Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Keith on the cover of Rolling Stone OCT. 28,2010
Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: October 14, 2010 01:50

It's always been my impression that Mick wasn't jealous of Keith's friendships, but he was concerned about how it would affect the band. Keith has always seemed the more jealous type to me.

Posted by: Keefan ()
Date: October 14, 2010 01:52

stupidguy2
...Mick has said that Keith is an only child and therefore, can be insecure and sometimes 'bigoted', that was Mick's word.
Ok Mary, we're going to get slammed for this.

As an only child, I resemble that remark.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 14, 2010 02:00

That IS a great picture of Keith!! As far as reading the bio, I'll have to read the reviews first to see if he's put a positive spin on things or negative. If it's full of nastiness, I'll pass. There's enough negativity in the world. I hope he takes the high road.( pardon the pun)

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: October 14, 2010 02:09

Nice hat. Covers the hair implants that have not always worked out for Keith.

Posted by: mitchflorida ()
Date: October 14, 2010 02:13

they don´t look good, and didn´t since they were 40.
look into their faces, their skin. they look definately older than they are. keith looked like 70 when he was 50.

How old do you think Keith looks now? How can you separate his tobacco usage from all the other crap that he has put inside his bloodstream? And maybe smoking tobacco allowed him to use less drugs than he otherwise would have.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: October 14, 2010 02:17

Keith has hair implants?
Holy shit, how deflating.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 14, 2010 06:49

traffic kills more people than heroin,cokain

Yeah Mr Fantasy and Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys sure knock a gang of us around....

ROCKMAN

Mick has read 'Life'
Posted by: nonfilter ()
Date: October 14, 2010 08:33

I got the new Rolling Stone tonight. Keith says Mick has read his book. He says he was slightly pissed at some parts but not too much. Says they got together and discussed work for the Stones in 2011.

[www.non-filters.com]

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: October 14, 2010 15:14

stupidguy2
The only one of Mick's women that Keith didn't have a problem with was Marianne and I always suspected that was because she was part of that whole communal, drug thing when they were young and their lives revolved around each other.

Maybe Keith didn't have a problem with Marianne has smth. to do with the fact that he @#$%& her perfectly knowing his best friend( and then they really were best friends) in love with the girl. It gave him the sense of secret superiority.
I don't understand Keith's feelings toward Mick - he just can't stop talking about him, much like Jerry Hall. It seems, he has lifelong longin for their friendship and closeness,and coudn't cope with Mick moved away from him.
You're right it's the new tread

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: October 14, 2010 15:26

...they sound like lovers

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: October 14, 2010 16:56

nonfilter
Charlie quit in the late 70s or early 80s I heard when he got throat cancer.

Then it's truly amazing that he waited until the middle of 2004 to seek treatment for something he got in the early 80s.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: October 14, 2010 17:01

mitchflorida
I bet Keith smokes Marlboros though.

You wouldn't make that bet because he's been seen with packs of Marlboro's would you? You sound uncertain. How funny. EVERYONE knows he smokes Marlboro's but you.

Date: October 14, 2010 17:01

proudmary
stupidguy2
The only one of Mick's women that Keith didn't have a problem with was Marianne and I always suspected that was because she was part of that whole communal, drug thing when they were young and their lives revolved around each other.

Maybe Keith didn't have a problem with Marianne has smth. to do with the fact that he @#$%& her perfectly knowing his best friend( and then they really were best friends) in love with the girl. It gave him the sense of secret superiority.
I don't understand Keith's feelings toward Mick - he just can't stop talking about him, much like Jerry Hall. It seems, he has lifelong longin for their friendship and closeness,and coudn't cope with Mick moved away from him.
You're right it's the new tread

But do we know WHEN Keith did that? Could have been before Mick and Marianne got together for real...

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: October 14, 2010 17:06

According to Marianne it was.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 14, 2010 19:21

>> According to Marianne it was <<

yep: Marianne's said it was before she had even taken any interest in the Mick,
despite (or perhaps because of) his evident interest in her.
she's said Keith told her to give the Mick a chance.

>> Holy shit, how deflating. <<

LofL: don't worry - you don't have to take everything everyone posts as a proven fact :E

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-16 01:37 by with sssoul.

Date: October 14, 2010 21:01

yep: it was before Marianne had even taken any interest in the Mick, despite (or perhaps because of) his evident interest in her.
she's said Keith told her to give the Mick a chance.

