Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'Arthur Ashe needs a deluxe bed and Percy Thrower gets a suite': The pseudonym-filled instructions given to hoteliers during 1976 Rolling Stones tour
Posted by: ronkort ()
Date: April 23, 2012 22:19

Now you all know about tennis ace Arthur Ashe and TV gardener Percy Thrower smiling smiley

Read more: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Re: 'Arthur Ashe needs a deluxe bed and Percy Thrower gets a suite': The pseudonym-filled instructions given to hoteliers during 1976 Rolling Stones tour
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: April 23, 2012 22:31

I thought Mick went by the name of Brenda.

Re: 'Arthur Ashe needs a deluxe bed and Percy Thrower gets a suite': The pseudonym-filled instructions given to hoteliers during 1976 Rolling Stones tour
Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: April 23, 2012 22:40

What happened to Count Ziggenpuss ?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 23, 2012 23:20

I think it was in Bill German's book that Keith was booked in under "Mr. Under"...

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 24, 2012 09:22

sweet.
i wonder why they printed the Hiro shot the wrong way round.
nice to see "Bender" mentioned - i feel safer already :E

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: April 24, 2012 12:45

Keith IS Percy Thrower. It all makes sense now.
Just look what all that extreme gardening has done to his hands!

Date: April 24, 2012 15:11

Thans for the info.

The dailynews letter emphasizes "large bed" as a must for each of them (including Charlie). Either Austria had a population of midgets or the band had special sleeping needs. ..

Date: April 24, 2012 16:37

Keith and Robert Plant shared the same name only...not intentionally.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: April 25, 2012 11:39

Very cool - thanks for posting.

Interesting that Micks gets and deluxe suite with and extra room for luggage, while Keith gets only a suite

-swiss

Date: April 25, 2012 11:47

Who do you suppose John Victor is? A bagman?
And who are the names in Point 10? Debbie Freis??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home