Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: IORR 30 years anniversary
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 21, 2010 01:23

Yeah, definately thank you for creating a great web site. The best Stones site on the net. Also thanks for the super magazines. Look forward to future editions. And oh yeah, meeting fellow fans is always a great thing, sometimes better than the gig, LOL. Next year we get to do it again... what a life!

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: November 21, 2010 01:24

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,IORR !

...and thank you so much for the passion and work you put into,Bjornulf.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 21, 2010 01:33

Congratulations to IORR editor and fellow Scandinavian, Björnulf! Can't remember when when I first scrolled into this page. I remember reading small essays on The Rolling Stones by a guy called "O´tonneau" or something. From then on I put this page in my favourite list. Never subscribed to the IORR magazine though (i had a fanzine called "Beggar's Banquet", which was basically two folded A4-pages, for a while but stopped the subscription).

BV, have you thought about adding ads to this page? It could reward you for the amount of work you are putting in to this webpage. We have 16-year old teenage girls in Sweden making a fortune out of their fashion-websites. Not only that, they get freebees from companys worth quite a lot of money.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: November 21, 2010 01:35

BV,
thanks for doing a great jog on the greatest ROCK-ROLL BAND in the WORLD,you have kept our deam alive,so long,KEEP ON ROCKING.KISH.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 21, 2010 01:39

I'm appreciative ...

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:22

Stoneage
Congratulations to IORR editor and fellow Scandinavian, Björnulf! Can't remember when when I first scrolled into this page. I remember reading small essays on The Rolling Stones by a guy called "O´tonneau" or something. From then on I put this page in my favourite list. Never subscribed to the IORR magazine though (i had a fanzine called "Beggar's Banquet", which was basically two folded A4-pages, for a while but stopped the subscription).

BV, have you thought about adding ads to this page? It could reward you for the amount of work you are putting in to this webpage. We have 16-year old teenage girls in Sweden making a fortune out of their fashion-websites. Not only that, they get freebees from companys worth quite a lot of money.

BV decided not to add ads or whatever and I wanna thank him for that...........No PopUps no Google Adds no Commercials and No Banners just one of the few clean sites.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:25

NICOS
Stoneage

BV decided not to add ads or whatever and I wanna thank him for that...........No PopUps no Google Adds no Commercials and No Banners just one of the few clean sites.

That is very awesome that he doesn't put ads on here.thumbs up

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:30

Congratulations BV, all your work that you do here is truly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:32

I respect that to, Nicos. I was just thinking: how much work can one man do without getting paid for it? (apart from our admiration, of course...)

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:39

Björnulf thank you so much for your lovely gift to all of us - I truly appreciate this labor of love. And was just thinking the other day that I'm sure you are often offered $$$ from people who want to buy this (maybe including the Stones) and turn it into a commerce site, rather than a free and open community/meeting place. Thanks for keeping it authentic and open -- and for all your hours and hard work.

best wishes
swiss

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: November 21, 2010 02:47

Takker så mye og Grattulerer.

Alt Godt!

Posted by: ROLLINGSTONE ()
Date: November 21, 2010 03:25

Thanks for a great job and bringing a lot of folks together.smileys with beer

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: November 21, 2010 04:50

Best damn Stones site on the planet! THX BV!!!

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 21, 2010 09:21

Congratulations, Björnulf!

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: November 21, 2010 09:42

Hat's off to you, Björnulf.

you created a great print & web place and it's good to be here.
yes it is!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 21, 2010 10:03

Impressive!

I can't even describe how influential this site has been for me during all these yaers. I can't remember when I started to write here. The system changed five-six years ago and all the posts before that disappeared so cannot check it any longer.

Yeah, even though I am quite critical of the quality of the Stones output nowadays, I am also looking forward a new Stones tour to be a perfect excuse to meet fellow Stones fans. Every gig is an IORR meeting as well but could it be possible to arrange some really proper meeting in some place? One in States, one in Europe, or so? Just a thought.

So congrats to and big thanks for BV making this all possible!

- Doxa

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: November 21, 2010 10:26

CONGRATULATION!

Thanks from Germany!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 21, 2010 10:46

Silver Dagger
Fantastic work and dedication Bjornulf. Not only is it the best Stones site around but it's also given a lot of people the chance to make friends with similarly obsessed souls. Keep on rocking.

Yup, I echo that. Many congratulations to you Bjornulf, IORR is the best Stones related site and discussion board by far. Keep on rockin' indeed.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: TE ()
Date: November 21, 2010 12:56

Thanks Bjørnulf for all mags and IORR.ORG

If a new IORR T-shirt happens, we can get a bunch together
with the packing over "here".
Would be great with "30th anniversary" something on the back.
And keep the front.

TE
Oslo

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 21, 2010 12:57

BV :Congrats from France !smileys with beer

I enjoy being here on IORR -never learnt so much since I first registered two years ago.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: josef ()
Date: November 21, 2010 13:28

How time flies,
in '83 my writing paper made it on the cover of IORR # 10,
and the stones are still touring ....
let's drink to the hard working people,
cheers from austria,
josef

Date: November 21, 2010 13:39

Heart for Stones
Takker så mye og Grattulerer.

Alt Godt!

...Lemme second that! (although i have NO idea what it means... winking smiley )
Thanx AND congratz for all the good work over so many years already, BV.
Wouldn't know what to do in the office if it wasn't for IORR... >grinning smiley<

smileys with beersmileys with beer

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: November 21, 2010 13:43

shortfatfanny

Great picture! Where did you get that?

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: November 21, 2010 13:52

Thanks BV for your work on IORR
Hope you realise the 30 years anniversary t-shirt

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: November 21, 2010 14:32

congrats and thank you for this great forumthumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs up

Date: November 21, 2010 15:12

Thank you, Bjornulf. I've been on IORR since 1996 and I'm still enjoying it. Lots of creative tension, timely info and good laughs...

Posted by: Oveinvain ()
Date: November 21, 2010 15:26

Congratulations Björnulf!

It's great that you have kept this running for 30 years. I think it was in 1982 I was in contact with you the firts time and got the first subscription as well.

Hope you will keep it going another 30 years thumbs up

/Ove

[www.stonesvikings.com]

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 21, 2010 15:27

Congrats bv..& Happy Birthday IORR,i'm proud to say I have every issue.....

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 21, 2010 15:39

Congratulations and enormous thanks for all your hard work running this site!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: November 21, 2010 15:44

BV,

Sincere thanks. I absolutely love your magazines.
Keep up the incredible work and always know that you are appreciated!

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1868
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home