Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

TICKET PRICES
Posted by: rockheim ()
Date: November 29, 2012 15:48

Hi everyone!

I have been a fan of the band since autumn 1965 when I got "Get off of my Cloud" as a gift from my parents. Since then I have been a huge fan, and as a journalist I have met them several times and doing interviews with them. I also have a big Stones collection, about 4000 records I guess.
Rock'n Roll is a gift to the people on mother earth, both rich and the poor. And that's the way it should be. Now, when ticket prices are as high as they have been now, there is something terrible wrong. And I still can not believe that my band since the 60s are doing this. Why? Why is it necessary to take such high prices? Me and my wife was in London last Sunday in hope to get tickets that we could afford, but no! We, together with friends and a lot of other fans, was standing outside the O2 building.
I hope, that the prices for the farewell tour will be at a price the fans can afford.

Re: TICKET PRICES
Posted by: brainer ()
Date: November 29, 2012 18:49

So sorry for you,rockheim, but your hope for affordable ticet prices for rs will not come true.

Re: TICKET PRICES
Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: November 29, 2012 18:54

oh no not you again
another thread about money. Who gives a shit

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home