Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones "To Play Coachella" In 2011
Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: November 17, 2010 17:10

Smartly, it starts off with "If it's true"...

Coachella Festival 2010 Line Up

The Biggest Coachella Ever: The Rolling Stones in 2011

By: Spacelab Research Staff
November 16, 2010

If it's true, 2011 could be the biggest Coachella ever. It's being rumored that The Rolling Stones could play Coachella next year.

"We’ve just learned that the Stones team is very close to finalizing a deal that would bring them to Coachella next April. According to our sources, they’ll pick up a cool $5 million for playing the date," reads a post from Hits Daily Double.

Coachella 2011 has set its dates for April 15 - 17. No word on the rest of the 2011 lineup, but we'll have plenty of time play the game of who will be there.

Coachella has emerged to be the coolest of summer music festivals in the U.S. Picking up where Lollapalooza left off, Coachella has become the stamp of approval that lets people know that any band that plays there is very talented and worthy of your attention. It's located in sunny Indio California, so how can it be bad?

[www.thespacelab.tv]

Re: Stones "To Play Coachella" In 2011
Date: November 17, 2010 17:11

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: November 17, 2010 17:19

Didn't see it.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 17, 2010 19:52

Utter rubbish.grinning smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 18, 2010 06:34

I've been to the Salton Sea right by Coachella and it's an awful place. I've avoided Coachella like the plague even though friends of mine invite me. (And they always say after it, "It...was...so...friggin'...hot. I almost died from the heat." )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-18 06:34 by Title5Take1.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: November 18, 2010 10:17

Title5Take1
I've been to the Salton Sea right by Coachella and it's an awful place. I've avoided Coachella like the plague even though friends of mine invite me. (And they always say after it, "It...was...so...friggin'...hot. I almost died from the heat." )

You need not worry about the weather in Coachella.
The Stones have officially denied they're going to play there. In another thread.
Remember this: Whenever a festival is struggeling with ticket sales, they play the Rolling Stones card, hoping that it will boost ticket sales.
Everyone's done it. Even Glastonbury.

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: November 18, 2010 16:36

I'd guess thats a 2012 show

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home