Come on, Marianne and Mick had had sex till that moment and Marianne writes about it. Keith knew that Mick in love with her, had sex with her, writes "Let's spend the night together" to her and it didn't keep him from screwing her.
Marianne wasn't a little girl, she was mother, and she went on a date witn Mick the same day she slept with Keith not becouse Keith told her to do it, 'couse she herself wanted it.
She knew she had done smth. wrong sleeping with Keith, that's why she tried to conceal it from Mick. She told about it only much latter to hurt him. But I'm not talking about her - she was free to do whatever she wanted, I'M speaking about Keith, he knew Mick was in love with Marianne and still he went on doing it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-14 21:19 by proudmary.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: October 14, 2010 23:57

I'll wait to see the contents of Keith's book, but after all these years, why would he not slag Mick.
Anybody read the Barbara Cherone book from 79? Its full of Keith's petty complaints about Mick, from his clothes to his women to his inability to hold his liquor. Mind you, these interviews occurred during that transitional period where Keith was getting clean and re-booting. You'd think that after Mick had covered his junkie ass throughout the mid-to-late 70s, he would have been more appreciative. Nope. He even belittled Mick's personal problems at the time (divorce). For such a soulful man, he can be incredibly cold toward Mick. Who's the jealous one?

Date: October 15, 2010 12:00

The ROLLING STONES pair fell out in 2005 when the guitarist first said Sir Mick had a "small c**k".
Keith, 66, was forced to publicly apologise. Now he says Sir Mick's ex MARIANNE FAITHFULL "had no fun with Mick's tiny todger".
But he seems ready for a U-turn. "I was told that by others," he says in an interview with Caitlin Moran in The Times today.
His autobiography Life will be serialised in the paper from tomorrow.
Keith also claims that Sir Mick, 67, became "unbearable" in the '80s.

Read more: [www.thesun.co.uk]

Now Keith is really disgusting, it's not funny anymore. Too bad he hasn't anythimg more exciting than Mick's penis to promote his book

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 15, 2010 12:18

"I was told that by others," he says in an interview with Caitlin Moran in The Times today.

Well when ya think about it Keith should be very thankful he didn't have ta witness the in's and out's of it all .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 15, 2010 12:23

boston2006

I liksmiling smileye the pic

Date: October 15, 2010 12:25

Rockman
"I was told that by others," he says in an interview with Caitlin Moran in The Times today.

Well when ya think about it Keith should be very thankful he didn't have ta witness the in's and out's of it all .....

He seems so obssesed with Mick and Mick's cock that I begin to think he is really sorry he didn't get to see "the in's and out's of it all"

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: October 15, 2010 12:31

proudmary
The ROLLING STONES pair fell out in 2005 when the guitarist first said Sir Mick had a "small c**k".
Keith, 66, was forced to publicly apologise. Now he says Sir Mick's ex MARIANNE FAITHFULL "had no fun with Mick's tiny todger".
But he seems ready for a U-turn. "I was told that by others," he says in an interview with Caitlin Moran in The Times today.
His autobiography Life will be serialised in the paper from tomorrow.
Keith also claims that Sir Mick, 67, became "unbearable" in the '80s.

Read more: [www.thesun.co.uk]

Now Keith is really disgusting, it's not funny anymore. Too bad he hasn't anythimg more exciting than Mick's penis to promote his book

Who wrote this ? The Sun or Keith himself in his biography ?

As far as I can see on the "naked Jagger's pics" from Performance,I am sure Mick is able to please a woman .

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: October 15, 2010 12:50

I don't care about anything the Sun publishes, but there is an interview with Keith in
The Times today, and that might be an interesting read. Is anyone in the position to post it?

Date: October 15, 2010 12:56

marcovandereijk
I don't care about anything the Sun publishes, but there is an interview with Keith in
The Times today, and that might be an interesting read. Is anyone in the position to post it?

He says it in an interview with Caitlin Moran in The Times today. The Sun only reprinted it.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: October 15, 2010 13:04

proudmary
He says it in an interview with Caitlin Moran in The Times today. The Sun only reprinted it.

I am aware of that, but it still does not change my interest to read the complete interview
in The Times.

I don't know who Caitlin Moran is, but I have a rather high esteem for The Times in general.
They have a reputation to lose. So I expect the interview to be interesting.

Date: October 15, 2010 13:10

marcovandereijk
proudmary

I am aware of that, but it still does not change my interest to read the complete interview
in The Times.

I don't know who Caitlin Moran is, but I have a rather high esteem for The Times in general.
They have a reputation to lose. So I expect the interview to be interesting.

Shame Times' site is not free anymore. Maybe I'll buy access for 1 day

Date: October 15, 2010 13:13

Didn't we see this with Lennon too? Who could not stop jabbing and cutting @ McCartney; who kept a very meticulous account of who wrote what word and what note, at the same time preaching about life on a higher plane, and being the cool, non-petty Beatle?
I see similarities in Lennon and Keith. While they have plenty going for themselves far as intelligence, wits, looks, coolness, history, and especially outside-the-band interests and success, they don't seem to approve of anyone else's interests beyond the group. Maybe this is Keith's way of keeping Mick's roving eye still focused on Keith; even if it's negative attention.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1554
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home