22:38

Well, that is not true. But it is true though that Jagger actually bit the tip of his tounge off!

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: December 19, 2010 12:45

Our local newspaper ran a quiz about Bill's age to hand out free tickets for a Rhythm Kings concert. I called them that they might receive 1941 or 1936 suggestions. They had had 1941 on their list.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 20, 2010 11:23

schillid
A couple years ago, i was in my car with my kid. A man came on the radio and said that it was Mick Jagger's birthday. (It was around his 60th.)

I asked my son in the car if he knew how old Mick Jagger was. "I don't know, ninety?" he replied.

lol shillid !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1480
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home