Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
ROLLING STONES TICKETS IN LONDON VERY EXPENSIVE
Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: November 5, 2012 19:37

Just been looking at stones tickets for london.VIAGOGO.CO.UK have got lots of tickets some of the seats are good but very expensive i wonder where they got all those tickets from and TRUE fan cannot get them,i wonder if TICKETMASTER gave tickets to this company,DAYLIGHT ROBBERY FOR THE TRUE FANS.

Re: ROLLING STONES TICKETS IN LONDON VERY EXPENSIVE
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 5, 2012 19:56

Daylight WITH a spotlight....

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 5, 2012 19:59

This is an outrage.

Chuck has no shame charging the Stones so much for his services obviously forcing them to pass along these costs to fans. They had wanted to keep tickets in the $15 arena...

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 5, 2012 19:59

Yup.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:03

There will be lots of empty seats in O2 - still for sale on VIAGOGO and nobody wants to pay the crazy price. Then they will learn it - as we say "learning by doing".

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:09

A £330 ticket just went for £230 on eBay...

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:11

xke38

GOOD !!! hot smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:19

Tickets are expensive and people are using that as the foundation of their argument that "true fans" aren't being catered to and therefore won't be going to the concert.

But, wouldn't a "true fan" be willing to pay a crazy amount of money to see their beloved Stones? If someone paid a million dollars for one ticket, can't you say that person is a hardcore fan and the "truest fan of them all"?

When did this "only true fans are the poor fans that can only afford to pay less than 100 dollars for a ticket" mentality come into the picture? It's so stupid.

If you want to join the "true fanclub" then start saving your money now for the concerts next year, right?

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:23

GumbootCloggeroo
Tickets are expensive and people are using that as the foundation of their argument that "true fans" aren't being catered to and therefore won't be going to the concert.

But, wouldn't a "true fan" be willing to pay a crazy amount of money to see their beloved Stones? If someone paid a million dollars for one ticket, can't you say that person is a hardcore fan and the "truest fan of them all"?

When did this "only true fans are the poor fans that can only afford to pay less than 100 dollars for a ticket" mentality come into the picture? It's so stupid.

If you want to join the "true fanclub" then start saving your money now for the concerts next year, right?

You can pay a million dollar to save your brothers life, but not for a consert.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:27

Munichhilton
This is an outrage.

Chuck has no shame charging the Stones so much for his services obviously forcing them to pass along these costs to fans. They had wanted to keep tickets in the $15 arena...

The farm isn't doing all that well this year.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:31

kish_stoned
Just been looking at stones tickets for london.VIAGOGO.CO.UK have got lots of tickets some of the seats are good but very expensive i wonder where they got all those tickets from and TRUE fan cannot get them,i wonder if TICKETMASTER gave tickets to this company,DAYLIGHT ROBBERY FOR THE TRUE FANS.

Sorry but you are about 20 days to late for this threas. Whining has now been switched to the second last of these threats.

Posted by: vincentlevy ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:53

Yes the tickets ate to much expensive.
I have write a letter to the stones in the french press. Sorry it's in French
http://www.rue89.com/rue89-culture/2012/10/24/dedain-et-arrogance-lettre-ouverte-dun-fan-aux-rolling-stones-236482

Posted by: DoomNGloom ()
Date: November 5, 2012 20:54

All things considered the ticket prices are more than reasonable.

Posted by: DoomNGloom ()
Date: November 5, 2012 21:05

GumbootCloggeroo

A true Stones fan should be rejoicing over the so called high cost of the tickets. Says their favorite band is still very much in demand. Pay Per View is the best seat in the house for under $50.00 in the US and UK.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 5, 2012 21:09

kish_stoned

Where have you been for the last few weeks?

