Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Had any of you heard of Freddie Sessler before Bill German's book?
Posted by: souldoggie ()
Date: June 5, 2015 01:52

lucifrshmr
Naturalust
Also lucifrshmr, what are you referring to when you mention an unfortunate meeting with Jeff in 1998?

I met Jeff only one time at The Plaza in NY. He was not very pleasant that night. It might have been a bad day for him, but I don't think he had a very happy life by some of the comments made by his Dad.
Stefan on the other hand was fun to be around. I sent him many disks and shows over the years, and he enjoyed listening to the boots and early stuff. Don't know if he ever gave any to Keith or Ronnie though. I don't think he had many opportunities after he moved to Florida

Stones50
I was there.

Hot as hell that weekend down the shore, and the motel was a dump. But it was great to see Freddy for the last time and some of the stuff James K. brought with him was fun to watch.

Crazy!! I was hanging out with Jeff at the Plaza, I'm pretty sure it was during the No Security tour. If I remember correctly he had his fiancé with him, or it was his new bride. Great guy. We partied, 'nuf said.
Freddie was there, too.....but I hung with Freddie for a bit at the bar like the day before or day after I was with Jeff. It's all a blur now.

Re: Had any of you heard of Freddie Sessler before Bill German's book?
Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: June 5, 2015 19:59

You sure it wasn't the Palace? They usually stayed either there or Four Seasons.

At the back bar in the Palace -- I forget which tour -- I had many a drink with Blondie C.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1566
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home