Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

James Jagger
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: July 31, 2010 06:24

Re: James Jagger
Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: July 31, 2010 06:47

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: July 31, 2010 07:47

I would love to see James on guitar with Mick and the rest of The Stones...smoking smiley

Posted by: baxlap ()
Date: July 31, 2010 08:57

Nothing so far indicates that this little tw-t has any talent. He'd get eaten alive (and maybe not in a pleasant way) in front of a Stones crowd.

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: July 31, 2010 09:00

he has a band, called Turbogeist. he was wise enough to choose music wich is far away fom the usual Stones crowd.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: July 31, 2010 09:12

Not quite OT, but I believe this falls under the "TOT" category

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 31, 2010 09:21

baxlap
Nothing so far indicates that this little tw-t has any talent. He'd get eaten alive (and maybe not in a pleasant way) in front of a Stones crowd.

Partly agree. Did see him in a play at the Kings Head theatre in Islington shortly after the ABB tour finished in August, can't say it was a particularly riveting or memorable performance. But hey, every actor has to start somewhere. Seems he's keen on acting though, so good luck to him ....... can't be easy being the son of MJ & living in that shadow

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: July 31, 2010 09:28

He looks like a blueprint of his dad.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: July 31, 2010 17:03

paulywaul
Seems he's keen on acting though, so good luck to him ....... can't be easy being the son of MJ & living in that shadow

Well considering that Mick was named worst rock and roll actor - looks like he is following directly in his dad's footsteps!

For the most part, he seems pretty under the radar (at least here in the States, perhaps he's tabloid fodder in London). But that in itself makes me like him. He's not out doing photo shoots, famous for partying with famous people etc. He's doing his own thing, that's cool. It's not his fault his dad's famous - no need to call him a twat.

Date: July 31, 2010 22:12

I like James Jagger he seems quite laid back and sensible he comes across as any adult of his age and I think hes got a big future..and the same goes for the rest of Micks children.

Date: July 31, 2010 22:17

A big future huh ? How the hell d'ya arrive at that conclusion ? Personally, I think the poor bastard's got enough troubles on his plate by virtue of being Mick Jagger's son. It would be nothing short of a miracle if he just found himself an interest, pursued it, became reasonably accomplished in whatever field it turned out to be, and generally lived his own life away from the glare that accompanies his dad.

Posted by: tumbling phil ()
Date: July 31, 2010 22:26

WHY!!!!!

Posted by: tumbling phil ()
Date: July 31, 2010 22:29

colonial
I would love to see James on guitar with Mick and the rest of The Stones...smoking smiley
WHY !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-31 22:29 by tumbling phil.

Posted by: marchbaby ()
Date: August 1, 2010 16:07

Bimmelzerbott

my thoughts exactly! what a carbon copy!

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: August 1, 2010 16:16

marchbaby
Bimmelzerbott

my thoughts exactly! what a carbon copy!

i think he looks not nearly as good as his father.

Date: August 1, 2010 16:46

tumbling phil
colonial
WHY !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah quite .... WHY exactly ? Let the poor bastard find his own way in life.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: August 1, 2010 17:14

paulywaul
tumbling phil
colonial
WHY !!!!!!!!!!!

No reason to call him a "poor bastard". NOt always the luck to be born as a soon to famous person.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: August 1, 2010 20:10

mtaylor
paulywaul
tumbling phil
colonial
WHY !!!!!!!!!!!

No reason to call him a "poor bastard". NOt always the luck to be born as a soon to famous person.

yes i don´t see why he is poor neither. i would surely like to be in his position.
if he has a talent of his own great, if not so what, enjoy live and never have to worry about money.

Date: August 1, 2010 21:07

stoneswashed77
mtaylor
paulywaul
tumbling phil
colonial
WHY !!!!!!!!!!!

yes i don´t see why he is poor neither. i would surely like to be in his position.
if he has a talent of his own great, if not so what, enjoy live and never have to worry about money.
stoneswashed..Mick hasnt spoiled his children by the looks of it..But in saying that im sure if they needed some help financially or wanted anything he would put some careful thought into it..like any sensible parent would do.

Date: August 1, 2010 22:18

paulywaul..Yeah quite..WHY exactly? Let the poor bastard find his own way in life

yea.. well paulywaul..If James shares the same passion for music and acting like his father does..its a bit unfair to think he should distance himself from him when it comes to that sort of thing I would of thought.If James wants to hang around with his father every now..and then on stage or whatever..well thats what fathers and sons do sometimes.Im sure James has got a pretty good idea what he wants to do in life it may well be in the music industry who knows..and if thats what he feels comforable with well so be it..I would be pleased for him.

Date: August 1, 2010 22:44

colonial
paulywaul..Yeah quite..WHY exactly? Let the poor bastard find his own way in life

yea.. well paulywaul..If James shares the same passion for music and acting like his father does..its a bit unfair to think he should distance himself from him when it comes to that sort of thing I would of thought.If James wants to hang around with his father every now..and then on stage or whatever..well thats what fathers and sons do sometimes.Im sure James has got a pretty good idea what he wants to do in life it may well be in the music industry who knows..and if thats what he feels comforable with well so be it..I would be pleased for him.

I'm afraid I entirely disagree with you. Sharing the same interests as - and hanging out with - his father ? Yes fine. Onstage with his father - when his father himself is onstage in a "Rolling Stones context ? I don't think so. Each to their own, But I certainly wouldn't want to see that particular spectacle, thanks all the same. You might, but I wouldn't.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: March 6, 2011 19:58

I wonder what Mick thinks of James's tattoo.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 6, 2011 21:52

Why are we picking on this dude?

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 6, 2011 23:15

James Jagger? A musician too?

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 7, 2011 01:42

Man, Title5Take1, that's a Jagger-Richards I never wanted to see.

Posted by: mark01942 ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:08

I remember reading a couple of quotes from James, around the time of the Babylon tour.
on drugs- "look at Keith Richards-you think anyone would want to do drugs after seeing the state of him"

on his Dad (Mick) "he waggles his arse and makes a fool of himself in front of thousands of people-an embarassment"
As one of those "thousands"-I'm glad he does!!!

*in fairness to young Mr. Jagger, he was only around 16 at the time,(peer pressure, maybe?) and possibly the quotes were taken out of context.

I neither like nor dislike him BTWsmiling smiley

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: March 7, 2011 18:23

He does look a little bit like he old man doesn't he ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home