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: November 5, 2012 21:17

paulywaul
xke38

GOOD !!! hot smiley
By the day of the show,they will sell them at half face value,just watch...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: cowboytoast ()
Date: November 5, 2012 21:50

mtaylor
GumbootCloggeroo

You can pay a million dollar to save your brothers life, but not for a consert.

i would say i am a true fan...as per usual me and my pal will buy tickets off of a scalper out front for a fraction of the cost and maybe miss the first song...and i will download the 2 new songs off of soulseek or a torrent for free...

i have no shame or guilt because of 1985 onward...they have lost all credibility...

luckily tonight i get to see the original lineup of Blue Oyster Cult for at least a few songs...and i paid 40 bucks...i will see The Who in good seats for 75 bucks this friday...

it has nothing to do with True Fans...the way the tickets are priced...only people with a lot of extra income can afford to go to these crap Vegas shows...the bastards i work with are only going to try and impress a client and i heard them say that directly...and the company is paying for it...some kid who loves them and learned to play guitar by slowing down Get Yer Ya Yas Out like i did in 1984 doesn't have this kind of money...

to defend these guys and their ticket prices is just stupid...it's totally wrong to gouge people in this economy especially...

i hope Forbes writes a nice article about these shows...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 5, 2012 23:16

DoomNGloom
GumbootCloggeroo

A true Stones fan should be rejoicing over the so called high cost of the tickets. Says their favorite band is still very much in demand. Pay Per View is the best seat in the house for under $50.00 in the US and UK.

That is the most I've ever paid for a video rental in my life.

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: November 6, 2012 01:19

kish_stoned

So the rumors are true? There is going to be a concert in London!

Great news. I understand why you are shouting.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 6, 2012 01:21

Bill Perks, is that you?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 6, 2012 01:31

And bidding is going crazy for these [www.ebay.com]
"3-ROLLING STONES VIP TONGUE PIT PACKAGES!! -FACE VALUE 12/13 - Prudential Center"

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 6, 2012 01:33

Expensive in London? I should coco............ [www.ebay.co.uk] ...........who's mad?

Date: November 6, 2012 01:53

Max'sKansasCity
"3-ROLLING STONES VIP TONGUE PIT PACKAGES!! -FACE VALUE 12/13 - Prudential Center"
Hell yeah,100's of bids already winking smiley

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: November 6, 2012 02:00

[www.ebay.co.uk]

Two tickets. Highest bid now about half face value with 20 hours to go

Date: November 6, 2012 02:02

ROPENI
Max'sKansasCity

But that should be expected, because for your $1859 you not only get a tiocket to the show ... BUT you ALSO get an Official Rolling Stones tour program, 1 Collectible Rolling Stones laminate, 1 Exclusive Rolling Stones Merchandise Item and the super added benefit of having an 1 On-site Event Management host

Date: November 6, 2012 02:06

On-site Event Management host???

I guess... just in case anyone is pushing too much in the pit, then the On-site Event Management host can tell them to stop touching everyone so much, and people will then say otehrs were touching first, and then the On-site Event Management host can settle it all.... probably sedning people to the offical Rolling Stones TIME OUT AREA.

Date: November 6, 2012 02:08

Max'sKansasCity
ROPENI
Max'sKansasCity

But that should be expected, because for your $1859 you not only get a tiocket to the show ... BUT you ALSO get an Official Rolling Stones tour program, 1 Collectible Rolling Stones laminate, 1 Exclusive Rolling Stones Merchandise Item and the super added benefit of having an 1 On-site Event Management host
All lam interested in is the Buffet,the rest including the show is just gravy....

Date: November 6, 2012 02:11

ROPENI
Max'sKansasCity
ROPENI
Max'sKansasCity

All lam interested in is the Buffet,the rest including the show is just gravy....
UM!! UM!! Oh yeah, there is nothing better than gorging on an all-you-can-eat-dinner-buffet right before a concert.grinning smiley I hope they have chili!!

-
Date: November 6, 2012 02:18

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-06 02:21 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: November 6, 2012 02:20

Max'sKansasCity
ROPENI
Max'sKansasCity
ROPENI
Max'sKansasCity

UM!! UM!! Oh yeah, there is nothing better than gorging on an all-you-can-eat-dinner-buffet right before a concert.grinning smiley I hope they have chili!!
Hey Max, going in that direction we can expect something like this:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1497
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home