Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Dave Stewart & Josh Stone @ The Troubadour L.A. now on sale
Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: December 20, 2011 05:55

Re: Dave Stewart & Josh Stone @ The Troubadour L.A. now on sale
Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: December 20, 2011 07:26

This topic should say "OT" for two reasons. One, there is no Stones content whatsoever in it. Two, whereas Damien Marley and ARahman can be interesting and edgy, at their best I mean. Not Stones style but a daring attitude. But Dave Stewart and Joss Stone togeether are like paint peeling, and just check out any of their recent youtube videos together if you want proof to what I say. They belong in a coffee house in Seattle somewhere.

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: December 20, 2011 07:58

Thanks Donna! What time did tickets go on sale?

Date: December 20, 2011 09:23

These two losers got all that Super Heavy publicity from Mick and then tried to sell their own solo records piggybacking. And even with routine good reviews, they couldn't even peddle the things to their own fan bases, no less the general public. So do they wise up and Stewart go back to Lennox and Joss go back to making modern soul music? Uh-uh. They decide to swirl down the toilet together making more retro generic mish mash without an audience anywhere except Latin America where they seem to welcome all even slightly name brand music with equal enthusiasm. It must be easier to sell bad seats there because they just want to party. Which is not a bad thing by itself obviously.

Date: December 20, 2011 09:55

superrevvy
These two losers got all that Super Heavy publicity from Mick and then tried to sell their own solo records piggybacking. And even with routine good reviews, they couldn't even peddle the things to their own fan bases, no less the general public. So do they wise up and Stewart go back to Lennox and Joss go back to making modern soul music? Uh-uh. They decide to swirl down the toilet together making more retro generic mish mash without an audience anywhere except Latin America where they seem to welcome all even slightly name brand music with equal enthusiasm. It must be easier to sell bad seats there because they just want to party. Which is not a bad thing by itself obviously.

Luck for you, no one is forcing you to attend.

Date: December 20, 2011 11:10

fiftyamp

Here, I'll help you sell tickets on this ROLLING STONES website: Maybe Mick will show up! And Damien and ARR too!

Feel better now?

Now make me feel better and honor my very reasonble request to put "OT" in the subject line

Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: December 20, 2011 18:47

fifty amp...I believe they went on sale sometime yesterday.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 20, 2011 19:55

"Losers." I think not.

Joss Stone is a great singer. And Stewart has so many musical credits through the years he can hardly be considered a "loser."

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 20, 2011 20:05

superrevvy
fiftyamp

Here, I'll help you sell tickets on this ROLLING STONES website: Maybe Mick will show up! And Damien and ARR too!

Feel better now?

Now make me feel better and honor my very reasonble request to put "OT" in the subject line
New name. Same old tired act. You that is Rev.

Date: December 20, 2011 20:33

superrevvy
fiftyamp

Feel better now?

Pretty demanding for someone with 14 useless posts to their name..

Date: December 20, 2011 22:46

Dave Stewart is an awful performer. The most boring frontman in the history of the world. Joss Stone is a great singer but, perhaps under the guidance of Dave Stewart, has ceased to have any point of view whatsoever. Record buyers don't buy their records anymore, not because they don't have talent, but becasue they don't speak to anyone anymore. But themselves in the mirror. Audiences can tell if you don't got something to say. Mick and Damien and ARR all have things to say, and Dave and Joss ably helped them say it, but on their own awful. Hey 25 bucks at the TRoubadour why not? But in a big auditorium or arena somewhere for real money?

Date: December 20, 2011 23:13

How many times have you seen Stewart perform live?

And Joss Stone?

If you don't have anything more interesting and justified to say, then wait until you do.

This negative attitude that has began to permeate this forum is a real drag.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: December 20, 2011 23:24

stonesrule

And Joss Stone?

If you don't have anything more interesting and justified to say, then wait until you do.

Can't agree more,stonesrule.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 20, 2011 23:48

stonesrule

And Joss Stone?

Espicially from a guy who's been banned multiple times and keeps coming back.

Date: December 21, 2011 00:05

In order to be a good fan of Mick Jagger and his famous side project, I watched EVERYTHING that Dave and Joss ever did, more than anything anybody else can say around here, so I am entitled to my opinion, aren't I? I don't trash talk anybody in the Rolling Stones even if I don't like something of what they do, because this is their house. I don't even trash talk Chuck Leavel or Don Was. Why am I singled out, stonesrule, for trash talking Dave Stewart when you often don't say anything even when people say bad things about the Stones? Is the (stones) rule now don't say anything bad about anybody? If it is I can follow that rule because I say less bad things about people than anybody. I way mostly say things about stuff I like and people then call me an idiot and an ass hole and funny there is no stonesrule ever there to defend me. On second thought maybe not funny at all.

Date: December 21, 2011 00:12

And the sickening things proudmary has said about Keith and never been admonished once by stonesrule?!?!

Date: December 21, 2011 00:32

Grow up. This is not kindergarten

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1377
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home