Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Black Country Communion
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: September 19, 2012 13:42

Is this group any good ?

Re: OT - Black Country Communion
Date: September 19, 2012 13:43

if you like deep purple/led zeppelin inspired hard rock, very 70's feel but with a more soulful singer you'll like them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-19 15:24 by keefriffhard4life.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: September 19, 2012 15:14

Good - I love Joe Bonamassa's live albums, and that album he did with Beth Hart. Glenn Hughes - I have read about in Barney Hoskins' new book Trampled Underfoot, which is about Led Zeppelin.

Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: September 19, 2012 18:09

keefriffhard4life
if you like deep purple/led zeppelin inspired hard rock, very 70's feel but with a more soulful singer you'll like them

Or if you like Purple when Hughes was in the band you'll probably like BCC. Personally I like them but prefer Bonamassa solo.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 19, 2012 18:54

I like Joe's solo stuff a lot better. Pick up his live DVD's of the new CD Driving toward The daylight. He has a God given gift.

Posted by: jamesjagger ()
Date: September 19, 2012 18:55

The second album is just great. Its a blusy version of Led Zep rather than Purple in my opinion.As a matter of fact it is very different from Deep Purple when Hughes was in.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 19, 2012 19:04

Anyone who likes Glen Hughes should check out the last 2 albums he made with UK midlands band Trapeze. The last one, You Are The Music, We're Just The Band is like Led Zeppelin crossed with Stevie Wonder. Great funky rock.

Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: September 19, 2012 19:59

I just got the blu-ray of Live Over Europe, but have not watched it yet. Any reviews?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1497
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home