Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

who predicted this?
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: December 1, 2012 04:26

I seriously thought they'd "lose another step" and deteriorate further. I never envisioned them kicking it up a notch! I had very little excitement for this mini tour. I felt like it would be a dreadful end to our band! All I can say is wow. Wow. They're back baby!!!

Re: who predicted this?
Posted by: king ()
Date: December 1, 2012 05:18

What a fantastic time to be a Stones fan.

Posted by: drummer_dude ()
Date: December 1, 2012 21:57

I knew Keith was going to come back and show us Stones fans that he is not hanging up the number yet and he proved it in all those videos that people sent thanks to all who uploaded the videos our Stones really rock hope it continues in 2013 to. Maybe surprise us fans with a new album to??

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: December 1, 2012 22:06

I most CERTAINLY did NOT expect this type of quality from them AT ALL. Especially from Keith.

The only thing I have left to whine about is the ticket prices, which I'm already bored of doing, haha!

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: December 1, 2012 22:09

On November 22nd I wrote:

Anything could happen - and we can't wait to find out what!

And now that we've found out what, I'm still not sure I believe it.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: December 1, 2012 22:14

who predicted this?

Nostradamous predicted this.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 1, 2012 22:29

they're back to where they were just before it all fell to pieces...so here we go again...

Date: December 1, 2012 22:31

StonesTod
they're back to where they were just before it all fell to pieces...so here we go again...

Good point... it's just like Greyhound Day.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 1, 2012 22:36

GravityBoy
StonesTod

is that the day when the dog comes out of the doghouse and checks his shadow and if he can see it then he licks his balls and barfs on the doorstep?

Date: December 1, 2012 22:36

Green Lady
On November 22nd I wrote:

Anything could happen - and we can't wait to find out what!

And now that we've found out what, I'm still not sure I believe it.

There is a endless list of what hasn't happened seeing that you said 'anything'...

Date: December 1, 2012 22:40

StonesTod
GravityBoy
StonesTod

is that the day when the dog comes out of the doghouse and checks his shadow and if he can see it then he licks his balls and barfs on the doorstep?

I was watching a dog lick his balls once and I said "I wish I could do that"... his owner said "if you stroke him he might let you".

Posted by: johnypar ()
Date: December 1, 2012 22:47

drummer_dude
I knew Keith was going to come back and show us Stones fans that he is not hanging up the number yet and he proved it in all those videos that people sent thanks to all who uploaded the videos our Stones really rock hope it continues in 2013 to. Maybe surprise us fans with a new album to??
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: December 1, 2012 23:50

I've been saying for years it seems to stop worrying about KR, but I didn't expect it to be this good, and Mick is also up a level, as is Ronnie.

Posted by: letitloose ()
Date: December 2, 2012 02:42

GravityBoy
StonesTod
GravityBoy
StonesTod

I was watching a dog lick his balls once and I said "I wish I could do that"... his owner said "if you stroke him he might let you".

Is this dog still , em, available?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 2, 2012 02:53

No one could predicted this.

As long as they play arena's with max. 20.000 they will keep it up ....don't play the 40.000- 80.000 stadiums my friends...............

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 2, 2012 03:47

Lots of folks were optimistic and predicted this! I have been saying Keith will be fine, all those videos going around earlier were just snippets, and he obviously has been becoming reacquainted with his guitar and playing. Great to see no Blondie in sight.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: December 2, 2012 03:55

I had faith they wouldn't do it if they couldn't do it right.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 2, 2012 06:00

well stated Gravity Boy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home