Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tickets On Sale Now For Crossfire Hurricane London Premier, Leicester Square Odeon, October 18th
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:08

By joining the BFI I just managed to get stalls tickets for this - sales to the general public open on September 24th but I'll be surprised if any are left by then. There is a limit of 2 tickets per BFI member and they cost £25 each. The band are allegedly going to be there. BFI website is www.bfi.org.uk, look under London Film Festival Galas. If you are attending, come and say hello - we're in J13 and J14. Good luck!

Re: Tickets On Sale Now For Crossfire Hurricane London Premier, Leicester Square Odeon, October 18th
Date: September 13, 2012 12:19

Just got ours JohnnyThunders - see you on the red carpet!

Re: Tickets On Sale Now For Crossfire Hurricane London Premier, Leicester Square Odeon, October 18th
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:26

Got a pair of tickets in the stalls and a pair of tickets for the talk on the 13th October.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:38

How much is membership chaps?

Date: September 13, 2012 12:42

Silver Dagger
How much is membership chaps?

£40.00

Date: September 13, 2012 12:47

Special London Film Festival offer - £35.00

Date: September 13, 2012 13:18

If London is accessible it is worth joining. I have been a member since 2006 and have been to many special events held at BFI Southbank. Such events have included a screening of the recent Bruce Springsteen documentary, that was attended by Springsteen himself, and a James Bond celebration with special guests (Roger Moore, Richard Kiel and many others) and an exhibition of the cars and props from the films. There was a Doctor Who series 7 launch there last month attended by cast and crew. They have many special guests throughout the year who discuss their career and there is the opportunity for the audience to ask questions at the end. Also as evident here, members get first dibs at festival tickets. Good luck if you decide to join.

Date: September 13, 2012 13:23

At of the time of this post there are 38 seats available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-13 13:24 by thunderball.

Date: September 13, 2012 13:32

thunderball
If London is accessible it is worth joining. I have been a member since 2006 and have been to many special events held at BFI Southbank. Such events have included a screening of the recent Bruce Springsteen documentary, that was attended by Springsteen himself, and a James Bond celebration with special guests (Roger Moore, Richard Kiel and many others) and an exhibition of the cars and props from the films. There was a Doctor Who series 7 launch there last month attended by cast and crew. They have many special guests throughout the year who discuss their career and there is the opportunity for the audience to ask questions at the end. Also as evident here, members get first dibs at festival tickets. Good luck if you decide to join.

I'm guessing you enjoyed the James Bond event, judging by your name......!

Date: September 13, 2012 13:41

Thanks Chris (mow&t), thanks jt - will see you there. Almost sold out now. No circle tickets left which is probably where the band will be. I got two tickets apart on G6 and E7 but at least I'm in.

And yes - the Stones are confirmed to attend the event.

[www.rollingstones.com]

Date: September 13, 2012 13:51

Manofwealthandtaste
thunderball

I'm guessing you enjoyed the James Bond event, judging by your name......!

Yes!

The whole thing ran for a month and I was there nearly every day.

I'm celebrating two 50th anniversaries this year.

cool smiley

Date: September 13, 2012 14:04

At of the time of this post there are a pair of front row stall seats and 9 single seats available in the circle.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-13 14:06 by thunderball.

Date: September 13, 2012 14:26

thunderball

cool smiley

Too bad the Stones haven't writen a rocking theme tune for 'Skyfall' due out next month and combine the two iconic 50th celebrations!

Date: September 13, 2012 14:42

Agreed!

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: September 13, 2012 14:45

Just checked - it says Sold Out :-(

Date: September 13, 2012 15:02

tomcat2006
Just checked - it says Sold Out :-(

This is the first wave of ticket sales. All screenings within the festival have an allocation of tickets set aside for friends and family. If any of the allocation is not taken up, the BFI retrieve the tickets and resell them. I would think that the allocation for this screening would be quite large. These tickets will be released daily from Thursday 4 October, so do check the website regularly. I managed to get tickets for the world premiere of 'The Last King of Scotland' at lunchtime on the day of the screening so perserverance can pay off.

Date: September 13, 2012 17:00

Manofwealthandtaste
thunderball

cool smiley

Too bad the Stones haven't writen a rocking theme tune for 'Skyfall' due out next month and combine the two iconic 50th celebrations!

They should have used Coming Down Again with it's chorus of 'sky falling down again'.

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: September 24, 2012 18:02

here's the trailer for it. its almost a fairy story, y'know?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2210
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home