Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Links to Keith interviews and radio and TV "specials" from Paris
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 7, 2010 19:11

I'm not in trouble with Addicted.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: December 7, 2010 20:36

Amsterdamned

No! No trouble at all! Why on earth should there be?
Sway...
I must say I'm very puzzled, surprised and a bit freaked out by Sway's posts.
I removed the photos in the first place because I had forgotten to ask permission from the people photographed with Keith... And then Sway starts this extremely paranoid raging campaign. I don't care, really. But I don't understand the rage.

Anyway, I took the photographs, I have the copyright, and now that the parties involved - the three gentlemen in the photos - have given me a GO - it's ok to publish them.
Another thing: I had exceeded my band width at Photobucket, so they started removing some of the more important photos I've published in other threads.
I really don't think I owe Sway an explanation, but I think I have two good ones.
Hope you've had fun launching your hate campaign, Sway.
And no, I would not like to receive private mails from you. The bashing you've provided here is quite enough, thank you.
I'm off to dinner now and will not log on again untill Wednesday afternoon.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 7, 2010 21:03

Addicted
Amsterdamned

No! No trouble at all! Why on earth should there be?
Sway...
I must say I'm very puzzled, surprised and a bit freaked out by Sway's posts.
I removed the photos in the first place because I had forgotten to ask permission from the people photographed with Keith... And then Sway starts this extremely paranoid raging campaign. I don't care, really. But I don't understand the rage.

Anyway, I took the photographs, I have the copyright, and now that the parties involved - the three gentlemen in the photos - have given me a GO - it's ok to publish them.
Another thing: I had exceeded my band width at Photobucket, so they started removing some of the more important photos I've published in other threads.
I really don't think I owe Sway an explanation, but I think I have two good ones.
Hope you've had fun launching your hate campaign, Sway.
And no, I would not like to receive private mails from you. The bashing you've provided here is quite enough, thank you.
I'm off to dinner now and will not log on again untill Wednesday afternoon.

<<And then Sway starts this extremely paranoid raging campaign. "

Mind you 'addicted " but my username is not Sway .
My username is SwayStones.

I already knew you wouldn't have the "guts" to e -mail me instead of posting your poor words

You don't owe me anything ,why should you ?

<<I removed the photos in the first place because I had forgotten to ask permission from the people photographed with Keith<<

Sorry but I don't believe you.
You didn't want me to post the photos -even with a credit - on my thread.
See, I really enjoy being on this board -bv knows how much I like reading & posting on HIS board - but actually I can't stand anymore the way you "talk" /write..or whatever pleases you -to some posters ,especially when they don't agree with you .

Now, you should thank me because I posted on the "great " Links to Keith interviews and radio and TV "specials" from Paris"

If you don't get the irony here,let's say it's because we don't talk the same langage ........

Enjoy your dinner ,Addicted .
smileys with beer

Annie-Laure AKA Sway Stones ....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: December 14, 2010 12:56

For Norwegian fans - only
Bare for norske fans

Norway: 6th edition printed, 33.000 books sold! (4,9 mill people)
We're celebrating it with a competition - for Norwegian fans only.

Norge: Sjette opplag av Keith Richards selvbiografi, LIVET, er trykket - 33.000 bøker er solgt. Det feirer vi med en konkurranse der du kan vinne et signert eksemplar avselvbiografien til Keith Richards. Konkurransen er bare åpen for norske fans.

[www.bazarforlag.no]!-

Last chance to win a signed copy of LIFE - unfortunately - for Norwegian fans, only.

Gå til bazar forlags web-side, svar på et par spørsmål - og du er med i konkurransen om å vinne en signert bok av Keith Richards!

Lykke til!

(Go to Bazar's web site, answer a few questions - and you're in the competition to win a signed book by Keith Richards.)
Good luck!

Date: December 17, 2010 13:07

Tonight, TV2 Norway at 22:15 CET - A re-run of the interview with Keith Richards from the show "Senkveld med thomas & Harald" (Late night with thomas & Harald).
It's from the Paris sessions, a very smiling, happy Keith talks about things he didn't mention in other interviews. Like hanging out with Patricia's Norwegian family, eating reindeer (RUN Rudolph Run!), and of course about his and Mick's partnership.
Here's a photo taken shortly after the interview was finished - and only minutes before that Swedish reporter entered the room... Paris Nov. 9th 2010.

Posted by: MRambler ()
Date: December 18, 2010 11:12

How long was this interview? Could somebody upload it here, please?

Posted by: MRambler ()
Date: January 18, 2011 19:18

youtube

Finally! imo best interview of the book promos.

He is just so HOT and cool smiling smiley

Re: Links to interviews from Paris - competition for Norwegian fans
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 18, 2011 20:02

I'm totally tired of thsse promo interviews - Keith just tells the same things again and again. And as far the questions typically go, - they (nost just those Norwegians but anyone) ask the very things Keith alraedy has spoken in detail in the book. I haven't seen any interview concerning the book that has any informative/news value (adding something to the book).

- Doxa

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 18, 2011 22:29

Two things: First; Why this aggression against Addicted? What can she possibly have done to provoke these attacks? I can't understand it.

Second: You're right Doxa. Very few journalists (especially newspaper-dito) can lead an interview worth listening to on TV or radio. And it doesn't matter if you are a "great Stones-fan" or not - it's the art (or craft) of leading an interview that counts - very few can! Imagine how many bad journalists Mick and Keith has been exposed to during all these years!

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: January 18, 2011 22:42

Well, one promo interview for each country. You don't need to watch all countrie's promo interviews - I would just watch my own countrie's promo-interview.

It wouldn't like to watch the Champions League final from the German Channel then French Channel, American Channel etc - watching the same ten times, that would makes sense.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: January 18, 2011 22:50

Thanks !

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2266
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home