Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

When you have great seats you get these results
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: October 17, 2012 07:11

Roger Waters allowed photography at his Wall Shows. I bought two $500.00 seats that were front row floor seats. I can put a picture on these memories...

Better camera technology is out there, take the show home with you.

Re: When you have great seats you get these results
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: October 17, 2012 07:20

and less not forget that he rolled down his window driving into the show and signed for about 40 people.

Re: When you have great seats you get these results
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 17, 2012 07:30

For BIG TIME, MAJOR ACTS ,(Like the Stones)I have no problem paying $500.00 for (true)front row (center)(+-8 seats)... I would do it everyday of the week... but in recent years it had gotten harder to find front row for that price.

I do have a problem with them charging 450 face value for crap seat far back on the floor or in the lower balconey... and I have not been in the upper balconey (aka HELL) for a show in 30-40 years... those seats should not even exist, imuho. I dont (have never) understand the concept of "just happy to be there". I want to be close... I want them to smile back at me... or fk it... I dont want to go. When I used to allow others to buy the seats and then go to a show and sit 1000+ feet away, and just see little dolls on stage, and wind up watching the show on the screen... that sucks.... and is a waste of time.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-17 07:44 by Max'sKansasCity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1997
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home