Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Report: Mick Jagger’s Todger Not Tiny
Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: November 11, 2010 15:54

Report: Mick Jagger’s Todger Not Tiny
11/10/10 at 12:15

Responding to a scandalous claim in Keith Richards's autobiography via press release, noted former groupie Pamela Des Barres says, "Despite my admiration for the pirate of the group, I beg to differ with Keith on the sexual prowess of his lead singer, Sir Mick Jagger. In all ways (including size, thank you) on several occasions I got plenty of Satisfaction. The todger isn't tiny after all, dolls." If that was confusing, allow Vulture to translate: Basically Pamela is saying Jagger absolutely "Street Fighting Man"–ed her with his "Jig-Saw Puzzle" and it was totally "Sister Morphine." (Jerry Hall already said as much, but it's always nice to hear a second opinion).

[nymag.com]

Re: Report: Mick Jagger’s Todger Not Tiny
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: November 11, 2010 15:57

....oh great now we have someone telling us that on top of being a real diva bitch he's aslo a big prick....although I would really just as well let Keith keep that latter title considering his takes on Life

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: November 11, 2010 16:18

Funny how that word is not used in the United States. At least that I have been aware.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: November 11, 2010 16:24

...so he's a grower not a show-er. keith is probably a show-er and not a grower.
keith likes to mention Mick's big "beans" and down-grades Mick's "frank".

if the ladies will vouch for Mick.....just means Keith probably has not seen
little Mick at full salute......which is just as well. winking smiley

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: November 11, 2010 16:39

Who cares but as the old saying goes.." Size is in the eyes of the beholder.." ha..

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 11, 2010 16:41

proudmary
Responding to a scandalous claim in Keith Richards's autobiography

Thank you so very much proudmary. I sure hope that you are so happy now with this wonderfull story told by this famous groupie, that you have spread the absolute whole truth and nothing but the truth on this subject, and the whole world can sleep well again. I also hope that we can put an end to this nonsense now. But, butt, bud I guess that is just wishful thinking on my side.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: November 11, 2010 16:46

This is turning into a real Dick Saw Puzzle.....

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: November 11, 2010 17:17

Maybe its just tiny compared to Keef's? lol According to something I read by Marianne Faithfull yrs ago Mick definately wanted to see Keith's at full attention!! Maybe thats the problem.....

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 11, 2010 17:25

JumpingKentFlash
This is turning into a real Dick Saw Puzzle

LOL Kent. Glad to see you haven't lost it

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 11, 2010 19:07

It's probably Keith that has tinier dick than Mick. Again envying Mick.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: November 11, 2010 20:07

I dont know....could be I guess...

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 11, 2010 20:20

I suggest we all get out of Mick's trousers. It's a place that's far too crowded to be safe. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: November 11, 2010 20:25

Rolling Hansie
proudmary
Responding to a scandalous claim in Keith Richards's autobiography

Thank you so very much proudmary. I sure hope that you are so happy now with this wonderfull story told by this famous groupie, that you have spread the absolute whole truth and nothing but the truth on this subject, and the whole world can sleep well again. I also hope that we can put an end to this nonsense now. But, butt, bud I guess that is just wishful thinking on my side.

+ 1 thumbs up

Come on,proudmary!
Would you mind please stopping /ceasing with these concerns of yours ?
Check the naked pics of Jagger & Richards 'manhood and ....enjoy if you can.

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: November 11, 2010 20:44

Sway, I think she must be secretly working for Keith -- I know she's convinced me to buy the book...

Date: November 11, 2010 21:49

dcba
I suggest we all get out of Mick's trousers. It's a place that's far too crowded to be safe. >grinning smiley<

dcba you're so witty smiling smiley.....but don't forget what Jagger said " I hope they don't fall down.... You don't want me trousers to fall down, do ya?"

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 11, 2010 22:50

When I actually read Keith's comment in the book, I felt it was more a generic putdown, like one 7th grader calling another 7th grader a "fag" because he dropped a fly ball during a softball game. Not to be taken literally.

Anyway, at Mickjagger.com, a few years ago, someone posted a pic of Mick below the waist (a shot from the PERFORMANCE set) and Mick was of decent size. (I actually thought that shot would have shown up here by now.)

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: November 11, 2010 23:34

im sure proud mary will have it soon,, thats if it comes from trashy mag or journalist,, as she seems to thrive on finding a reposting the stuff

Posted by: behroez ()
Date: November 11, 2010 23:38

All men have their good days and bad days as far as performance is concerned. And as far as seize is concerned....a lady ones said (not to me by the way but on TV); "the seize don't matter, i prefer a small but brave one anytime over a big but shy one".

