Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O T Bob Dylan Archives
Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: March 22, 2011 18:19

Just got thisin an email from bobdylan.com

[www.boxofvision.com]|dylan|20110322

Not sure if it's a good price or not

I simplified the link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-22 18:44 by adotulipson.

Re: O T Bob Dylan Archives
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 22, 2011 18:21

Hmm..what is it all about?

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 22, 2011 18:38

For sure he's talking about this:

[sony-m.neolane.net]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 22, 2011 19:06

The smae old songs repackaged and sold to us once again...? eye rolling smiley

Nice design... about as nice as the Scorpio bootleg boxes that were sold... 15 years ago? Sony "better late than never"! >grinning smiley<

What we need in 2011 is HD downloadable files in 24 bit quality. Overpriced cds that might be remastered (read : compressed to sh!t?) No thanks!

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 22, 2011 19:11

What no one is noticing is that this company is selling binders for you to STORE your own CDs. CDs will NOT be provided in any of these packages. They are alternate storing for your box set collections.

The BOB DYLAN Archive is an elegant new show-case built to store and display Bob Dylan’s official body of work… featuring unique storage for your complete collection of chronological Dylan CDs… the first comprehensive collection of full size, Bob Dylan LP artwork…and a beautiful and unique new discography.

The BOB DYLAN Archive consists of...

The Showcase Box: a beautiful, linen covered, table-top slipcase, featuring a new print of a classic Bob Dylan photo on the front, huge "BOB DYLAN" name and logos debossed in black foil print on the spines and back, and a magnetic closure for storing:

1) A unique book built specifically for organizing and displaying Bob Dylan’s entire chronological catalog of CD albums. (CD’s not included…insert your own, then fill in the missing pieces of your collection).

2) The most comprehensive collection of full size Bob Dylan LP artwork ever (from 1962’s Bob Dylan through 2009’s Christmas In The Heart), digitally restored and available together for the first time, in a 220 page book of LP sized reproductions.

3) A unique discography of Bob Dylan’s album catalog, with excerpts from historical reviews and new reproductions of classic advertisements, spanning Bob Dylan's entire career.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 22, 2011 19:13

It's a neat box....but I rather just have the vinyls myself - which I do have

Video available:

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: March 22, 2011 20:29

Justin
What no one is noticing is that this company is selling binders for you to STORE your own CDs. CDs will NOT be provided in any of these packages.

WTF?

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: March 23, 2011 03:01

They made one for the Beatles remasters too. What I didn't like about what I read about it was it had placeholders for the 'red' and 'blue' CD's too. Who'd want to buy those if you had everything else?

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 23, 2011 08:44

Ha Ha, just empty package...grinning smiley

thumbs down

2 1 2 0

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2280
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home