Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Alice Cooper Lost Luggage Containing Fake Blood - LOL!
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 27, 2010 15:13

Alice Cooper Lost Luggage Containing Fake Blood
October 27, 2010 08:51:47 GMT

Skeletons and other scary materials were due to be used in his Halloween concert this weekend but British Airways has misplaced the luggage.

© /WENN

Alice Cooper was reportedly left fuming after his luggage was lost on a trip to the U.K. The rocker flew from the U.S. into London on Tuesday, October 26 and was upset after discovering staff at British Airways could not locate his bags.

Cooper was forced to detail the contents of his suitcases, and listed items such as fake blood, a giant syringe, skulls and skeleton limbs, according to Britain's Daily Express. Cooper was traveling with the bizarre props for his forthcoming Halloween Night of Fear concerts, to be held on Sunday, October 31 and Monday, November 1 at the Roundhouse venue in the British capital.

In tow with the Halloween concert, Cooper has released a limited edition 7" single of the song "Keepin' Halloween Alive!". It is available for only 2,300 units on special "Glow In The Dark Vinyl!" with 1,450 going on sale in U.S. The limited edition vinyl is available at the singer's official site.

[www.aceshowbiz.com]

Re: OT: Alice Cooper Lost Luggage Containing Fake Blood - LOL!
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 27, 2010 17:31

Wait a minute, didn't he lose his prized comic book or something last year? Either he has bad luck travelling or they need to make up a new story. However, I love the guy and can't wait to see him next month in Frankfurt and Munich.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 27, 2010 17:38

frankotero
Wait a minute, didn't he lose his prized comic book or something last year?

Yeah, I forgot about that!

Can you imagine the look on the baggage handler's face if they have to open his luggage? grinning smiley

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 27, 2010 20:10

Thanks for the story.
I just bought the record. Glow in the Dark, huh? We'll see...

Alice Cooper rules! I loved him as an opener for the Stones in Louisville.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 27, 2010 20:19

Actually ,Alice Cooper was the first "rock singer " I heard on my radio when I was 15.
The concert was called "Welcome to my nightmare"

For the Frenchies :
Was it Bernard Lenoir on Feedback ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 27, 2010 20:52

Hey Edith I have a kind of funny story similar to the baggage handler. Four of us went together to see Alice a few years ago, and were about second or third row standing. Well one of us got soaked by the blood from Alice's fake severed head and I caught the whip, yeah!!! The funny part was when we showed up at the hotel reception desk with my buddy covered in blood and me holding a whip. We laughed all night as we did a pub crawl. Another great Rock N' Roll memory.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home