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: November 11, 2010 23:38

ProudMary,,
I suspect this subject makes some fellas uncomfortable....
but secretly wondering what Keith considers "tiny".

Date: November 11, 2010 23:52

Title5Take1
Anyway, at Mickjagger.com, a few years ago, someone posted a pic of Mick below the waist (a shot from the PERFORMANCE set) and Mick was of decent size. (I actually thought that shot would have shown up here by now.)

title5take,no offense meant but we all know here about what I call the "naked Jagger'pics .I have it in my computer files since 3 or 4 years and I guess it had already been posted before on this board.

Since bv closed this thread,
[www.iorr.org]

swiss now i am able to answer you on proudmary's thread.
swiss
I think most peeps would take a look at a naked picture of...well, almost anyone! Humans are curious. Naked is sometimes very attractive, almost always interesting..maybe not spectacularly interesting, but enough to have a look. Male or female. It's like: "huh, that's what so-and-so looks like naked," if nothing else. Sway, you sometimes talk about the beauty of Mick...you saying if you had the chance other than those weird grainy Performance photos you'd be like "no NO! I don't want to see Mick Jagger naked!" really?

<<Sway, you sometimes talk about the beauty of Mick...you saying if you had the chance other than those weird grainy Performance photos you'd be like "no NO! I don't want to see Mick Jagger naked!" really?
<<

swiss , you're right ,I very often talk about Jagger's good looking.
His face and body were really attractive -on a physical way -to me & he still is attractive imo.
If- I quote you ,swiss- i had the chance other than those weird grainy Performance photos ,would I be like "no NO! I don't want to see Mick Jagger naked!" ?

In all honesty, sure I would take a look at these pics.
But one time only.I don't mind about Jagger 's manhood.

See,I don't mix up the Rolling Stones frontman with the man .Do you understand what I am trying to say ?

I am sure you 've already seen this video from Paris,1976.
Midnight Rambler ,as they call it.
From 6:24 to 6:44 ,now that's what makes me aroused.

It is Jagger the frontman ,not the man .Get it ?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 12, 2010 00:10

"It is Jagger the frontman, not the man. Get it ?"

That's an interesting point! I guess it also works with performers that are naturally less attractive, like Charles Aznavour.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 12, 2010 00:21

Methinks proudmary protests too much.

To be honest, if I were Mick I'd be a bit more concerned if Keith was ever in a position to be able to view said 'todger' when it was at a stage where he could describe it as 'massive', if you get my drift.

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: November 12, 2010 00:26

That would explain why Mick was so horny. He had juice to release all the time. smiling smiley

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Date: November 12, 2010 00:27

Gazza

To be honest, if I were Mick I'd be a bit more concerned if Keith was ever in a position to be able to view said 'todger' when it was at a stage where he could describe it as 'massive', if you get my drift.

That's funny.
But Gazza, I think some of the guys protest too much. This subject seems to really bother them. I mean, what if we were talking about Mariann's "jugs", as Keith so elegantly terms them. I don't think they would be objecting.

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: November 12, 2010 01:43

stupidguy2
Gazza

That's funny.
But Gazza, I think some of the guys protest too much. This subject seems to really bother them. I mean, what if we were talking about Mariann's "jugs", as Keith so elegantly terms them. I don't think they would be objecting.

Haha, well put, both of you, Gazza and stupidguy2.

And thanks for posting the article, proudmary -- it was funny and of (limited but real) interest.

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:03

Des Barres never did like Keith. In her book, she said he "scared" her.

"What I'm doing is a sexual thing. I dance and all dancing is a replacement for sex". - Mick Jagger

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:05

stateofshock
Des Barres never did like Keith. In her book, she said he "scared" her.

Maybe he showed her the blade.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 12, 2010 02:17

stupidguy2
Gazza

That's funny.
Seems to bother some women as well. Not to metion the fact that BV has closed down threads like this before.....and has been stated several times. Mick's manhood has been well documented in photos. People can judge for themselves.

Date: November 12, 2010 02:38

sweetcharmedlife
stupidguy2
Gazza

That's funny.
Seems to bother some women as well. Not to metion the fact that BV has closed down threads like this before.....and has been stated several times. Mick's manhood has been well documented in photos. People can judge for themselves.

But is fun Sweet.. I mean, I haven't posted this much since the Exile release.

Date: November 12, 2010 02:39

Besides, it was Keith who brought it up and we're just expanding on the topic, so to speak. We're also deciphering his intentions, a perfectly legitimate discussion on a Stones board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-12 02:41 by stupidguy2.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1429
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home